Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
sweet_muskaan said:
kia explain karna hai

aap ne kaha ke chc isb ko mail karna teek nahi kia aap bata sake hai ke kio?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
UOC said:
Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, my wife finally got PPR. Its been a very lengthy and painful process. It was like going through a very long dark tunnel with many turns, with each turn there was a hope of light. So finally we went through. I spent almost 2 years, waiting each morning to receive a call of my wife for PPR and finally I got one. Thanks to all members who are very supporting. AOR was March 2010. MP was useless and of no help. So all my friends who are still in process, just be patient and keep praying. contacting MP's or Minister office is not going to help.

Congratulationsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
Hi Everybody - I am new to this website. I am waiting for my husband. I don't know where to put my stats ... so here it is

Case Filed: November 17, 2010
Approved for sponsership: December 14, 2010
File Transferred to CHC Islamabad: December 23, 2010

Since then I am in agony. I understand people have waited even for two years but I feel like I am going to die ..if this waiting game don't end soon. I was following and reading this forum daily but today decided to become part of it.
Welcome aboard! Don't worry we all share the same agony here.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
Chaand said:
Hi Everybody - I am new to this website. I am waiting for my husband. I don't know where to put my stats ... so here it is

Since then I am in agony. I understand people have waited even for two years but I feel like I am going to die ..if this waiting game don't end soon. I was following and reading this forum daily but today decided to become part of it.
Welcome to the Forum . . . . . !

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
UOC said:
Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, my wife finally got PPR. Its been a very lengthy and painful process. It was like going through a very long dark tunnel with many turns, with each turn there was a hope of light. So finally we went through. I spent almost 2 years, waiting each morning to receive a call of my wife for PPR and finally I got one. Thanks to all members who are very supporting. AOR was March 2010. MP was useless and of no help. So all my friends who are still in process, just be patient and keep praying. contacting MP's or Minister office is not going to help.
congrats UOC !! since it was a wife case... did you get any objections etc etc ? was there an interview ? why it took 2 years ?

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
DodgeCharger said:
Finally mashallah Decesion made for my wife's application!
Thank you and God bless u all those who are waiting and those who have been great support for others on this forum!
Congrats!!!!!! I hope my wife gets PPR this week.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:

Do not worry ..... your and ourz application is in Same belly that is getting fat day by day ............. it would take its time ...................

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:

You filed in Nov for ... I filed in Aug so there is lil more time to go I guess u would hear something from them in Feb end or March .......... call for medicals and PPr or to submit more proofz and medicalz

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
qamalik729 said:
You filed in Nov for ... I filed in Aug so there is lil more time to go I guess u would hear something from them in Feb end or March .......... call for medicals and PPr or to submit more proofz and medicalz
kia ab re pcc, aur supplementry forms ki request nai aye gi? ek dam remedical aur ppr ki aye gi kia? any one help meaur kia ab remeds aur ppr ki req ek sath he aye gi