10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
impulsive said:
Your timeline is according to when you have applied initially and not the one which comes afterwards.
if it was like that all cases would have been processed by know

when u applied the timeline was around 16months but ur already at 14 then why have u not heard from chc they can delay ur case upto 26 months or even after that

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soniagak said:
this is incorrect, when i applied the timeline was 17 months and when i tell them now that it has been over 17 months they tell me that the timeline now is 26 months so its within the timeline.
This timeline is a moving target, this is why they no longer give AOR because you can turn around and say that I was given a processing time frame of 9 months, Canadian High Commission ISB no longer posts any timeline on their website instead refers you to cic.gc.ca, it saves them from all the inquiries by MP's who use the actual statistical data at cic.gc.ca website as timeline target in the absence of any other timeline (AOR or one on Canadian High Commission website) hence serving their interest not to be bothered.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soniagak said:
my husband has not lived in canada, and as far as i know there should be no complications. if there was something wrong the officer would've told him right?
The absolute authority to grant immigration rests with Immigration officer at CHC-ISB, Minister for Immigration or a court of Law in Canada .......... what the hell are they talking about, for sure they did not provide him with correct or detailed answer, what kind of questions did they ask your husband, was it more about security related or relationship related.?

soniagak

Oct 13, 2011
became-a-loner said:
The absolute authority to grant immigration rests with Immigration officer at CHC-ISB, Minister for Immigration or a court of Law in Canada .......... what the hell are they talking about, for sure they did not provide him with correct or detailed answer, what kind of questions did they ask your husband, was it more about security related or relationship related.?
It was more of a security related, He didnt ask alot of questions about the marriage.

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
Hey guys i need yr advice my husband wants to write a letter to chc islamabad regarding abt his case.
do u think he should write it or not?

soniagak

Oct 13, 2011
Humaumair said:
yar the officer said to my husband in interview that we will send the verified info to ottawa and soon it will be over...ottawa se hi ppr issue hota hai kia ????
coz there is someone whol told me k o nooooo ye to case canadian intelligence mai chala gaya hai ahhahahahahaha ppl scare the hell out of u i tell u..loog jeenay nhe daitay lol...

he sent the verified info yesterday to ab kitna time lagay ga kisi update k liyay ?
seems like same thing happened with this case. lets hope we hear good news soon

B

bestplace4u

soniagak said:
seems like same thing happened with this case. lets hope we hear good news soon
Don't worry everything will be fine they will issue PPR before the expiry of med.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
The only reason for them not to process our cases is that because our chc Islamabad does not give a dam and the same goes for the canadian government as they know the we can't do nothing about it otherwise if the new timeline goes for 5 years is that mean we have to wait for another five years . Defifnitely not. our timeline supposedly be the same as we had origanally applied and not the one if they apply afterward.
Khilafah5 said:
if it was like that all cases would have been processed by know

when u applied the timeline was around 16months but ur already at 14 then why have u not heard from chc they can delay ur case upto 26 months or even after that

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
chc Isbd never like to read much so ask your husband to be concise.
mrahmani said:
Hey guys i need yr advice my husband wants to write a letter to chc islamabad regarding abt his case.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahmani said:
It depends on what he wants to write to them about. If it's additional info wait until they ask for it.
If it's about AOR etc... then email them.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
congratz to all tymline is still 26 months :D

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
soniagak said:
hey everyone,

my husband had his interview today and he says it went well, the officer told him that he cant make a decision and that he will send it to canada and they are the ones who will make the decision and let him know. does anyone know what happens after this?

thanks
As I told you it is a security interview ..In this type of interview they will send applicants details to CSIS Canada for clearance which took around for about one month for Humaumairs Husband then she got PPR ..So InsaALLAH you will get PPR in coming days if CIC Wake up and start issuing them.