Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Dear Amtullah,
I almost got the same objection letter so please provide them with the following things:
1. Your lease agreement for your place, if you are renting a room from someone, then get a real estate agent to write you a letter that you are looking for a bigger place and son will move in.
2. submit your pay stubs
3. a letter from your current employer.
4. any document showing that you are enrolled in some unniversity, if applicable
5. gas and electricity bills
6. may be a supporting letter from any of your relatives showing he/she can help you if need be financially
7. your tax returns

I hired a lawyer to tell me all this but i am giving all advice to you free of cost
Hope it helps
amatulgalah said:
Many thanks for the details, it is being big help for me...also for the hope you!!!

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i used this lawyer and she was realy good Raisa Sharipova <rsharipova@rogers.com>
alishah5 said:
Koi Help/Guide kar Sakta haa???
I need some advise to prepare supporting documents to prove my residency in Canada? Agar koi Wakeel or immigration expert can help me let me know. What is your experience if you have already picked up your renewed card or went for something else in toronto office.
My wife applocatioin is getting closer to approval and one mistake can skrew my case.
I will appreciate anyone help in this regard to get me something so I can show that I have spent time in Canada.

Thank you all for your help.
MY case!
Wife PR application is pending in Islamabad.
My PR card is expired and renewel is approved but did not pick up card yet.
I am in toronto canada and looking for expert attorney to help me this if anyone can guide?

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends as Danny bhai mentioned above please don't talk any political/cultural topic again. As most of you are aware what was going on here from the last few days and one of our forum friends really spoiled his anger yesterday with the language member sister's don't want to read which I am sure some of you may have seen. I, Khilafah and Danny bro put efforts to bring the things with in limit and convinced him to delete all those post and assured him there won't be any such discussion. Otherwise this forum could have been dead by now. We gave our words so friends please talk only immigration discussion and once a while a joke with in limit :) Political & cultural and history talking is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

P.S. Sahibzada please becarefull when you are writing. Please go back to your above post and revise it. Thanks
I like your thinking and you can see that i'm not the one who started this political discussion. The information was misinterpreted so i couldn't stop my self to tell the truth about the tragic road accident of the school bus.

I agree that the main purpose of this thread should be kept in mind while writing posts and not to share our personal thoughts about nation, culture, politics etc...

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
mfawad said:
i know ..yeh America created them ..and they doing for all money...and if u think they doing ok by saying we should go in war with America ....then y u here ..y dont u join them ...welll i hate these mulvies ..and if only i had license to kill i would have kill them all...but sadly i dont have it
Sorry sis i do not want to join these militants but why should we blame all when the wrong deeds are done by few.
Islam is the religion of moderation and peace.
Hate the evil not the evil person.
May Allah guide us all to the right path.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Good News
My file has been transferred to CHC-I. :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I am sorry to hear this...I dont mean to scare you but it happened to one of the members before and her husband had to go for an interview (not sure due to this objection or if there was another objection as well concerning relationship validity) she had to give all the proofs of residency as well...they also have a kid together..her husband finally got his visa last month after 32 months I think NOT SURE so dont freak out!

The person below has given you some excellent advise....include RRSP contribution detail as well if you have bought one..good luck!

P.S: I am also March 2010 victim...seems like we have to bear most of the backlog and objections :'(

shaimaa said:
Dear Amtullah,
I almost got the same objection letter so please provide them with the following things:
1. Your lease agreement for your place, if you are renting a room from someone, then get a real estate agent to write you a letter that you are looking for a bigger place and son will move in.
2. submit your pay stubs
3. a letter from your current employer.
4. any document showing that you are enrolled in some unniversity, if applicable
5. gas and electricity bills
6. may be a supporting letter from any of your relatives showing he/she can help you if need be financially
7. your tax returns

I hired a lawyer to tell me all this but i am giving all advice to you free of cost
Hope it helps
amatullah said:
I have received an objection letter from CHC, Islamabad along with Residency Questionnaire. This is about Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. My spouse came to visit me and left. But it seems CHC-Islamabad is concerned about his return to Canada. The questionnaire includes questions about re-settle in Canada and asking to give some proofs like year bank statement, credit card detail and Income Tax returns. What does this all mean and will this further delay my case? Can anybody comment on this situation?

Victim of March 2010

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
I am sorry to hear this...I dont mean to scare you but it happened to one of the members before and her husband had to go for an interview (not sure due to this objection or if there was another objection as well concerning relationship validity) she had to give all the proofs of residency as well...they also have a kid together..her husband finally got his visa last month after 32 months I think NOT SURE so dont freak out!

The person below has given you some excellent advise....include RRSP contribution detail as well if you have bought one..good luck!

P.S: I am also March 2010 victim...seems like we have to bear most of the backlog and objections :'(
me 2 March 10 :-\

B

bestplace4u

Khilafah5 said:
Islam is a religion of peace prosperity
People come along the way be it taliban or other groups and manipulate it to serve there purose and even normal person doesnt care about islam today faces internal threats and externsl threats so if a muslim does a wrong act it will look as islam teaches such things

We are muslim by name not by heart
Holy smokes you guys are limit can't stop politics and religion. I guess sab k dimagh kharab hogaye hain. Allah please help us all :p

Slave

Sep 28, 2011
Assalamualaikum everyone,

I've been an infrequent follower of this forum to get a feel for the timelines involved in these sponsorship cases from CHC-ISB. I say infrequent as it is extremely depressing to see the insane and torturous waiting times involved. It isn't as bad if you remain oblivious to it all. I chose to remain silent as i didn't have anything positive to contribute to the fellow members until recently. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say its best to say nothing at all.

Anyway, i should cut to the chase and share some good news with all of you. My wife received her passport back this week with the visa stamped. The entire process took 18 months to complete from the time the application was submitted to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga. I will summarize my general timeline here:

Mar 2010: File Submitted to CPC-M
Apr 2010: Sponsorship approved
Jun 2010: CHC-ISB started processing/AOR received
Jul 2011: Additional info requested including refilling of forms and RePCC
Aug 2011: ReMed requested
Sep 2011: Passport requested
Sep 2011: Passport returned with visa stamped

Alhamdulillah, the wait is finally over! I know it is a really tough and frustrating time to go through but patience and prayers really do pay off in the end. I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are reunited with your spouses soon!

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Slave said:

I've been an infrequent follower of this forum to get a feel for the timelines involved in these sponsorship cases from CHC-ISB. I say infrequent as it is extremely depressing to see the insane and torturous waiting times involved. It isn't as bad if you remain oblivious to it all. I chose to remain silent as i didn't have anything positive to contribute to the fellow members until recently. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say its best to say nothing at all.

Anyway, i should cut to the chase and share some good news with all of you. My wife received her passport back this week with the visa stamped. The entire process took 18 months to complete from the time the application was submitted to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga. I will summarize my general timeline here:

Alhamdulillah, the wait is finally over! I know it is a really tough and frustrating time to go through but patience and prayers really do pay off in the end. I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are reunited with your spouses soon!
Congrats Bro. May you both have a happy life together(ameen)
Do remember all of us in your prayers. :)

B

bestplace4u

Slave said:

congratz buddy

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slave said:

Great news mashallah, do you mind sharing that if this was an arranged marriiage with proof of relationship from the date of marriage or was there an engagement and then marriage because I assume they look at the two differently. please share