+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
question to all forum members: well somebody added my name in the list of the ppl who're gana send letters to officials in canada...i don't mind it...BUT my wife just applied for me last month and the file apparently is still with CPC-M...
does it make any sense if my wife sends the letter to officials? isn't it too early to send them letter from my side, when in reality we're still waiting for our file transfer...lol

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
question to all forum members: well somebody added my name in the list of the ppl who're gana send letters to officials in canada...i don't mind it...BUT my wife just applied for me last month and the file apparently is still with CPC-M...
does it make any sense if my wife sends the letter to officials? isn't it too early to send them letter from my side, when in reality we're still waiting for our file transfer...lol

the letter is not file specific, it is a general complain against such a long waiting time to process so she can send the letter just with the file number and if she does not have that she can indicate, applied on dated ............

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
and TUCO is a male name and it also tells us that you are in Pakistan.... :eek:
;D yar aapka jo bhi dil krta ha mera naam rakh lou ;) abb khush...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
the letter is not file specific, it is a general complain against such a long waiting time to process so she can send the letter just with the file number and if she does not have that she can indicate, applied on dated ............
okie dokie :)..but honestly i should wait until they approve the sponsorship and my wife gets a client ID or something...cause she takes OSAP and there's no guarantee if they're gana approve the sponsorship or not

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
zamanabila said:
Salam guys i am new to this forum..well i was one of the silent readers
I sponsered my husband and his file was transfered to Islambad in Oct 2010 and i have not heard of anything since then. I would like to enourage everyone who is sending the letter to to Jason Kenney and would like to be a part of it as well.. if that would bring a chance in the timeline...

Hey my case was transferred in Aug 2010 and the AOR was Oct 2010...is it the same for you? What date does your ecas show?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
shakeela said:
Saif bhai, so sorry to hear about your 42 months time line:( these days it takes upto 6 weeks for a mail to get to Canada. And i dont think this one month dead line applies to you, they know how long it takes to receive mails in Canada sent from Islamabad.

danny bhai thx for sending me a personl msg to guide me abt writing the embassy .
shakeela and maria sisters ...thx alot for ur prompt replies

* this forum is a "heaven" for us all in the time of pareshany . i lov u all for suporting and replying rite away.when i read replies my pareshany went away while i speak to sala lawyer and he increses my pareshany by telling me balance dues of fee ,i have paid him more than half and asking him to get me approval show me some work and i will clear ur balance ,but hes keep on insisting abt balance and blake mailing me and i'm thinkin to cancel his services as i dont require his "zero"expertise . what do u say ?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
danny bhai thx for sending me a personl msg to guide me abt writing the embassy .
shakeela and maria sisters ...thx alot for ur prompt replies

* this forum is a "heaven" for us all in the time of pareshany . i lov u all for suporting and replying rite away.when i read replies my pareshany went away while i speak to sala lawyer and he increses my pareshany by telling me balance dues of fee ,i have paid him more than half and asking him to get me approval show me some work and i will clear ur balance ,but hes keep on insisting abt balance and blake mailing me and i'm thinkin to cancel his services as i dont require his "zero"expertise . what do u say ?
see brother i just give you an advice wish you dont mind at this time of your application process dont argue with him since he has your all information they can make any kind of problem for you just for get it and you start with him pay him until your spouse come .... still think about it . money is going and coming ,but if they make trouble it will hurt you and increase more time

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
important

I am thinking that PM may shuffle the cabnit and may give Jason Kenny a different ministery so better address Minister for Citizenship and Immigration in the letter instead of Jason Kenny

J

jani99

became-a-loner said:
important

I am thinking that PM may shuffle the cabnit and may give Jason Kenny a different ministery so better address Minister for Citizenship and Immigration in the letter instead of Jason Kenny
Good idea, that's why i sent my email to minister @ cic.gc.ca... But we can CC to kenney.j@parl.gc.ca

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agree with brother became a loner!

became-a-loner said:
yes we have to add file number to make it more ligit ........and since we are not complaining against any Visa Officer or Immigration Officer working at CHC-ISB, there is no risk involved

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
important

Even though there will be a shuffle, he will still stick with imm as he is good & famous in this stuff.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
tuco said:
okie dokie :)..but honestly i should wait until they approve the sponsorship and my wife gets a client ID or something...cause she takes OSAP and there's no guarantee if they're gana approve the sponsorship or not
If your wife is getting OSAP the sponsorship can't be denied because of this. OSAP is not considered welfare, it is government assistance for students but does not fall under the welfare category. The only way she would be denied is if she is currently on welfare.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Even though there will be a shuffle, he will still stick with imm as he is good & famous in this stuff.
I guess this depends on who you talk to :p

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good point!!

became-a-loner said:
important