10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.Jaania
15.mrs waqas baig
16.missha
17.DodgeCharger
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter)
19.saggit_16
20.saifsmarty
p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.

guys i have added my id too.we have to stand and raise voice together (we pakistanis hav always lake of unity when come to a cause ,so plz plz show this time total unity coz its not for anybody else ..its for U AND FOR US .GOOD LUCK ALL AND INSHALLAH AND AMEEN FOR OUR SUCCESS ASAP .

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
I got u now Ms. Sattar clinic is in Saddar there is a issue of dates there ask your wife to go to IOM at Tipu Sultant Rd they also they have female doctors there plus no issue of dates.
1 OF MY FRIEND SHE HAS BEEN ASKED FROM ISB TO GO FOR A MEDICAL TO AVARI TOWER THEIR WAS A MALE DR. IS IT NECESSARY TO GO TO THE SAME DR WHOM THEY HAVE ASKED OR WE CAN DO IT FROM SOME WHERE ELSE.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Real beauty tip that our community need right now:

Apnay haathoon kee khubsurti kay liya apnay hathoon say apna naam letters wali list mein daalain aur yeah bhi aik kisam ka sadqa ho ga & on top of Sadqa community kee duwain bhi lain!

JazakALLAH Khair !
THTS GOOD BROTHER KEEP IT UP U R DOING GOOD WORK. :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
sawera said:
1 OF MY FRIEND SHE HAS BEEN ASKED FROM ISB TO GO FOR A MEDICAL TO AVARI TOWER THEIR WAS A MALE DR. IS IT NECESSARY TO GO TO THE SAME DR WHOM THEY HAVE ASKED OR WE CAN DO IT FROM SOME WHERE ELSE.
they must send u a checklist of doctors available in ur city .u can choose one of those specific doctors (work for embassy) ,make appointment and go .. charges r 3200 pkr . (blood test,x rays,urine test,at the end doctor will chek ur weight ,wil ask 10 questions and wil have general chek up).hope it helps ..

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
plz tell me that on page 986 ..letter modified by ranjah .. it states the name of PM , do we send only one mail to pm or will send mail to other party leaders too and if yes then in the letter do we write that party head name or the main name will stay as pm's ? plz reply thx

will we send by post or e-mail is fine ? thx

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
they must send u a checklist of doctors available in ur city .u can choose one of those specific doctors (work for embassy) ,make appointment and go .. charges r 3200 pkr . (blood test,x rays,urine test,at the end doctor will chek ur weight ,wil ask 10 questions and wil have general chek up).hope it helps ..
YAH U R RIGHT,,,,,BUT SHE HAS BEEN GIVEN 2 DR BOTH WERE MALE SO SHE HAS TO CHOOSE 1 N SHE HAS GONE FOR THT ,,,,SHE HAS NO CHOICE.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will send the letter by mail tomorrow ............. rest of guys should also give some commitment for the overall morale boost .......:)

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
hey guys my wife is filling out her imm forms, I am the one who is sponsoring her, since filling out these forms we have had a daughter, my daughter is canadian citizen through naturalization - and i have applied for her proof of citizenship. I have a few questions i hope you guys can help me with...

One of questions asks to .... indicate if you are the ....1. principle applicant .....or ....2. the spouse,common law partner or dependent child aged 18 years or older of applicant. (what should my wife tick off.... )

Second question is ....how many family members (including yourself)are included in this application for permanent residence in canada?_.....initially we had 1 .... but now that we have our daughter what should i put.... keeping in mind my daughter is canadian citizen and i have already applied for her proof of citizenship....

Lastly theres a part which asks for Details of family members(my daughter)
country of citizenship_(pakistan)
other countries with resident status_(canada)?
....What should I put for this ....

Please if anyone who has been in a similar situation or has some knowledge with regards to this please guide me thanks in advance

*** Can anyone help me out with this Regard!!!!!!!!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
hey guys my wife is filling out her imm forms, I am the one who is sponsoring her, since filling out these forms we have had a daughter, my daughter is canadian citizen through naturalization - and i have applied for her proof of citizenship. I have a few questions i hope you guys can help me with...

One of questions asks to .... indicate if you are the ....1. principle applicant .....or ....2. the spouse,common law partner or dependent child aged 18 years or older of applicant. (what should my wife tick off.... )

Second question is ....how many family members (including yourself)are included in this application for permanent residence in canada?_.....initially we had 1 .... but now that we have our daughter what should i put.... keeping in mind my daughter is canadian citizen and i have already applied for her proof of citizenship....

Lastly theres a part which asks for Details of family members(my daughter)
country of citizenship_(pakistan)
other countries with resident status_(canada)?
....What should I put for this ....

Please if anyone who has been in a similar situation or has some knowledge with regards to this please guide me thanks in advance

*** Can anyone help me out with this Regard!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you ask that question on the main board and someone from there will sure be able to answer that question creat a new thread. I don't think there have been many applicant on this thread with situation like this and you want to get a reliable advice so I suggest you click below and create a new topic and I am sure someone will help you with your questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DodgeCharger said:
actually got a lot of it and even more, but just to name a few..:;

im already in the league of extraordinary men!
good looks
4 pack stomach (if not six pack)! ;)
very well spoken (part of sexy speech,
Husky voice..

need i say more...
all this i aint saying it, women sayin it 8) ;D
IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE MISS RIGHT IN CANADA, WHY GO SEARCHING IN PAKILAND FOR A HOUSEWIFE?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother, thanks for adding your name in the list (JazakAllah). Letter pasted on page 986 is the template and right now fits only to Jason Kenny. To send the same template to PM and other party leaders please read the letter and make necessary changes accordingly. Most changes will go to the top part (attention part) and first paragraph of the letter.

Idea is to send them postal mail after signing the letter but emailing would be fine too.

p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.

saifsmarty said:
plz tell me that on page 986 ..letter modified by ranjah .. it states the name of PM , do we send only one mail to pm or will send mail to other party leaders too and if yes then in the letter do we write that party head name or the main name will stay as pm's ? plz reply thx

will we send by post or e-mail is fine ? thx

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sis Sawera, your name is not present in the list. Please come forward and be the part of good cause for the sake of Allah!

Remember, Everything for the sake of Allah and not to please anyone in this world.

sawera said:
THTS GOOD BROTHER KEEP IT UP U R DOING GOOD WORK. :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bestplace4u said:
Baji jee Salaam

What is the news about your pASsport?
hey there
wats ur AOR MONTH ? CONGRATS U GOT AHEAD N D PROCESS..got some forms to fill .hmhm

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
actually got a lot of it and even more, but just to name a few..:;

im already in the league of extraordinary men!
good looks
4 pack stomach (if not six pack)! ;)
very well spoken (part of sexy speech,
Husky voice..

need i say more...
all this i aint saying it, women sayin it 8) ;D
APPNI TAREEF APP MEANS BHOT KHUSHFAMI HAI APNE BARE MAI :p

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Sis Sawera, your name is not present in the list. Please come forward and be the part of good cause for the sake of Allah!

Remember, Everything for the sake of Allah and not to please anyone in this world.
SURE I WILL ADD MY SELF,,, BUT ABHI MERA DIL AUR DEMAGE IS KI IJAZAT NAHE DAI RAHA. :D