Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
whywait:( said:
On this forum most of the people are living in Pakistan and some in Canada.
Once advice I want to give to all who are in Pakistan right now: spend as much time with your family cause once you are here you shouldn't be putting your stress on the one who already lives here!
For those who are already here and sponsoring from the other side of the world: tell your other half to be ready to be away from their daddy, mommy and this and that!!

When we sponsor our loved one, it takes all the energy from us to send inquiry to Islamabad, to go to mp every now and then and on top of that to hear the "why don't you hire a lawyer to do our work the right way and faster"! And when together after years of waiting...they start "i miss my mom"! oh ya we all love our family members but once you decide to go on the other part of the world to start a new life then you shouldn't act like a baby who needs a bottle from the mother!!

For those who are still waiting for the other half...I say enjoy your own company for the time being and stop stressing yourself cause you will need some of the energy when they are here:) relationship starts when both are together and NOT on the phone anymore!!
true well said and i would say many are in the same boat and they dont realize that with all the effort we put through getting our spouse here and it takes alot of energy and effort . people in pakistan say that "my friend came to canada within so so months how come its taking so long with his case"....i hate it when they say that as if we dont want a normal life and we are holding him back.....

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi sister. It sound like this is the new policy implemented that if there is a case with problems/complicated/critical info OR case has been in process above the normal routine timeline and if such applicant order CAIPS it can take 60 days to release. I assume they want to consult with CHC-I to make sure things are correct, info is updated and to assure there is no such thing from their end which applicant take against them. So they are required 60 days time for this instead of 30.

Other possibility is our cases could be so close to finalize [Cases are with decision making officer] and CHC-I might have advised them that they are anticipating a decision with in the next 60 days so put a hold on release till a decision is made.

This never happened to any of our members dealing with CHC-I until recently Mariah sister received the same response, I received same letter last week and now you are the 3rd person with the same 60 days notice. I ordered on Aug 22 which due on Sep 22 but now looking for Oct 22. Hope this help. :)

"One 2 ka 4" So happy for you –I think happy word is so small for such big news.
At least they opened some ones file from 2009.Many many thanks for all your assistance to all my crying moments. Thanks again.

By the way-my add was disappeared with in same time as your I wish they update my file too.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
True that
Once advice I want to give to all who are in Pakistan right now: spend as much time with your family cause once you are here you shouldn't be putting your stress on the one who already lives here!
For those who are already here and sponsoring from the other side of the world: tell your other half to be ready to be away from their daddy, mommy and this and that!!

When we sponsor our loved one, it takes all the energy from us to send inquiry to Islamabad, to go to mp every now and then and on top of that to hear the "why don't you hire a lawyer to do our work the right way and faster"! And when together after years of waiting...they start "i miss my mom"! oh ya we all love our family members but once you decide to go on the other part of the world to start a new life then you shouldn't act like a baby who needs a bottle from the mother!!

For those who are still waiting for the other half...I say enjoy your own company for the time being and stop stressing yourself cause you will need some of the energy when they are here:) relationship starts when both are together and NOT on the phone anymore!!

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
Ofcourse you too! Best bhai is in the interview list so we should all pray or him also...
me also...my hubby is also in the interview list well the informed me by email that he will be getting a notice in advance about the date of interview.....so how long is the wait expected?

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
:)
Conratzzz ONE TWO KA FOUR
THT IS SOO SWEET
IT TOOK A WHILE BUT IT IS OVER ..... :D
BEST OF LUCK FOR THE DAYS TO COME
PLEASE DO REMEMBER US IN YOUR PARYERS
INSHALLAH SOON THIS WAIT SHOULD BE OVER FOR ALL OF US .............

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Congrats :) thats great news mashallah this month has been really lucky Alhamduillah
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks very much sister, I will respond to all wishing posts later on but thought your should be responded rightaway since you have the guess power on finishline :) Saggit19 sister now I am also done with PPR can we both redraw/repaint that finish line to little closer to PPR boundrly line for all the other members and we need to done this chopke se CHC ke empire ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Here is received an email from CHC this morning without even sending them any email from my end. Pehle 5 emails karo tu jowab nahi dete thay and ub begair email ke he jowab. CHC is too much yaar.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Passport request letter was sent out to applicant on 05 Oct 2011 and since medical examinatino(Spelling Mistake) results would expire on 30 October 2011, applicant should submit requested documents as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.c

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
me also...my hubby is also in the interview list well the informed me by email that he will be getting a notice in advance about the date of interview.....so how long is the wait expected?
one2ka4 was in interview queue since last october as well and still didn't have a date but after providing enough evidence they took his wife out of the interview list and she will be receiving her PPR tomorrow InshAllah if they have already send the request letter yesterday :)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
one2ka4 was in interview queue since last october as well and still didn't have a date but after providing enough evidence they took his wife out of the interview list and she will be receiving her PPR tomorrow InshAllah if they have already send the request letter yesterday :)
My husband's file is also in the interview q since aug-2010.but i did send additional docs in may.2011.lets hope something good heppen.

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012

One needs a big big heart to endure this level of life struggle. We endeavor to find life quality while living so far from our loved ones. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth living that far. Anyways, you are right on the spot and well said!!!

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
i have been in interview que since oct 2010 and they requested some more documents through my mp last week to prove his departure from canada and he traveled on traveling documents so he is getting hopefully that particular traveling document tomm from FIA. i also asked pia for passenger list from 2005 that is when he went back to pakistan, but they dont go that far back for storage of documents....so but that same day i received an email saying that he would be receiving a written notice through mail for his interview date.....how long would you say it will take for them to mail out or do you think they already have a date for interview?

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Tor-wi said:
Salam to all my brothers and sisters here

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

App filed: March 2010
Re-PCC: June 2011
Re-Med: June 2011
PPR: October 2011

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

Congrats!!!!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Ok guys talking off topic but can someone tell me about a good canadian cell phone connection- data plan, good rate for international calls and texts?
My husband uses rogers, and I kinda like packages offered by Wind...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ayesha_a said:
Ok guys talking off topic but can someone tell me about a good canadian cell phone connection- data plan, good rate for international calls and texts?
My husband uses rogers, and I kinda like packages offered by Wave...
Chk your fb :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
"One 2 ka 4" So happy for you –I think happy word is so small for such big news.
At least they opened some ones file from 2009.Many many thanks for all your assistance to all my crying moments. Thanks again.

By the way-my add was disappeared with in same time as your I wish they update my file too.
Resham sister like you and like many other sisters on this forum, we also sumbitted my sister's husband case, her husband AOR is March 1,2010 but to date no update from them other than file is in process. I can imagine how sad a sister face look when she miss her husband. (I have to admit wifes miss more than hubbys by the nature Allah has given them). So I request her to go PK in April 2011 and she is suppose tocome back next week but with my wife PPR's now they are going to come together as Bhabi-Nand :)

With this ecase address regardless what others say I have to admit when ever address is missing there is some update on your file which you can always link with the email response.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
i have been in interview que since oct 2010 and they requested some more documents through my mp last week to prove his departure from canada and he traveled on traveling documents so he is getting hopefully that particular traveling document tomm from FIA. i also asked pia for passenger list from 2005 that is when he went back to pakistan, but they dont go that far back for storage of documents....so but that same day i received an email saying that he would be receiving a written notice through mail for his interview date.....how long would you say it will take for them to mail out or do you think they already have a date for interview?
No one knows, but if they have said soon then lets hope withing a few weeks he has the written letter with an interview date on it InshAllah.