CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
Alhamdullilah the forum back to normal.
Yah finally, I was so close to quit the form, because i was sick of coming on the form and seeing people arguing over one thing over and over. thnx god!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

zabi

Jul 17, 2011
resham said:
Congrats, to all members who got their visas today;)

My husband adds is disappeared today again and thinking is this possible they checked his application on its BFD and now they would be updating it again-or sending request letter. Because I called cic.gc.ca and she mentioned to me that this is not a system glitch, whenever they perform any activity on your file it disappears .I seriously do not know whether it is true or not.

ANY COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Salam Sister.

As per my case, it did not look like system glitch. My address was disappeared on August 15 and reappeared on September 22. I sent e-mail to CHC ISB on Sep 13 and got respond on Sep 15, saying that they recived my documents and added to file on Aug 15th and waiting in queue for office. I got my PPR on September 24th and was sent on Sep 22. From their respond to my e-mail, I realized that when they opened my file same day my address diappeared (Aug 15)and when they issued PPR, my address reapperad(Sep 22). I hope this helps and I pray you wil get something soon Inshallah

Good Luck!!!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zabi said:
Salam Sister.

As per my case, it did not look like system glitch. My address was disappeared on August 15 and reappeared on September 22. I sent e-mail to CHC ISB on Sep 13 and got respond on Sep 15, saying that they recived my documents and added to file on Aug 15th and waiting in queue for office. I got my PPR on September 24th and was sent on Sep 22. From their respond to my e-mail, I realized that when they opened my file same day my address diappeared (Aug 15)and when they issued PPR, my address reapperad(Sep 22). I hope this helps and I pray you wil get something soon Inshallah

Good Luck!!!
I agree with the statement that its a system glitch/bug:
Technically, It is definitely a bug in their system/application and there is no question about it. Bug is, when they open your file to do something related to file, system basically stopped displaying address on ecas and when they finished working on your file, address again shows up. Client address is always suppose to show whether someone is working on it OR not - so its a bug (bad for them and good for us :)). I called it good for us because system bug is leaking info and we do get some idea from it after combining the email responses that we get from chc.

This system bug is the indication that someone is working on file OR someone opened the electronic file (maybe just to have a look). It doesn't exactly tell us that they are going to release ppr/ remedical / repcc/ interview call /updating caips notes etc. etc.... but yes if you look at your timeline and combine it with email responses then you can get some idea from it:)

So, I think whenever you see that address got disappeared then it is definitely the indication that someone touched your "electronic" file to do some activity (view/edit/update). I saw one post where one member claimed that his address got disappeared even after issuing visa so that is because 'Firstly', any Canadian official can open your file at anytime even after you landed; 'Secondly', we do know that they do update your file when they get notification from Canada that their client has been landed and I think they do update your file as well even after you get PRC (which basically happens after a month/two of landing)!

I do know that after a year/two (I am not sure after how many years - maybe three) what they will do they will completely erase ecas status for client's view but that doesn't mean they will remove it completely from their database but they'll actually disable the view access for client.

p.s.: Most of the Canadian official electronic systems are interlinked or at least interconnected by official Canadian IT Gateway/hub i.e from where officials have full access to your all records (you name it). All provinces have their own gateways/hubs and federal has its own.

Hope it helps!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 Great ways of living
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Look back and Thank ALLAH,
2. Look forward and Trust ALLAH,
3. Look around and Believe ALLAH,
4. Look within you and Find Faith.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Congrads to all members who had there status changed to decision made

Just dont for get about us

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

ALPHA1980 ------FILE TRANSFERED JUNE-----JULY AOR------RE MEDICAL MID JUNE----PPR SOON

STILL_NOT_GETTING_ANY(H)---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

DODGECHARGER(W)-------JULY 19 AOR-----RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

HUMPAKWATAN(H)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY 30----AUG 26 AOR----REPCC & IMM FORM REQUEST + RE MEDICAL AUG-----PPR SOON

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY(W)---------AUG 23 AOR

FAZAIDI------AUG 23 AOR

GREAT PERSON(H)------AUG AOR ---------RE PCC & IMM FORM DONE-----RE MEDICAL SEP 7------PPR SOON

TWEETY44(w)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY---------AOR RECEIVED AUG

ANDEERA1--------AUG 26 AOR

AYESHA(W) ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG--------RE MEDICAL REQUEST SEP 13-----PPR SOON

KACHRA KHANA -------FILE TRANSFERED AUG------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-------RE PCC & IMM REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

ZEEEEE(W)-------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 2---------RE-MEDICAL REQUEST AUG 9--------PPR AUG 25 ----VISA SEP 14 :p

AMAHMOO------FILE TRANSFERED SEP------OCT5 AOR

ELLA HABIBI(H)------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 4

HASSAM_MC--------OCT AOR

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL(W) -------------- '' '' '' ''------RE-PCC & IMM REQUEST SEP 7+
MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE------RE-MEDICAL SEP 15-----( ? )

MIKE9292 -----FILE TRANSFERED OCT----- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MAHAM NOOR-------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 7----------OCT AOR HAVEN RECEIVED

AMIRKIJAAN(W)--------OCT AOR

IFTIKHAR505(W)--------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 20

MRK KHAN----------FILE TRANSFERED OCT

SAWERA(H) --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

PAKHTUN_89-----FILE TRANSFERED NOV--------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD(H)------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

R. MUJGANI(H)-------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

ANSO(H )-----DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
I was just finishing praying and saying dua for my Zuhur namaz, and at the very momont the bell rang, and sure enough it was the TCS guy. Mashallah i got my passport back with the visa today. Thanks to all the members of the forum who stayed by me, guided me through the whole process and prayed for me all this time. Alhamdulillah Allah has been kind on me. Allah ka jitna shukar karoon woh kam hai.
CONGRATES SIS

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
once you land in Canada how much longer till you get the PR-Card? When do you get the Passport i heard its 3 years before you get one?

amatullah

Oct 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
I have received an objection letter from CHC, Islamabad along with Residency Questionnaire. This is about Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. My spouse came to visit me and left. But it seems CHC-Islamabad is concerned about his return to Canada. The questionnaire includes questions about re-settle in Canada and asking to give some proofs like year bank statement, credit card detail and Income Tax returns. What does this all mean and will this further delay my case? Can anybody comment on this situation?

Victim of March 2010