+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Liakram said:
Hi guys, I have applied for my husband in Jan 2011 and was thinking to send them additional supporting docs i.e.(emails,letters,greeting cards, money transfer receipts) voluntarily. Do u think I should wait for them to request it instead???

Also, are they requesting every one to refill the IMM 0008 GENERIC, IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1, Additional Family Information IMM 5406 and supplementary form again. I mean is it for 2009/2010 apps only or will they ask us 2011ers to refill these forms?

Thanks in advance for ur replies.

Someone help me too please:( with my questions.
It is always a good idea to send supporting documents but I think its still too early for you, send them all that in June/July 2011. The forms, yes applicants from late 2009/early 2010 up to April/May 2010 AORs so far have all received request to refill them, because it has been more than a year since the application was filed and they want current and updated information. i.e. travel history, education history and who knows if they will continue the same for 2011 applicants. I guess we will find out when the get there...

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
Ranjah said:
raz.hz,
I have added your name in the list.
Below, please find the plan as a quote from one of my older post:
thank you mr. ranjah
i was waiting for the election to be over and then target the wining party and you came up with a brilliant idea keep up the good work and props to you i think we should all join in

its 12:30 gotta go talk to wifey and go to bed will check in tomorrow good nite everyone

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thank you so much all,,,
you guys are so helpful and good. I am sure Allah will not disappoint any of you inshallah.
I will give you updates soon.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear raz.hz , I think idea belongs to sister Mariah. I am just trying to give a little push.

Seems like we are in same timezone :).

raz.hz said:
thank you mr. ranjah
i was waiting for the election to be over and then target the wining party and you came up with a brilliant idea keep up the good work and props to you i think we should all join in

its 12:30 gotta go talk to wifey and go to bed will check in tomorrow good nite everyone

B

bestplace4u

Boy: pee lon tere Nile-Nile Naino ki Shabnam.
Pee lu tere Gile-Gile Honto se Sargam.

Girl: Aby in dono k beech me Naak b ati hy, Waha se b kuch pee k dekh:D

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
you mean the email that embassy sent me.
No nothing they even havent said which courier. I called TCS and beg him so much to please check the letters that they received for delivery from embassy on friday,, they checked alot but couldnt find my name.
salam wa mubark basha bakhir rawan kardan passport ta ma kho goftaam kai rawan maykonan . wa da fedex check ko zayad tar waqt da fedex rawan maykona khush bashiee wa bakhir passportat bagyreee good luck .

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
Thank you so much all,,,
you guys are so helpful and good. I am sure Allah will not disappoint any of you inshallah.
I will give you updates soon.
congratulations sis,app jane ki tayari complete karei.u will recieve ur passport soon.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Boy: pee lon tere Nile-Nile Naino ki Shabnam.
Pee lu tere Gile-Gile Honto se Sargam.

Girl: Aby in dono k beech me Naak b ati hy, Waha se b kuch pee k dekh:D
LOL nice...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Amin86 said:
salam wa mubark basha bakhir rawan kardan passport ta ma kho goftaam kai rawan maykonan . wa da fedex check ko zayad tar waqt da fedex rawan maykona khush bashiee wa bakhir passportat bagyreee good luck .
w.salam brother chetor khosh shudom yak nafar farsi noshta kard dua kunin bary ma ham ke kaar haye shawarem shawa please khuda hama ma wa shuma ra az heen imtehan bakhair begzarana Inshallah

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forum Members,

IMM forms and Re-PCC request received. I do know the answers to my questions, but just want to confirm with some experienced members.

1.On the ‘App for Perm Res in Canada’ form there is space reserved for applicant photo. Do we need to provide a photo to them? They should have from the initial package that we sent.
2. Is everyone being asked for sponsor’s passport copy?
3. Why are they asking for the same forms already previously requested?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
w.salam brother chetor khosh shudom yak nafar farsi noshta kard dua kunin bary ma ham ke kaar haye shawarem shawa please khuda hama ma wa shuma ra az heen imtehan bakhair begzarana Inshallah
salam khudwand mayrban hast Inshullah mayisha karr hai yeee shawaree shuma Inshullah , shuma da Canada hasteen wa shawreee shuma Afghanistan ast ??
wallah ma basir zyad montazerr mondeem aqader mushkel ast as ma as 20 ma zyad mayishaa ma ppr khoda da april garftam wa da 11 apri rawan kardam passport khod ba embassy ta haley hich kodam khabree nest . bayaaa khudwand mayrban ast ba reee ma ham duwa koneeen kai ma zod bakir passport khoda bagyreeem . all the best wa yak khabier khush Inshullah baree shawree shuma mayaa Da ameeee hafteee Inshullah

B

bestplace4u

how_much_longer said:
Forum Members,

IMM forms and Re-PCC request received. I do know the answers to my questions, but just want to confirm with some experienced members.

1.On the ‘App for Perm Res in Canada' form there is space reserved for applicant photo. Do we need to provide a photo to them? They should have from the initial package that we sent.
2. Is everyone being asked for sponsor's passport copy?
3. Why are they asking for the same forms already previously requested?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Welcome to Re PCC and IMM Forms members club :D
1. Yes you have to paste one photo.
2. Not everyone was asked for Sponsor's passport copy may be you did not provide it earlier.
3. May be we did not fill them properly last time or they threw them in garbage :D

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
YAAR SOMEONE PLZ GIME URGENT ADVICE ...

AJ MAI NAY LONG TIME K BAAD EMBASSY KO KAL LIKHA THA OR AJ REPLY AYA HAI K UNHO NAY 6TH APRIL KO MUJAY RE-MED BEJA HAI . MASLA YE HAI K MERA LAWYER SALA CANADA MAI HAI "MAMMAN SANDLUK ASSOCIATES", AB PTA NHY MAIL USKO GYE HAI PAHAY YA KAHA HAI BUT MERAY ADDRESS PAY BHY NHY AYE ABY TAK OR EMBASY SAY E-MAIL REPLY MAI WO KAH RHA HAI K 6TH KO MAIL GYE HAI ..AGR GYE TO KAHAN HAI OR AYE HAI ? YAR KIA CHUDYAPA HAI ... ITNA WAIT OR FIR BAKWASSSS . EMBASSY WALAY CALL KARAIN YA TCS KARAIN ITNY IMP MAILS . AB USKA TIME BHY 30 DAYS YA 45 DAYS KA HOTA HAI OR LETTER KA PTA NHY ABY TAK .LAWYER SAHAB KO PUCHA HAI ABY USKO BHY PTA NAHY SALAY KO ...YAAR KAHAY KA LAWYER HAI JO PESAY LAY K BHY SO RHA HAI .. OR EMBASSY TO ZINDA BAAD HAI ..MAI BOHAT PARESHAN HUN IS TIME ..TELL ME WAT TO DO GUYSSS ???? IM IN PROCESS FOR 42 MNTHS FAMILY CLASS.
MY E-MAIL " saif_smarty2003@yahoo.com".

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hey saif we r in the same boat....embassy released re med documents for my hubby the the 2nd week of april n v still HAVENT received em.....keep on emailing embassy , mps and minister. thts all v can do

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, I did speak with a legal guy at my work place to get his opinion about sending this letter to minister office. He said yes as a group you should have done this long time ago, its your right to raise your concern.

I have mailed out my letter today already to imm minister office. :)