+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
hey does anyone know that we can track our remedical via a tracking number??? i didnt know AND i just found out that although i completed my medical on the 21st they still havent mailed it yet!!! no wonder it takes soooooooooo long so unnecessary
You have to call your doctor where you got remedical done and ask them for a tracking number as they send it to New Delhi via registered mail. My husband was never able to get his even after they sent it off and the administrative doc's staff never had access to the tracking numbers.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samheal99 said:
here you go

Good Evening Mr. Jason Kenney

This is XXX from Toronto- Canada and I am writing this letter with regards to the spouse immigration timeline process for Islamabad, Pakistan.

I got married early last year (month, year) in Pakistan and have sponsored my husband (applicant's name) in (month, year) and the application is still in process. I understand the fact very well that unfortunately spouse immigration for everyone in Pakistan is quite lengthy whereby spouses are kept apart for 2 long years!

The saddest part is that however unfair and inhumane it may seem there hasn't been any improvement in the time lines; instead they are getting worst day by day.

The pressures of modern lives are stressful enough and this added pressure is doing nothing good but just becoming a traumatic experience for the spouses.

At this point this whole immigration process is proving to be an emotional turmoil for me and my husband. I and my husband wish to be together and have family and kids of our own but we are just stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I have always been a very strong person but this is taking a toll over me. I won't be surprised if I come to a point where it would just start affecting my work life and my great career as a corporate auditor. Two healthy young lives are at stake here.

As much as I appreciate the multiculturalism, the diversity and big hearts of people in Canada, I have to admit that this is one aspect where human rights are violated, where husbands and wives are kept apart for good two years, and where families are at stake just because the immigration process is so slow that it is close to being non existent

I would appreciate if this matter would be given your utmost concern. I understand that there are other issues which must be of importance to the government but for me this issue is my whole world.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Sam (Sponsor- A very upset Canadian)

And

Applicant's name (Applicant- equally upset better-half)

File Number: Fxxxxx
Date of Birth: XXXX
Date of wedding: XXXX

Email ID used: Minister @ cic.gc.ca
That was a good letter. You kept it clear and concise, not too emotional. I especially liked the closing lol! Thanks for posting it up!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
You have some good writing skills! Well done! May be that worked out for you :) and the reason you can't use Private Messages is becuase you don't have enough posts to use that fearure. I belive you have to wait until you hit 30 posts. Anyways Congrats again!

samheal99 said:
here you go

This is XXX from Toronto- Canada and I am writing this letter with regards to the spouse immigration timeline process for Islamabad, Pakistan.

I got married early last year (month, year) in Pakistan and have sponsored my husband (applicant's name) in (month, year) and the application is still in process. I understand the fact very well that unfortunately spouse immigration for everyone in Pakistan is quite lengthy whereby spouses are kept apart for 2 long years!

The saddest part is that however unfair and inhumane it may seem there hasn't been any improvement in the time lines; instead they are getting worst day by day.

The pressures of modern lives are stressful enough and this added pressure is doing nothing good but just becoming a traumatic experience for the spouses.

At this point this whole immigration process is proving to be an emotional turmoil for me and my husband. I and my husband wish to be together and have family and kids of our own but we are just stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I have always been a very strong person but this is taking a toll over me. I won't be surprised if I come to a point where it would just start affecting my work life and my great career as a corporate auditor. Two healthy young lives are at stake here.

As much as I appreciate the multiculturalism, the diversity and big hearts of people in Canada, I have to admit that this is one aspect where human rights are violated, where husbands and wives are kept apart for good two years, and where families are at stake just because the immigration process is so slow that it is close to being non existent

I would appreciate if this matter would be given your utmost concern. I understand that there are other issues which must be of importance to the government but for me this issue is my whole world.

Sincerely

And

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess i would write that to kenny............ ;)

Intaha ho gyeee ...... intazar keee ...... ayena kuch khabar mare yar ke ...... bevafa vo nahi .....Is pe ha hamain yakeen ...... pher waja kya hoi Intazar ke ...

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOU MADE ME LOUGH IT WAS REALY GOOD.

qamalik729 said:

Intaha ho gyeee ...... intazar keee ...... ayena kuch khabar mare yar ke ...... bevafa vo nahi .....Is pe ha hamain yakeen ...... pher waja kya hoi Intazar ke ...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samheal99 said:
here you go

That is excellent ......... should send emails at this e-address .......

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
qamalik729 said:

hahahhahah too good

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:

good one bhai ;D ;D

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
samheal99 said:
here you go

Sincerely

And

In my opinion this is not just your appeal but its the voice of Pakistan and those waiting to reunite with their spouses, in these tough times when you need your spouse the most, you just feel helpless at the hands of cic who just wouldn't make things any easier. well written.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
WOW it's as if he's writen my hubby's story!!!

I'm glad that he is somewhat used to it here now:)

BUT how is the wife holding up with all the strugles of him quiting job after job?? My hubby did the same with out thinking twice how hard it will be on me!! YES us women are working women here in Canada and we can support hubby BUT this new comer hubby drains us of all the energy within!! As a wife you stand by your hubby when the rest of the family says "well why tha hell did he quite the construction job when they were paying him $20 an hour and in 2 years $35 an hour?" My hubby too is thinking about child tax going to his bank account and very much enjoying that wife is supporting him:/

humpakwatan, I say best of luck with the start of life when he gets here!! maybe you should start on multi-vit right now so you keep up the energy of him getting used to a different world:/

To the men who are still in Pakistan or Afghanistan and are about to come to Canada "man-up and don't think about how u could have an easy life here!! Money DOES NOT grow on trees here!! you work here and you work hard!!!! And that manly man pride of yours...please leave that behind and come here as mellow as possiible ;)>

humpakwatankaylog said:
Sorry for the change of topic a bit! But I just read this story and got emotional thinking how my husband would have to probably go through the same and i should try to be supportive.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
By the grace of Allah..... Finally i have got my PP back with visa on it. Guys i m sooooo happy today. Thanks everyone........
Thanks God ur wait is over , v
ery happy for u .may u have bright future n happiness in life keep praying for us

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
humpakwatankaylog said:
Yeah I have a similar background myself. My dad having to struggle a lot to support myself and my siblings without any relatives around to help in Toronto in 1997. Some tough times my parents had to go through to get us this lifestyle and education and jobs ( having to work in factories for 12 hours a day and travelling there via TTC for 2 hours round trip, uncertainty of getting work every day, having to call Temp Employment Agency everyday at 6am to see if they need people for work today who called in sick). I feel more thankful to them today than I did before. As a 13 year old who had to leave behind a lot, I didn't like it here in Canada and I used to wonder why he had to bring us here to suffer all thisI wondered what's so good about Canada?

As an adult its a different point of view and I am starting to understand that first few years of struggle here is worth the rest of it because I have seen the unrest and unjust in Pakistan when I went back after 12 years to get married and lived there a month.

At least my husband will have my support with my job and my family if we need it (Alhumdulillah). :)
Wes you are right. Life is not as easy as we think from back home. We just look at the buildings and towers but we don't think that they are not for us. We have to work hard and established normal life. When my family moved to Canada some 13 years ago with 7 family members my dad hado nly 25 thousands dollors in his account and we lived in 2 bedrooms basement. Life was suck and we ran out of all money plus Calgary weather in those days and no relatives oh man we thought we are like in some other kind of place but with prayers and love unity Allah gave us everything and now only my brother and dad works and rest of studying and we have mashAllah a big 5 rooms house. All I want to say is life is not easy in canada no even in any where. But we have to face it and work hard and remember Allah and don' miss prayers.

Life gets easier after sometimes in Canada for new immigrants.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bibi sherin said:
Wes you are right. Life is not as easy as we think from back home. We just look at the buildings and towers but we don't think that they are not for us. We have to work hard and established normal life. When my family moved to Canada some 13 years ago with 7 family members my dad hado nly 25 thousands dollors in his account and we lived in 2 bedrooms basement. Life was suck and we ran out of all money plus Calgary weather in those days and no relatives oh man we thought we are like in some other kind of place but with prayers and love unity Allah gave us everything and now only my brother and dad works and rest of studying and we have mashAllah a big 5 rooms house. All I want to say is life is not easy in canada no even in any where. But we have to face it and work hard and remember Allah and don' miss prayers.

weLL SAID GIRLZZ

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidcro said:
MY STORY

Dear all sorry for so long absence, today i will like to tell all of u about my landing experience initial 2 months.
So Sweet thxs for sharing brother ...............just wanna say tht never stick on one job brother for sure u can find better job then this their r many jobs opportunities in Alberta.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibi sherin said:

Life is hard all over the world ................if people have lots of Money also so they have Health problem (suffering from diseases),Family Problems etc etc...........Life is strange............ lakin allaha kisi ko bhoka nahe rakhta........koi na koi asa rasta khol deta hai jo hum soch bhi nahe saktai(gaib sai madad karta hai)Yah Allaha tera shukar hai.