+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zohal said:
Hey gues i am from Afghanistan too and sponsoring husband from there. He send his passport on April 26 and steel waiting. He is in Pakistan right now waiting for his passport. Its so dangerous for him to stay in Pakistan i dont know how long he will handle it.
Hi sis zohal, i think your husband should not stay there its gana take 35 days or 1 month to get back his passport i send mine on 11 april so till now no news, i'm in kabul i give them a add In pakistan, if ur husband send his passport to by fedex so its very esay you can track ur passport when when ever visa stamp, dont worry sis he will get back his passport soon Inshullah sorry for late response sis zohal.

have good time

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Liakram said:
Hi guys, I have applied for my husband in Jan 2011 and was thinking to send them additional supporting docs i.e.(emails,letters,greeting cards, money transfer receipts) voluntarily. Do u think I should wait for them to request it instead???

Also, are they requesting every one to refill the IMM 0008 GENERIC, IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1, Additional Family Information IMM 5406 and supplementary form again. I mean is it for 2009/2010 apps only or will they ask us 2011ers to refill these forms?

Thanks in advance for ur replies.

Someone help me too please:( with my questions.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny170, welcome you on the forum. Please share your visa processing timeline.

Ladies & Gents,
Alhumdulillah, we are getting good response from the community; today we got two new silent readers who joined us in the community cause. sunny170 is one of them who has just joined us on this forum(JazakAllah).

Once, I heard from one Sheikh that whatever you do make a intention that you are doing this for the sake of Allah and you will start getting reward from Allah. For example, even if you are drinking water with the intent that I am drinking water for the sake of Allah; the moment you make that intent you will start getting reward/sawab (Allah knows the best).

Guys and Gals make a intention that we will be sending letter out for the sake of Allah.

Anyone else who wana join this mutual effort for the sake of Allah ( old members / new members / silent readers ) ? ? ?

sunny170 said:
Here is the new list - please feel free to add/edit your nicks:

1.mariah
2.one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.Jaania
15.mrs waqas baig
16.missha
17.DodgeCharger
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter)
19.saggit_16
20.saifsmarty
21.khan82
22.zamanabila
23.sunny170
24.raz.hz
p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ;D

I got a letter from embassy saying that they sent my passport through TCS, but we havent gotten it yet. How should I contaqct TCS guys,,, will they help me find my docs.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
DodgeCharger said:
wat was the address on jail road?
i still wanna know the name of doctor
Dude here u go :

1- Lahore Aamer Iqbal 14 Main Gulberg, Jail Road, 54660 (9242) 571 6796
2- Lahore Nazreen Sharif Khan 14 Gulberg Main, Gulberg Road, (92-42) 575 5588

look the addresses are same for both I don't know with whom I was appointed but as I told you 1 uncle or 1 aunti bethay thay room main :) n both were stunned to see the hunk 8)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ;D

I got a letter from embassy saying that they sent my passport through TCS, but we havent gotten it yet. How should I contaqct TCS guys,,, will they help me find my docs.
Don't worry they will deliver itself at your home soon INSHALLAH. Just be ready yourself and some amount which they taking you at time of delivery and again many many congrats.

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ;D

Is there any tracking number on letter?

sunny170

May 8, 2011
Ma Timeline:

submission of file to mississauga: Mar 13, 2010.
Received by CHC ISB: Mar 18, 2010.
Additional Info Request: July 07, 2010.
Re Med+docs+PCC request: Feb 22, 2011.
submitted by spouse: Mar 10, 2011.
today May 09, 2011.
Status Of File: Still In Process

Almost 14 months.................
As far as I can see, there could be two reasons for these delays since 2008. The first reason could be the extra load of Afghan brothers and sisters; secondly, there could be a political reason. (Quota Shuota....)
But whatever is it, there must be a solution for that. they should either increase the number of employees at the embassy in Islamabad or they should change their political views about us. For both solutions we have to take a step first. So please submit the letter that has already been written for you.
Best Regards
sunny.
(to find the copy of that letter and the address of Citizen and Immigration Minister, please go to page 986 or 987)

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
bestplace4u said:
Is there any tracking number on letter?
you mean the email that embassy sent me.
No nothing they even havent said which courier. I called TCS and beg him so much to please check the letters that they received for delivery from embassy on friday,, they checked alot but couldnt find my name.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
hey ranjah whats your plan? sorry have been away from the forum for a bit.
i read the letter to jason kenny. are we gonna send the letter to jason kenny only or r we sending it to all the parties?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mayena said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ;D

Ok If u have the tracking # number then its the best Else visit TCS centre near you or call 111-123-456 and tell them u are waiting for Passport from Canadian High Commission Islamabad in ur name on ur address. They might provide u some info.
Generally they deliver b/w 9am to 7pm so if ur package is in ur city they would deliver it to u today for sure as it would be an express package and they need payment from u ;)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
you mean the email that embassy sent me.
No nothing they even havent said which courier. I called TCS and beg him so much to please check the letters that they received for delivery from embassy on friday,, they checked alot but couldnt find my name.
This is very high security envelope even TCS does not tracking number. Just wait till 2nd half today INSHALLAH you will get it.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz.hz,
I have added your name in the list.
Below, please find the plan as a quote from one of my older post:

Ranjah said:
Letter pasted on page 986 is the template and right now fits only to Jason Kenny. To send the same template to PM and other party leaders please read the letter and make necessary changes accordingly. Most changes will go to the top part (attention part) and first paragraph of the letter.

Idea is to send them postal mail after signing the letter but emailing would be fine too.

p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.
raz.hz said:
hey ranjah whats your plan? sorry have been away from the forum for a bit.
i read the letter to jason kenny. are we gonna send the letter to jason kenny only or r we sending it to all the parties?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mayena said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ;D

Congrats!!!! Soon you will received your passport and meet your spouse :) so happy for you, keep us all in prayers...