CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Many friends mentioned about online address disappearance and appearance. Is this sponsor address or applicant ?
ITS ALWAYS APPLICANT ADDRESS GET DISAPPEAR,,,,, NOT SPONSOR'S.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Insha Allah sister soon will be your turn to share the PPR news. The way recent activities are happening on your case leads to say you are not far from finish line (Saggit19 sister words) :) We have to admit their must be something wrong with March 2010 AOR's cases. Except Wes bhai I dont hear/see anyother PPR including for my sister husband's. Either the officer who took March 2010 cases batch is slow [May be went on vacations] OR may be the person who is responsible in conducting background check on March 2010 cases batch is slow.
yes bro..ab aap bhi mere liye dua kerain k mera husband ka case bhi finish line per pohanch jaaey aur aap ki sis ka bhi

simba..my husband was also asked for imm forms end of august..and they took a month and a half to place them on our file :(
inshAllah we march 2010 aors will hear good news very soon as well :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
simba said:
exactly the same,. my husband sponsored me ... i had a look at ur timeline and i think urs was a pretty quick case looks like simple one going smooth.im aa march 2010 AOR and still hanging around. its been 21 months now.its crazy.

do u have babies?? im also fed up of the fact that cant even plan family cause of this nonesense processing *censored word*ty time.ppl have made me crazy as to when will u have babies n stuff. all sorts of challenges CHC is one hell of a torture. u wont believe i applied for us visa n got it in 2 days but chc thinks im one big fake person they took 21 months :mad:
same here sis..we have been waiting patiently as well ..march 2010 aors.. no remed yet.

lets pray for each other tht may be get the good news very soon InshAllah :)

i guess we just have to wait patiently..and have faith on Allah..this wait will end very soon inshAllah

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations July-2010 on safe passport return. :) now quickly book the ticket and let us know please how much you pay for fare.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congratulations July-2010 on safe passport return. :) now quickly book the ticket and let us know please how much you pay for fare.
Thanks one2ka4 bro! Just read about your wife's PPR. Excellent. Mashallah, really happy for you. God bless you both and may she lands safely.

I already booked her ticket. She will be flying from Lahore to Vancouver, Last week of November and I paid $1000 for her one way ticket and the carrier is Gulf Air. I think its reasonable. But If its not I shouldn't care, atleast this time 8)

Although its costing me way too less than all the shopping promises that I have to fulfill after Visa :-\