+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
I have a important question and will appreciate any help. What if the proof for sms, chat and facebook notification that you have submitied to CHC is in roman english, does CHC will acept it as a solid proof or it has to be in pure english.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
I have a important question and will appreciate any help. What if the proof for sms, chat and facebook notification that you have submitied to CHC is in roman english, does CHC will acept it as a solid proof or it has to be in pure english.
Yes I think so it would count as evidence. When you send your bills showing calls you dont have to provide transcripts of your conversations over the phone as this is just paper trail showing that you two keep in touch and whatever language you do it in it shouldnt matter too much.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wes786 said:
YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Never mind the dates just go ahead and book an appointment because sometimes they can take up to 2 weeks or more and hopefully its the DMP who asks for the letter when you actually go for the medicals so you will have it by then otherwise you will have to wait for the letter to arrive. 15 days for PP is only if its just PPR but since its with remedical you can submit everything within 30 days (by November 25th).
hey thanks it contained ppr just like u said!!!!! :)
ill get the letter on mon accordimg to fedex...i hv scanned copies u think the dmp will take that?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
thanks everyone. My time line is submitted application in august 2010... file transfer sep 2010... Aor Oct 2010...then remedical and ppr 15th nov 2011.

did not ask to resubmitt imm forms prob because added daughter to application in april 2011. and sent in supplementary forms around the same time.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
salam everyone. Allhumdullilah. got the remedical request with ppr today! am so very relieved and happpppppppppppppyyy!! :)
there is one glitch tho it is dated 25th oct and we recieved it just now at my husbands address in canada so he will have to send it to me via fedex that will take another 3 to 5 days... i might run out of time is there any way i can get remedical it without the letter? Also ppr is says to send passport in 15 days... 15 days of what? the date on the letter or the remedical?

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z , Brother

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
stuckhere said:
thanks everyone. My time line is submitted application in august 2010... file transfer sep 2010... Aor Oct 2010...then remedical and ppr 15th nov 2011.

did not ask to resubmitt imm forms prob because added daughter to application in april 2011. and sent in supplementary forms around the same time.

Congratulations! =)

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
any idea when November 2010 AOR's will start recieving re-med requests?? can winter holidays and xmas delay it?

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i am not mistaken, have you ordered CAIPS and copy of your file ???

as per your statement they are sending you copy of file for that they must have charged you check you credit card payments. 8)

resham said:
Hi -I sent email yesterday and she sends me this answer today. did anyone else had received their notes and CAIPS via shipment, please share. Thanks.
The reason for which we were unable to send you this by email as requested, your file was 273 pages while too large for the system. We had to send you the copy by regular mail.

All this has been sent to you November 4, 2011. You must allocate 5 to 10 working days from the date of shipment. If you still have not received as of November 22, 2011 please inform us and we will send you another copy by regular mail.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes is sounds rights.... You should send letter alongwith your your medical reports. if you get letter from your doctor who suggest your husband should be with you for delivery it will also help you alot.

Here your case is different your husband did his re-medical on April 15, 2011 (its been 7.05 months since remedical) so you can make try to get his PPR. They will check for BC if completed or going to be completed they will issue PPR without further controllable delay.

soniagak said:
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if u guys could help, its been over 20 months that i have sent my applications to sponsor my husband. i m now 7 months pregnant and i want to send them an email and ask about whats going on. can you guys help me with the email i need to send one on behalf of my husband and one on behalf of myself. what things should i write to make them read it and do something?

thanks

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
stuckhere said:
salam everyone. Allhumdullilah. got the remedical request with ppr today! am so very relieved and happpppppppppppppyyy!! :)
there is one glitch tho it is dated 25th oct and we recieved it just now at my husbands address in canada so he will have to send it to me via fedex that will take another 3 to 5 days... i might run out of time is there any way i can get remedical it without the letter? Also ppr is says to send passport in 15 days... 15 days of what? the date on the letter or the remedical?
CONGRATS!!!

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
any good news today

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
AOA

Pls

Citizen respond !

what is the procedure of Health insurance in Canada Quebec 4 new comer ?

will we again under go a medical examination for our health insurance card ?

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
If you are talking about health card for new immigrants from the province then NO you do not have to go for medical exam when you apply or get your health card.

but if you buy private health insurance then it depends on the private health insurance company.

nonee said:
AOA

Pls

Citizen respond !

what is the procedure of Health insurance in Canada Quebec 4 new comer ?

will we again under go a medical examination for our health insurance card ?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.