+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Hey danny bro I am fine every thing is going good ,but abit tired of running around ,how are you thanks a million for your prayer Honestly God yesterday I was fasting and I did pray for you for best place bro for Alpha for ONE 2 Ka 4 for torwi aysha loneyly with out hubby as much name as I remembered that time I prayed that Allah help you guys come out of this stress and all others who are waiting in this forum and I don't remember their name Allah Help them please ameen
+1 for u

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Hey danny bro I am fine every thing is going good ,but abit tired of running around ,how are you thanks a million for your prayer Honestly God yesterday I was fasting and I did pray for you for best place bro for Alpha for ONE 2 Ka 4 for torwi aysha loneyly with out hubby as much name as I remembered that time I prayed that Allah help you guys come out of this stress and all others who are waiting in this forum and I don't remember their name Allah Help them please ameen
Thanks Khan sister for remembering us. So nice of you sister and may allah help you in every thing you do and make things easy. Ameen

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
Thanks for remembering us in your prayers sister :)

I am doing good Alhumdulillah. Can we all come to the airport to welcome khan bhai ? :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
resham said:
yes i put file # inn subject line.
Perfect .. Did you get a confirmation email right away ?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
does it matter if ur sponsor is a CANAIDIAN BORN , OR A CITIZEN OR JUst a PR .........WHILE APPLY FOR SPOUSAL IMMIGRATIONNNNNNN ???????/

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
does it matter if ur sponsor is a CANAIDIAN BORN , OR A CITIZEN OR JUst a PR .........WHILE APPLY FOR SPOUSAL IMMIGRATIONNNNNNN ???????/
It does not matter at all. Spousal application for PR treated equally.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lonly widout hubby said:
Nope .. It doesn't matter.

Slave

Sep 28, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Great news mashallah, do you mind sharing that if this was an arranged marriiage with proof of relationship from the date of marriage or was there an engagement and then marriage because I assume they look at the two differently. please share
Thank you everyone for the warm wishes! I hope this waiting time gets over for all of you soon inshallah!

With respect to the question, it was an arranged marriage. I cannot comment if they look at the two scenarios differently as i do not have that information. One thing i can say is that every case is different. No two people will ever share the same timeline. You can only use the timelines for the cases listed on this forum as a rough guide at best.

A few things that i learned from my personal experience i will list here. Please keep in mind that these may not apply to you as i've mentioned previously that every case is different:

- Provide sufficient proof. Put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer and decide what things you would look for to convince yourself whether the relationship is genuine or not.

- Make sure rukhsati is done. They look for this specifically now. Nikah only cases are no longer acceptable to them. This step could make the difference between your file being processed sooner than later.

- Only provide information that is being asked. Sometimes providing too much information can raise questions. It is best to keep things simple and to the point.

- MPs, lawyers, consultants are a waste of time and money. If you can read and follow instructions you can prepare and present your own case. You are the best person to know your own case and no third party can ever represent you the way you want to be represented.

- The initial review which takes place around the 9th or 10th month mark after you receive your AOR is critical. If this review goes well, then the rest of the process should be smooth. But if there are questions raised at this step, then the file gets put on hold and you will experience delays.

- Ordering CAIPS notes is a good idea around the 9th month mark to see where your case stands and to get an idea of what the officer thinks about your case.

- Follow up with the immigration section via email once or twice a month. If you send them too many emails they will stop responding to you.

- Lastly and most importantly, pray and be patient. Try to better yourself through this beautiful religion of Islam. If you can practice it the way it is supposed to be practiced and keep away from sins, you will always be at ease and find that inner peace that will help you get through these difficul times.

I hope this helps the readers on this forum.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
It does not matter at all. Spousal application for PR treated equally.
THANK GOD

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Slave said:
Thank you everyone for the warm wishes! I hope this waiting time gets over for all of you soon inshallah!

With respect to the question, it was an arranged marriage. I cannot comment if they look at the two scenarios differently as i do not have that information. One thing i can say is that every case is different. No two people will ever share the same timeline. You can only use the timelines for the cases listed on this forum as a rough guide at best.

A few things that i learned from my personal experience i will list here. Please keep in mind that these may not apply to you as i've mentioned previously that every case is different:

- Provide sufficient proof. Put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer and decide what things you would look for to convince yourself whether the relationship is genuine or not.

- Make sure rukhsati is done. They look for this specifically now. Nikah only cases are no longer acceptable to them. This step could make the difference between your file being processed sooner than later.

- Only provide information that is being asked. Sometimes providing too much information can raise questions. It is best to keep things simple and to the point.

- MPs, lawyers, consultants are a waste of time and money. If you can read and follow instructions you can prepare and present your own case. You are the best person to know your own case and no third party can ever represent you the way you want to be represented.

- The initial review which takes place around the 9th or 10th month mark after you receive your AOR is critical. If this review goes well, then the rest of the process should be smooth. But if there are questions raised at this step, then the file gets put on hold and you will experience delays.

- Ordering CAIPS notes is a good idea around the 9th month mark to see where your case stands and to get an idea of what the officer thinks about your case.

- Follow up with the immigration section via email once or twice a month. If you send them too many emails they will stop responding to you.

- Lastly and most importantly, pray and be patient. Try to better yourself through this beautiful religion of Islam. If you can practice it the way it is supposed to be practiced and keep away from sins, you will always be at ease and find that inner peace that will help you get through these difficul times.

I hope this helps the readers on this forum.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I completely agree with everything you said :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Just came back from Pakistan after visiting my family. Just curious if anyone got any response (AOR) from CHC on December 2010 files.

Thanks

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
Just came back from Pakistan after visiting my family. Just curious if anyone got any response (AOR) from CHC on December 2010 files.

Thanks
NOB,,,SEP OCT WALON KO LETTERS ARAHEIN HAIN.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mainbucha said:

Thanks
Nothing yet.. They are still on OCT 2010 files.

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
shaimaa said:
i used this lawyer and she was realy good Raisa Sharipova <rsharipova @ rogers.com>
Thanks shaimaa!

I appreciate your response and thanks for providing contact information.
Can you tell me what kind of help you received from this Lawyer and what was her fee?