CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has any lady got a medical done from a MALE DOCTOR? is it BETTER to get it done from a female doctor instead of male? I am inquiring coz the femaile doctor ROOHINA SATTAR has a date available on 19th May for my wife. I was wondering if I could get an earlier date from a male doctor but if its only advisable from those who has experienced it.

So ladies, please gimme an opinion.

maknojia

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Ranjah said:
Added: ayesha_a & saggit_16

Here is the new list - please feel free to add/edit your nicks:

1.mariah
2.one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.maknojia
15.Jaania
16.mrs waqas baig
17.missha
18.DodgeCharger
19.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter)
20.saggit_16

Anyone else - who would like to come forward for the community cause?
hi ranjah m_alihussai is my husband so either u count me or him .its better u count him as he is sponsor. so we have 19 ppl till now. tc

B

bestplace4u

dante2010 said:
has any lady got a medical done from a MALE DOCTOR? is it BETTER to get it done from a female doctor instead of male? I am inquiring coz the femaile doctor ROOHINA SATTAR has a date available on 19th May for my wife. I was wondering if I could get an earlier date from a male doctor but if its only advisable from those who has experienced it.

So ladies, please gimme an opinion.
I got u now Ms. Sattar clinic is in Saddar there is a issue of dates there ask your wife to go to IOM at Tipu Sultant Rd they also they have female doctors there plus no issue of dates.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asslam-O-Alikum mayena brother,

I think, shifting workload to Afghanistan would be the hard task for them and I don't think so that they can do that right away but decreasing 21 months timeline is doable and easy job for them (in my opinion) plus at the moment it would help Pakistani's as-well as Afghani's.

I am saying that because I think they don't have arrangements in Afghanistan for issuing visa and that's why Afghanis are suppose to deal with Canadian embassy in Pakistan.

I am afraid that if you write such a letter about moving work load from Pakistan to Afhanistan then we ended up sending them mix messages and we won't be able to achieve even our original goal of reducing time line for spousal cases which at the moment is beneficial for both Pakistan And Afghanistan.

mayena said:
Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all fine. From the letter I got that its from my pak brothers,, so for Afghans I will write them a letter to please shift the Afg visa office to Afghanistan instead of doing it there. and decrease the timeline. as the load wont be so much if they are having such excuse
what do u guys think?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sis thanks for pointing that out;

1.mariah
2.one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.Jaania
15.mrs waqas baig
16.missha
17.DodgeCharger
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter)
19.saggit_16

p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.

maknojia said:
hi ranjah m_alihussai is my husband so either u count me or him .its better u count him as he is sponsor. so we have 19 ppl till now. tc

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:

1.mariah
2.one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.Jaania
15.mrs waqas baig
16.missha
17.DodgeCharger
19.saggit_16

Please make sure that Sponsor's send this letter, sending a letter from Pakistan wont make a difference, it has to has a Canadian address for reply

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:

1.mariah
2.one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.Jaania
15.mrs waqas baig
16.missha
17.DodgeCharger
19.saggit_16

OK Ranjah I have given you rating of +1 for your positive and encouraging role in this getting this letter out ........... hehehe

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
okay
so when do u all plan to send the letter?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything for the sake of Allah.

Brother Became-a-loner, thanks for the kind words - jazakAllah.

[We need more volunteers]
Brothers & Sisters, could you come forward and put your name in the list and also send the letter in coming week for the sake of Allah?

Anyone?

became-a-loner said:
OK Ranjah I have given you rating of +1 for your positive and encouraging role in this getting this letter out ........... hehehe

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Became-a-loner brother, I have given you +1 too:);

Honestly, you and few others members are giving this letter job a big push too - its a mutual effort for a mutual cause!
rgds.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariah sis, below please find the initial plan from brother one 2 ka four.

Volunteers are free to pick any day of the next week to send the letter but I think, letter should be send by all members by end of the next week and not later than that!

any suggestions/thoughts on plan?

mariah said:
okay
so when do u all plan to send the letter?
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends, since conservative won all those ethnic areas vote now they know the power of us,whether your case is just started or your case is from 2010/2009 please come forward. They have reliazed the ethnic communities importance.

Became-A-loner/Ranjah/Jaania/Mariah. I take this opportunity to be 1st in sending letter by postal mail. I have printed the letter and on Monday letter will be mailed out with signatures and file info.

Became-A-Loner bhai please go ahead and send the letter on Tuesday Ranjah/Jaania bhai & Mariah sister plz choose your day also than other's plz send one by one on a daily basis.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Mariah sis, below please find the initial plan from brother one 2 ka four.

Volunteers are free to pick any day of the next week to send the letter but I think, letter should be send by all members by end of the next week and not later than that!

any suggestions/thoughts on plan?

Brother Ranjah, I strongly believe in voicing out the concern and know that this is the only thing we can do ........... I hope other members will also realize this and take few minutes to take the print out and put it in mailbox

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Brother Ranjah, I strongly believe in voicing out the concern and know that this is the only thing we can do ........... I hope other members will also realize this and take few minutes to take the print out and put it in mailbox
Became-A-Loner/Ranjah& Mariah Sister. I gave all of you 1+. As I said tomorrow I will mail out letters to imm minister office and CC PM office.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
hey guys my wife is filling out her imm forms, I am the one who is sponsoring her, since filling out these forms we have had a daughter, my daughter is canadian citizen through naturalization - and i have applied for her proof of citizenship. I have a few questions i hope you guys can help me with...

One of questions asks to .... indicate if you are the ....1. principle applicant .....or ....2. the spouse,common law partner or dependent child aged 18 years or older of applicant. (what should my wife tick off.... )

Second question is ....how many family members (including yourself)are included in this application for permanent residence in canada?_.....initially we had 1 .... but now that we have our daughter what should i put.... keeping in mind my daughter is canadian citizen and i have already applied for her proof of citizenship....

Lastly theres a part which asks for Details of family members(my daughter)
country of citizenship_(pakistan)???
other countries with resident status_(canada)????
....What should I put for this ....

Please if anyone who has been in a similar situation or has some knowledge with regards to this please guide me thanks in advance

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
to wes786

hope u doing good bro, wanted to have ur opinion on the matter of sending them the proof of visits. I left pakistan last month but only sent them my itinerary 4 days before leaving, but never sent them boarding passes. But i did send them my passport entry date stamps into pakistan but not for exit.

Like one of the members on this forum who was asked/ rather issued an objection of sponsor not fulfilling obligation of staying in canada, then was required to submit proofs of residency period while in canada, now should i volunteer for such info before hand. Since my situation is the same as this member means that i stayed in pak for 7 months!

what do u suggest?

Check your inbox...