Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
sawera said:
Life is hard all over the world ................if people have lots of Money also so they have Health problem (suffering from diseases),Family Problems etc etc...........Life is strange............ lakin allaha kisi ko bhoka nahe rakhta........koi na koi asa rasta khol deta hai jo hum soch bhi nahe saktai(gaib sai madad karta hai).
Alhamdullilah we have everything now but Whenever we go on those places, it remind us of sad and suffering past. We suffered from cold, no diapers for my little sister's and with no car. The money we had we sold our land in Pakistan but all gone in 3 months. Anyway don't scared new people who are coming to Canada life is OK here but with a little hard work.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Hello Beautiful People - I wanted to ask you all if you had been ignored by CHC - Islamabad when sending e-mail. I send an e-mail on October 30 and got an automated reply saying that my e-mail was received and someone will get back to me in 15 business days. Well no one did so I am wondering what to do next.

Also ..this is not immigration related but if anyone is looking for a place to rent in fort mc. I have two rooms for rent in my townhouse. For those of you who are new here in canada should know that there is a great job market in fort mc. If you are looking for work fort mc is a place to be if you can cope with extreme cold tempratures..like at time -35 but time flys after three to four months its all beautiful again :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibi sherin said:
Alhamdullilah we have everything now but Whenever we go on those places, it remind us of sad and suffering past. We suffered from cold, no diapers for my little sister's and with no car. The money we had we sold our land in Pakistan but all gone in 3 months. Anyway don't scared new people who are coming to Canada life is OK here but with a little hard work.
Yaadein woh betai dino ki ....well is mai bhi apna maza hai :p.................................................... (Allaha mushkal waqat kisi pai na dalai).

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
Hello Beautiful People - I wanted to ask you all if you had been ignored by CHC - Islamabad when sending e-mail. I send an e-mail on October 30 and got an automated reply saying that my e-mail was received and someone will get back to me in 15 business days. Well no one did so I am wondering what to do next.

Also ..this is not immigration related but if anyone is looking for a place to rent in fort mc. I have two rooms for rent in my townhouse. For those of you who are new here in canada should know that there is a great job market in fort mc. If you are looking for work fort mc is a place to be if you can cope with extreme cold tempratures..like at time -35 but time flys after three to four months its all beautiful again :) :p
Yah sometimes they do not response so try again N again unless u suceed ;D ;D ;D so how much Rent for New incoming Members $ 200 a Month :p :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sawera said:
Yah sometimes they do not response so try again N again unless u suceed ;D ;D ;D so how much Rent for New incoming Members $ 200 a Month :p :p
Rent in Fort Mac is really high sister. When I lived there I used to pay $800/Month for one room and it was still considered cheap :p

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
sawera said:
Hi Sawera - I wish I could charge this low. The one bedroom is for $700 and the other one for $600. All utilities will be included. plus I am hoping to find a girl like myself who is alone and waiting for her husband to come here ...or a couple. I am an accountant and have a semi-govt. job. I am away from home for the most part of the day and in evening gym or library. Sawera if you know somebody especially girl please let me know.

I can charge $200 for rent only if someone will make chapaties for me ...hehehehe so selfish of me..

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Rent in Fort Mac is really high sister. When I lived there I used to pay $800/Month for one room and it was still considered cheap :p
You are so right its consider cheap and that is still a standard charge for one bedroom. But when you come to think about it that any single household income is over six digits than it do feel cheap. you agree? why did you leave fort mc?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
So True N now its $1000 for one N $ 1200 for two in Alberta..........so r u in Toronto now.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
Hi Sawera - I wish I could charge this low. The one bedroom is for $700 and the other one for $600. All utilities will be included. plus I am hoping to find a girl like myself who is alone and waiting for her husband to come here ...or a couple. I am an accountant and have a semi-govt. job. I am away from home for the most part of the day and in evening gym or library. Sawera if you know somebody especially girl please let me know.

I can charge $200 for rent only if someone will make chapaties for me ...hehehehe so selfish of me..
Yah sure i'll find u a girl...... u charge her $ 200 N she'll charge u $ 300 for making chapaties for u lol :p :p(well good one sis)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
My brother worked in Fort Mac for a good 2 yrs and moved back in Last Feb he was renting a 1 bedroom, 1 livingroom/kitchen basement for $1600.00/month.

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys my travel agent is asking for my wife's VISA number for the ticket. Is that the document ID number on the visa?

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its not easy to come to Canada and expect everything to be settled and done within 2 weeks, it takes time to settle and people who have had good salary jobs in Pakistan with cars and homes given to them by their employers would hate Canada to be honest. In Canada you have to work hard to earn money, respect and everything else if you want to enjoy life. I remember when my dad came to CANADA in 1998 with my mom and 4 kids, I am the oldest and I was 15yrs at the time so all four of us started our lives with school. He first didn't have the driving licsence so he would walk, travel in buses to go hunt for jobs. He started his first job at $6/hr where he did alot of overtime and night shifts to make enough to support the whole family of 6. My mom would go travel in buses to find out about shcools/courses where she could learn english and then start a job to support my dad which took a while and then things started to work out step by step as months and years passed by. Aluhumdolillah after 3 years in 2001 my dad bought the house and us older kids were in college and could work a little bit to support ourselves and dad to pay off the mortgage. Now MashAllah 3 of us are married and dad has a good job mom has a good job and my wife just came and joined me two months ago, I have a decent job so things are looking fine. Anyhow, long story short, life is a test; for some it is easy for some not so easy, be thankful to Allah for whatever you have and compare yourself to those who don't even know what they will eat tonight because they don't have a job or enough money. There are still people like that in Pakistan living under the open sky on roads and have no place to sleep! I am glad that things worked out for him finally!
wow really true facts of life bro, but the struggle ur parents did turns in all good to get a son like u ,who is helping his fellow country men in their struggle period ,ppl r selfish by nature every one, myself too but u proved the values taught by ur parents , God Bless U n ur family n keep doing ur great work

+1 for u its nothing u did for dis forum bt an appreciation from myside

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ftpr said:
wow really true facts of life bro, but the struggle ur parents did turns in all good to get a son like u ,who is helping his fellow country men in their struggle period ,ppl r selfish by nature every one, myself too but u proved the values taught by ur parents , God Bless U n ur family n keep doing ur great work

+1 for u its nothing u did for dis forum bt an appreciation from myside
:) Thanks brother! I appreciate the kind words!!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Chaand said:
You are so right its consider cheap and that is still a standard charge for one bedroom. But when you come to think about it that any single household income is over six digits than it do feel cheap. you agree? why did you leave fort mc?
I left Fort Mac as I didn't feel that I could survive in such a workoholic town. I spent most of my life in Toronto and had all my family and friends there. Although I had two people from Toronto living with me in the same house but i still missed my family too much. In the end I felt that I was better off making less money and living with my family/friends and be happy.