none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
sawera said:
YAH RIGHT ,,,,,SOME OF U GUYS R AT THE END OF UR CASE SO PLEASE WAIT,,,,, DONT MAKE IT WORSE PLZ
sister if our try doesnt work to make it right be sure i will never work out to make it worse so be breave ( ham herkat karty hai ke Allah barkat dy) agr issi haat py haat mela kar be jaye kuch nahi hasel hoga

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If One Door Of Happiness Closes,
The Second Will Be Opened By ALLAH,
But V Cannot C The Opened Door Because V Cry In Front Of The Closed One...!!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
If One Door Of Happiness Closes,
The Second Will Be Opened By ALLAH,
But V Cannot C The Opened Door Because V Cry In Front Of The Closed One...!!!

Exactly the point ........... we are trying not to CRY behind the closed door and instead looking for an open door by trying to do something even a letter which has been looked down upon (unfortunately)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know not everyone likes poetry here ........... I am an old school so here is one of my favorite poems by Faiz Ahmad Faiz ........... the poem is a protest against suppression (English subtitle is there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ara199ZUiKQ

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WELL U GUYS CAN DO WHT EVER U WANT ,,,,AS I SAID ALL THT BZ (PAK IS ALWAYS BEHIND NOTHING CAN GET CHANGE) SO EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN CHOICE ,,,,THTS WHT MY THINKING ,,,,I'M NOT COMPLANING SO PLZ DNT TAKE IT NEGATIVE (JI CHEEZE KA WAQAT JAB MUKARAR HAI WOH WAQAT ANE PAI HE HOTE HAI)U GUYS HAVE GIVEN UR OPINION ,,,I HAVE GIVE MINE SO PLZ RELAX.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Last year I suggested everyone to gather at one place make a formal petition and go to each MP in a group and request them to submit the petition in the parliament. And if we are not ready for that atleast start writing to media, MPs etc.. so guys please start writing. And you dont have to send emails with your real name, you guys are smart you know what I mean...

here is the list and email addresses of some NDP MPs

Angus, Charlie .. Angus.C @ parl.gc.ca
Niki Ashton .. Ashton.N @ parl.gc.ca
Alex Atamanenko .. Atamanenko.A @ parl.gc.ca
Dennis Bevington .. bevind1 @ parl.gc.ca
Fin Donnelly .. donnef @ parl.gc.ca
Don Davies .. dondavies @ ndp.ca
Linda Duncan .. uncan.L @ parl.gc.ca.
Libby Davies ... daviel @ parl.gc.ca
Paul Dewar dewarp @ parl.gc.ca
Fin Donnelly donnef @ parl.gc.ca
Yvon Godin godiny @ parl.gc.ca
Claude Gravelle claudegravelle @ ndp.ca
Chris Charlton .. chrischarlton @ ndp.ca
Olivia Chow .. olivia @ oliviachow.ca

Malcolm Allen ... malcolmallen @ ndp.ca
David Christopherson .. davidchristopherson @ ndp.ca
Joe Comartin .. info @ joecomartin.ca
Jean Crowder .. jeancrowder @ ndp.ca
Jack Harris jackharris @ ndp.ca
Carol Hughes carolhughes @ ndp.ca

Bruce Hyer bruce @ brucehyer.ca
Peter Julian ... peterjulian @ shaw.ca
Jack Layton
Megan Leslie meganleslie @ ndp.ca
Jim Maloway Jimmalowayndp @ gmail.com
=============================================================================================================

became-a-loner said:
No one is making it worst ............. and I am always shocked to see the unusual level of fear in our community ............ this is not Pakistan and even if we all get a generic response we should still send as many letter as we can ......... unless we complain against this waiting time, no one is going to knock our door to tell us that they heard us bickering at this forum and decided to visit our home to resolve our need................ and we are not making any complain against anyone working on our files ............... so what is the fear ........... I have worked for one of the Govt programs and people used to come to me and say ............. we pay your salary as tax payers and how dare you have not completed my file yet. .............. and when I look at Pakistani community I only see escapist and people waiting for mercy than standing up and doing anything ...........even Sardars are far better than Pakistanies ......... at least they stand up for their community .......... there is always a level of strength in numbers, so lets continue our morale instead of giving up based on one response .......... I have sent my letter already to Prime Minister, Jason Kenny and Director to Asia

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
wes786 said:
It is always a good idea to send supporting documents but I think its still too early for you, send them all that in June/July 2011. The forms, yes applicants from late 2009/early 2010 up to April/May 2010 AORs so far have all received request to refill them, because it has been more than a year since the application was filed and they want current and updated information. i.e. travel history, education history and who knows if they will continue the same for 2011 applicants. I guess we will find out when the get there...

Thank you Wes786 bhai. Your reply is much appreciated.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
any news guys?

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
hey guys add me to your list aswell

application received at Mississauga january 31 2011, isb-chc recived application march 4 2011

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raz.hz said:
hey guys add me to your list aswell

application received at Mississauga january 31 2011, isb-chc recived application march 4 2011
Did you get an AOR, or you emailed them to find out that its March 4th?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sister Sawera, we didn't take anything negative but we were complaining about your sudden jump and discouraging statement.

With due respect, no body asked about your opinion we only made a appeal to join the cause for the community. You can say either I wana join OR I don't wana join and you already told us that your heart and brain are not giving you permission and we said OK & nobody forced you after that! did we?

I got surprised to see your statement because I have seen you coming back and forth on this forum since we started the campaign and you have seen the campaign progress and our little success of convincing members with your own eyes, my point is at the STAGE when few members have already sent the letter out then at that time what was the point to give that kind of discouraging opinion - honestly I didn't get that!!!

**(PAK IS ALWAYS BEHIND NOTHING CAN GET CHANGE)**
Sis, why PAK is behind? Anything in life that you did for Pakistan? Right now we are running one campaign for Pakistani's (who are the integral part of the Pakistan) as a Pakistani community; are you the part of that Campaign? I know you are NOT but I am trying to tell why Pakistan is behind.

I would suggest if you are true Pakistani then on this public forum and on any other public forum at least show some respect while giving statements about Pakistan. Your statement about Pakistan was very discouraging and very disrespectful.

Jab humhee dulah chyeah hota hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain jab dulhan chyeah hoti hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain jab shopping karni hoti hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain aur jab Pakistan kay liya kuch karna par jay tu kehtay hain kay choro ji Pakistan ka kuch nahi honay wala apna Canada hee theek hay. Shame on us!

**JI CHEEZE KA WAQAT JAB MUKARAR HAI WOH WAQAT ANE PAI HE HOTE HAI**
You are right. When the time will come, Pakistan will be changed and change will happen when people like YOU and people like me will start doing something about Pakistan and Pakistani's. Time will come when we start feeling pain for each other as a community.

Sis, may Allah bless you. close this topic and chill and please no more discussion on this topic - we got it whatever you have in your head and you got us about whatever we are doing here.Now just chill!!

sawera said:
WELL U GUYS CAN DO WHT EVER U WANT ,,,,AS I SAID ALL THT BZ (PAK IS ALWAYS BEHIND NOTHING CAN GET CHANGE) SO EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN CHOICE ,,,,THTS WHT MY THINKING ,,,,I'M NOT COMPLANING SO PLZ DNT TAKE IT NEGATIVE (JI CHEEZE KA WAQAT JAB MUKARAR HAI WOH WAQAT ANE PAI HE HOTE HAI)U GUYS HAVE GIVEN UR OPINION ,,,I HAVE GIVE MINE SO PLZ RELAX.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
ok guys i wanted to email out the letter right now i wanted to know if u guys made anymore changes to it or the letter on page 986 is the final draft? i was only provided with client ID number that i will include at the bottom of the letter. i will probably e-mail it out tonight and then send out a written letter as well.