Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Slave said:
Assalamualaikum everyone,

I've been an infrequent follower of this forum to get a feel for the timelines involved in these sponsorship cases from CHC-ISB. I say infrequent as it is extremely depressing to see the insane and torturous waiting times involved. It isn't as bad if you remain oblivious to it all. I chose to remain silent as i didn't have anything positive to contribute to the fellow members until recently. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say its best to say nothing at all.

Anyway, i should cut to the chase and share some good news with all of you. My wife received her passport back this week with the visa stamped. The entire process took 18 months to complete from the time the application was submitted to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga. I will summarize my general timeline here:

Mar 2010: File Submitted to CPC-M
Apr 2010: Sponsorship approved
Jun 2010: CHC-ISB started processing/AOR received
Jul 2011: Additional info requested including refilling of forms and RePCC
Aug 2011: ReMed requested
Sep 2011: Passport requested
Sep 2011: Passport returned with visa stamped

Alhamdulillah, the wait is finally over! I know it is a really tough and frustrating time to go through but patience and prayers really do pay off in the end. I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are reunited with your spouses soon!
Walekum Assalam !

Congratulations man .. Now you start living a normal life again :)

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
Slave said:

I've been an infrequent follower of this forum to get a feel for the timelines involved in these sponsorship cases from CHC-ISB. I say infrequent as it is extremely depressing to see the insane and torturous waiting times involved. It isn't as bad if you remain oblivious to it all. I chose to remain silent as i didn't have anything positive to contribute to the fellow members until recently. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say its best to say nothing at all.

Anyway, i should cut to the chase and share some good news with all of you. My wife received her passport back this week with the visa stamped. The entire process took 18 months to complete from the time the application was submitted to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga. I will summarize my general timeline here:

Alhamdulillah, the wait is finally over! I know it is a really tough and frustrating time to go through but patience and prayers really do pay off in the end. I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are reunited with your spouses soon!
Congrats bro ..... :)
yes the wait is long but the time passes by n the days are spent slowly but at the end everything works out...
just remember us in you prayers ... and best of luck to u and ur wife for the days to come!!!!!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Great news mashallah, do you mind sharing that if this was an arranged marriiage with proof of relationship from the date of marriage or was there an engagement and then marriage because I assume they look at the two differently. please share
Many congrats to you.Allaha has listened your prayer,please do dua for all of us.i know it not only me there are many other who are going through the same pain,and dreaming about one day we will all have something to share wid our forum memebrs.
Ishallaha,the day wil com.

A

alpha1980

Slave said:

congrattssssssssssssssssssssss

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slave said:

CONGRATULATIONS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Congrats bro
Happy Togetherness :)

Slave said:

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slave said:

CONGRATZ!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
my address is showing since friday .......................... does dat menas i ll receve ny thnngg ???????????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi can some one help with this one,

I sent e mail CHC-ISB-but did not get any response,should i ask my mp to check the status from CIC in Canada or to send them e amil to ISB.or just not do anything just waite for their reponse.cus the BFD is passed and i am hoping they may have something new for us.

Thanks.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
resham said:
hi can some one help with this one,

I sent e mail CHC-ISB-but did not get any response,should i ask my mp to check the status from CIC in Canada or to send them e amil to ISB.or just not do anything just waite for their reponse.cus the BFD is passed and i am hoping they may have something new for us.

Thanks.
When did you send them an email? They can take upto 2 weeks to reply. Also, if you email them frequently i.e. more than once a month, they might have put you on filter. So if you emailed recently within last week, wait for a few days and then try again.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Slave said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :)

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slave said:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slave said:

congrats

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
When did you send them an email? They can take upto 2 weeks to reply. Also, if you email them frequently i.e. more than once a month, they might have put you on filter. So if you emailed recently within last week, wait for a few days and then try again.
Thanks for the advise ,I will Waite for couple of weeks and then check with them again.