sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yar so manyyyyyyyyyyyy good newssssssssss................ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mera bhi send kardooooooooooooooooooo 8)
before ur christmas holidayssssssssssssssssss 8)
Inshallaha ! dnt worry lol ;)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
By the grace of Allah..... Finally i have got my PP back with visa on it. Guys i m sooooo happy today. Thanks everyone........
CONGRAT'S BHAI SO HAPPY FOR U :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Massive congratulations mate!

I got PPR and Re medical request altogether today!

Ohh and by the way! Hello everyone after a long time! =D

Good Ol Maf waves.

Going to resolute this day with a column later. Stay tuned!

PS: Dont worry David! I wont be that spanky! :-X
CONGRAT'S BROTHER!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much it will take to receive passport after decision made on e-cas.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its not easy to come to Canada and expect everything to be settled and done within 2 weeks, it takes time to settle and people who have had good salary jobs in Pakistan with cars and homes given to them by their employers would hate Canada to be honest. In Canada you have to work hard to earn money, respect and everything else if you want to enjoy life. I remember when my dad came to CANADA in 1998 with my mom and 4 kids, I am the oldest and I was 15yrs at the time so all four of us started our lives with school. He first didn't have the driving licsence so he would walk, travel in buses to go hunt for jobs. He started his first job at $6/hr where he did alot of overtime and night shifts to make enough to support the whole family of 6. My mom would go travel in buses to find out about shcools/courses where she could learn english and then start a job to support my dad which took a while and then things started to work out step by step as months and years passed by. Aluhumdolillah after 3 years in 2001 my dad bought the house and us older kids were in college and could work a little bit to support ourselves and dad to pay off the mortgage. Now MashAllah 3 of us are married and dad has a good job mom has a good job and my wife just came and joined me two months ago, I have a decent job so things are looking fine. Anyhow, long story short, life is a test; for some it is easy for some not so easy, be thankful to Allah for whatever you have and compare yourself to those who don't even know what they will eat tonight because they don't have a job or enough money. There are still people like that in Pakistan living under the open sky on roads and have no place to sleep! I am glad that things worked out for him finally!
Yeah I have a similar background myself. My dad having to struggle a lot to support myself and my siblings without any relatives around to help in Toronto in 1997. Some tough times my parents had to go through to get us this lifestyle and education and jobs ( having to work in factories for 12 hours a day and travelling there via TTC for 2 hours round trip, uncertainty of getting work every day, having to call Temp Employment Agency everyday at 6am to see if they need people for work today who called in sick). I feel more thankful to them today than I did before. As a 13 year old who had to leave behind a lot, I didn't like it here in Canada and I used to wonder why he had to bring us here to suffer all thisI wondered what's so good about Canada?

As an adult its a different point of view and I am starting to understand that first few years of struggle here is worth the rest of it because I have seen the unrest and unjust in Pakistan when I went back after 12 years to get married and lived there a month.

At least my husband will have my support with my job and my family if we need it (Alhumdulillah). :)

samheal99

Nov 24, 2011
Thanks everyone. Am sorry for some reason i cannot reply to messages in my inbox am getting an error. Well as mentioned before am not sure if email to kenney worked however here is the email ID that i used Minister@cic.gc.ca and in the subject line i mentioned MY NAME-Spouse's plea from toronto
If you want i can share the letter that i sent.

Its amazing how so many people are getting responses from embassy glad they are actually doing work.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
alpha1980 said:
By the grace of Allah..... Finally i have got my PP back with visa on it. Guys i m sooooo happy today. Thanks everyone........

Congrats Alpha. now pack up and be on ur way to TOGETHERNESS. INSHAH ALLAH

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Massive congratulations mate!

I got PPR and Re medical request altogether today!

Ohh and by the way! Hello everyone after a long time! =D

Good Ol Maf waves.

Going to resolute this day with a column later. Stay tuned!

PS: Dont worry David! I wont be that spanky! :-X

Congrats to you too dear....

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Usually within a week or max 2 I think.

And to add to it ...heres the list of number of days of some of the people who shared the date of passport return and the date of decision made.

The negative numbers are the decision made AFTER getting passport and positive are decision made status BEFORE receiving passport back.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samheal99 said:
Thanks everyone. Am sorry for some reason i cannot reply to messages in my inbox am getting an error. Well as mentioned before am not sure if email to kenney worked however here is the email ID that i used Minister @ cic.gc.ca and in the subject line i mentioned MY NAME-Spouse's plea from toronto
If you want i can share the letter that i sent.

Its amazing how so many people are getting responses from embassy glad they are actually doing work.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing Samheal! If you could post the letter up as well that will be greatl! :)

samheal99

Nov 24, 2011
here you go

Good Evening Mr. Jason Kenney

This is XXX from Toronto- Canada and I am writing this letter with regards to the spouse immigration timeline process for Islamabad, Pakistan.

I got married early last year (month, year) in Pakistan and have sponsored my husband (applicant’s name) in (month, year) and the application is still in process. I understand the fact very well that unfortunately spouse immigration for everyone in Pakistan is quite lengthy whereby spouses are kept apart for 2 long years!

The saddest part is that however unfair and inhumane it may seem there hasn't been any improvement in the time lines; instead they are getting worst day by day.

The pressures of modern lives are stressful enough and this added pressure is doing nothing good but just becoming a traumatic experience for the spouses.

At this point this whole immigration process is proving to be an emotional turmoil for me and my husband. I and my husband wish to be together and have family and kids of our own but we are just stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I have always been a very strong person but this is taking a toll over me. I won't be surprised if I come to a point where it would just start affecting my work life and my great career as a corporate auditor. Two healthy young lives are at stake here.

As much as I appreciate the multiculturalism, the diversity and big hearts of people in Canada, I have to admit that this is one aspect where human rights are violated, where husbands and wives are kept apart for good two years, and where families are at stake just because the immigration process is so slow that it is close to being non existent

I would appreciate if this matter would be given your utmost concern. I understand that there are other issues which must be of importance to the government but for me this issue is my whole world.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Sam (Sponsor- A very upset Canadian)

And

Applicant’s name (Applicant- equally upset better-half)

File Number: Fxxxxx
Date of Birth: XXXX
Date of wedding: XXXX

Email ID used: Minister@cic.gc.ca

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
hey does anyone know that we can track our remedical via a tracking number??? i didnt know AND i just found out that although i completed my medical on the 21st they still havent mailed it yet!!! no wonder it takes soooooooooo long so unnecessary

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
samheal99 said:
here you go

Good Evening Mr. Jason Kenney

This is XXX from Toronto- Canada and I am writing this letter with regards to the spouse immigration timeline process for Islamabad, Pakistan.

I got married early last year (month, year) in Pakistan and have sponsored my husband (applicant's name) in (month, year) and the application is still in process. I understand the fact very well that unfortunately spouse immigration for everyone in Pakistan is quite lengthy whereby spouses are kept apart for 2 long years!

The saddest part is that however unfair and inhumane it may seem there hasn't been any improvement in the time lines; instead they are getting worst day by day.

The pressures of modern lives are stressful enough and this added pressure is doing nothing good but just becoming a traumatic experience for the spouses.

At this point this whole immigration process is proving to be an emotional turmoil for me and my husband. I and my husband wish to be together and have family and kids of our own but we are just stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I have always been a very strong person but this is taking a toll over me. I won't be surprised if I come to a point where it would just start affecting my work life and my great career as a corporate auditor. Two healthy young lives are at stake here.

As much as I appreciate the multiculturalism, the diversity and big hearts of people in Canada, I have to admit that this is one aspect where human rights are violated, where husbands and wives are kept apart for good two years, and where families are at stake just because the immigration process is so slow that it is close to being non existent

I would appreciate if this matter would be given your utmost concern. I understand that there are other issues which must be of importance to the government but for me this issue is my whole world.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Sam (Sponsor- A very upset Canadian)

And

Applicant's name (Applicant- equally upset better-half)

File Number: Fxxxxx
Date of Birth: XXXX
Date of wedding: XXXX

Email ID used: Minister @ cic.gc.ca
wat ws ur reply ...can u tell me dat ???