Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
i m in for this tooooooooooooooo...but do somethinggggg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Here comes the weekend, oh well lets wait for Monday AGAIN for some good news. Hopefully there are some good news next week InshAllah...

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
y everybody scared. ek decent letter likha jaye itna time to nahi k pori detail likhi jaye simple congratulate him and his party for re-elect.

think abt family sponsorship especially for spouse and expedite the spouse cases, let us know ASAP if nay problem or issue in our case.

Pak28 said:
one thing can i ask that putting name on the email make sance for example i say my name is Ahmad or Mehmood so beside our real name we can put this if you guys want to act so be strong and come to gether and here we are 50 people almost and make an appointument and go to his office or do strick in my point of veiw personally i cant trust to give personal information ,but if u guys can go ahead for this kind of action i will be at the top first to come to gether and take action and this can make sanse also we can involve media and it gonna work out so make a voice

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
bigmakdaddy said:
You married your cousin? :eek: Shame shame
Just kidding :p
LOL arrey hum goray ki tara nahin sochtay mainay kaun sa ghuna kia hain ??? lol sorry for having done such a shameful deed

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
zs101 said:
thanks mahmed17! please remember me in your duas. I have the same timeline as yours and we had the nikkah done before and then the ruksati. What kind of proof did you send them?
After I came back from Pakistan I sent them the pictures of my visit with copies of my ticket, all my phone bills for all of 2010, snapshots of us talking on skype with a copy of our chats, and Allhumdulillah with all this proof they became satisfied.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mariah said:
i m with u..r u from toronto?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
is the embassy closed ???????????????

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asslam-o-Alikum... all:

I have been visiting this forum for the last couple of months and finally now I am the part of an awesome online Pak community.

SubhanAllah, you guys are amazing people who are helping each other by providing valuable info - keep it up brothers and sisters; I am happy to see that because of this forum our community is helping each other in some way - which is great MashaAllah.

Status from my side is:
I sponsored my Wife back in April 2010 and she got her AOR in July 2010. So far, after waiting 9 months, I only have sent one email to CHC-I and the response was that my Wife's file is still in queue for initial review; I think few more months to go...

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum... all:

I have been visiting this forum for the last couple of months and finally now I am the part of an awesome online Pak community.

SubhanAllah, you guys are amazing people who are helping each other by providing valuable info - keep it up brothers and sisters; I am happy to see that because of this forum our community is helping each other in some way - which is great MashaAllah.

Status from my side is:
I sponsored my Wife back in April 2010 and she got her AOR in July 2010. So far, after waiting 9 months, I only have sent one email to CHC-I and the response was that my Wife's file is still in queue for initial review; I think few more months to go...
w.salam and most welcome to this forum

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
mariah said:
come on sister then all of us should be together and make an action by having Allah's name

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Good efforts Mariah and SA! Keep it up :)

I am also in but i have recently applied sponsorship application for my wife in Mar 2011 so i dont know its worth it or not to add me in that letter! if u guys want to add me let me know.

Thanks
Ali

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum... all:

Status from my side is:
Welcome to the forum bro, and thanx for sharing...

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum... all:

Status from my side is:
Walaikum Salam and welcome :)

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
m_alihussain said:
Good efforts Mariah and SA! Keep it up :)

I am also in but i have recently applied sponsorship application for my wife in Mar 2011 so i dont know its worth it or not to add me in that letter! if u guys want to add me let me know.

Thanks
Ali

:D

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Hello Guys !

Information for sponsors those who are not yet submitted their rc65-form "marital status change" to their respective tax service office so send them this form to update abt your marital status!