+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam shkor baba kai afghan kho yafat shod, wallah ma kho possport khoda rawan kardeeem da 11 april daga ta ba haley hich kodam hawal nadaraam . wa hich email rawan nako ba reeshan hich kadam fayda nadara kho surf ba ree embassy rawan ko hama baree jan kanny ast kai ast rawan nako basir khush shodam kai yak afghan khoda bayda kardaam

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Amin86 said:
salam shkor baba kai afghan kho yafat shod, wallah ma kho possport khoda rawan kardeeem da 11 april daga ta ba haley hich kodam hawal nadaraam . wa hich email rawan nako ba reeshan hich kadam fayda nadara kho surf ba ree embassy rawan ko hama baree jan kanny ast kai ast rawan nako basir khush shodam kai yak afghan khoda bayda kardaam
ma dar inbox shoma ham email rawan kadim,, aya shoma oor adeedin. inbox khod ra check konid dar amin foram. man email ba embassy mikonum wa on ha jawab ham mitan. dar koja zindagee mikonin.

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mayna i didnt send any email to embassy, i know its gana take 35 days to stamp the visa ok, u will get back ur passport soon Inshaullah dont worry, and i 'm new in this forum sorry if i did any mistak da kodam sharee canada bakhir mayree ma kho ottawa mayreem wa shuma ??

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena check ur inbox ma baree shuma email rawan kardaam

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
okay thanks,,
don't worry you may hear back from them. and the time line differs you may get it in 20 days or 35 days or 2 months.

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi guys, I have applied for my husband in Jan 2011 and was thinking to send them additional supporting docs i.e.(emails,letters,greeting cards, money transfer receipts) voluntarily. Do u think I should wait for them to request it instead???

Also, are they requesting every one to refill the IMM 0008 GENERIC, IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1, Additional Family Information IMM 5406 and supplementary form again. I mean is it for 2009/2010 apps only or will they ask us 2011ers to refill these forms?

Thanks in advance for ur replies.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK dear friends ............... This to me is the Final draft of the letter after all the amendments made by fellow members .......... I have added back the children part to it since some of us are suffering from this problem and it also has an emotional value to the contents of the letter. If anyone wants to suggest any further change please indicate the change in RED so we can see instead of going through the whole letter again ........one more suggestion ....... if you are sending it to your Non-conservative MP or Jack Layton or anyone in Admin such as Director ....... better not congratulate them on conservative majority ...... just remove the first paragraph and rest of should the the same I guess ..... in terms of sending it I guess we can send it at the same time since Canada post is not going to deliver it same day anyways ........ Thanks

Mr. Jason Kenny
Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration

Re: Spousal Visa processing time for applicants from Pakistan

Dear Honorable Minister,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.

I would like to bring to your attention a very touchy matter, since 2008 (when it used to be 6 months), the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing and now in the last update has hit an all time high average time of 21 month (this excludes the 45 days time it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst of all experiences in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, some of the sponsors have new born children, born out of marriage relationship while waiting (for average of 21 months) for their spouses to reunite with them and missing those golden moments as parents in the first year of child's birth, something which no amount of money can buy, all this I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take necessary steps to look into this matter to help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada. We require your help since you are the leaders chosen by our staunch support and mandate.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here Address in Canada
Date of application and status of application if you wish to otherwise just file number should be fine .

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Im so glad you're all sending a letter! May our prayers be answered soon inshAllah. Im in Pakistan, and am being sponsored- If i send the same letter to the ministers/Jason Kenney, will it make a difference?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ayesha_a said:
Im so glad you're all sending a letter! May our prayers be answered soon inshAllah. Im in Pakistan, and am being sponsored- If i send the same letter to the ministers/Jason Kenney, will it make a difference?
nah ur hubby needs to send the same letter

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Amin86 said:
Wsalam
Zakho-rasha kam-zana ka..... Bibi sanam jaan-a Anna issistaan ba-darwaza dhaj quraaa jaiee sanam jaaana....... :) pardon me if I I have messed bad..... But that's the all vocab I have of this language ;)
jokes apart man InshaALLAH u'll get ur Passport very soon.. u know ppl over here had different waiting times for passport returns so u cant pass a judgment and give a precise waiting time, at the end it's all the matter of luck buddy. Yes based on stats the average window is from 3 to 8 weeks...
buddy don't worry now just keep praying for urself and all of us too.
complete your preps n keep shopping ;) oo yes u can use this waiting time to plan some unique way/gift for ur sweetheart ;)
All the best

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
I don't know why you are his favorite :eek: I am the handsome one in this forum :p
never underestimate your competitors bro! 8)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
never underestimate your competitors bro! 8)
what a level of self-conceitedness!! my personal experience says a handsome man is always proclaimed by onlookers, and thus never self-proclaimed! If u know wat i mean;)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! so much work done on Email/letter task in jus couple o days.
so guys I don't see a tentative decided date? is there any?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
DodgeCharger said:
what a level of self-conceitedness!! my personal experience says a handsome man is always proclaimed by onlookers, and thus never self-proclaimed! If u know wat i mean;)
Well this is what u call Attitude as per KISS (Keep it simple sweetheart) rule ;)
I can smell something burning over here is it? if u know what I mean ;)

Come'n bro don't feel deprived join the League of handsome guys 8) all u need is to maintain shape & gentleness with attitude ;)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry missha, that was mistake - what happened I picked the last amended copy by dodge charger and that's how that part got eliminated.

I believe become a lonely brother have added that back but if you find any further mistakes or would like to do some edits you are more than WELCOME and you can edit the letter and post that back to the forum instead of waiting for someone else to do the job for you!!

missha said:
Ranjash,

Thats pretty good to see how you have eliminated the issue of depend children of PR born outside Canada in your final draft of the letter.

I guess, I will go ahead and drop them a letter or email and raise only my issue of only dependent children expedition.