Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
jani99 said:
I sent an email to kutta kenney on March 1, 2011... I got an acknowledgment that you will get a reply within 10 to 30 days... I called them again on April 1, 2011, a guy told me that kutta kenney is no more minister and he is busy in election campaign, call our office after the election...

I called kutta kenney's Calgary and Ottawa office today and found out that kutta kenney and his staff just got back to the office today... A guy from kutta kenney's Ottawa office told me that i should write and other email... So, I just sent an email to our honorable minister kutta kenney...

Lets see what happens...

looool post of the day .. hehe KUtta kenny lol ;D ;D ;D

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
so guys what did u decide?? who is in for this ?
thinking of drafting an email and sending it to mr kenney and harper and the ndp mp as some one suggested. plz pist ur comments/suggestions.

also leeme know if all of us can gather and protest sumwhere if tht helps

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
mariah said:
thinking of drafting an email and sending it to mr kenney and harper and the ndp mp as some one suggested. plz pist ur comments/suggestions.

i am in honestly it would be great to see some positive changes

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
S.a said:
okay so its me and u so far

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:

S.a said:
mariah said:
okay so its me and u so far
Mariah sister, beside you and SA and few other's friends I am writing this on behalf of entire community including myself, that I am so darpook and afraid ke mera naam aa jaye ga and CHC ko mera pata chal jaye ga and my case karab ho jye ga. Thus above looks good only up to writing the ideas and making plan but not in practical. Jo marzi hota rahe mujhe bus apne ap se he garz hy beshak next update mey 42 months kr de.

At least I am not in, I will wait, wait and die but will not speak and act for my rights infect I will pay tax's to elected bureucrates/mps to make sure that my area MP get a salary of $150,000/year on time plus their retirment plan is well funded through my hard earned income. I do respect your ideas and salute to your braveness and I wish you Good luck.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Mariah sister, beside you and SA and few other's friends I am writing this on behalf of entire community including myself, that I am so darpook and afraid ke mera naam aa jaye ga and CHC ko mera pata chal jaye ga and my case karab ho jye ga. Thus above looks good only up to writing the ideas and making plan but not in practical. Jo marzi hota rahe mujhe bus apne ap se he garz hy.
At least I am not in, I will wait, wait and die but will not speak and act for my rights. I wish you Good luck.
you are joking ... ryt ???

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No Bhai (If female than sister) I am not joking I am telling you the true feeling and thinking.

Guys we an write a decent email request to expedite the time frame not necessarily talk about our own file problems, that wont hurt. I have and will do that again at personal level and I am sure if they get a lots of them, they will at least have a review of it so dont discourage them ONE2 K 4

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No Bhai (If female than sister) I am not joking I am telling you the true feeling and thinking.
thts the reason y we r waiting like we r ....coz v r scared everytime ...even to speak for our rights....wow....

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
lol mai bahi nai hoon and honestly we need to do something i am sure 2 or 3 emails wont make a difference :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Guys we an write a decent email request to expedite the time frame not necessarily talk about our own file problems, that wont hurt. I am will do that and I have done that before as well and I am sure if they get a lots of them, they will at least have a review of it so dont discourage them ONE2 K 4
No Bhai. Please dont misunderstand me. I am very much passionate to give my name for this idea & plan. Infect I give you guys permission to write my name at very top in the list. But we can not hide the reality from the picture.

I was very serious and energetic with this idea & plan when I joined the forum but soon reliazed that I am bus Deewaro se baat kr raha ho. But that was Aug/Sep 2010 now we are in 2011 who knows peoples may have wake up now plus we have many more new friends here now. So its worth to try. Googled the situation for UK spouses sponsership in 2009/2010, they were delaying & refusing every other case in PK, peoples did the peace walk in UK as a community and their immigration personaly went to PK to find out the delay reasons. Than after every thing came back to normal. You dont speak you lose.

I am in and Put me at very top in the list. Who should I send my info plz let me know and I will PM

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No Bhai. Please dont misunderstand me. I am very much passionate to give my name for this idea & plan. Infect I give you guys permission to write my name at very top in the list. But we can not hide the reality from the picture.

I was very serious and energetic with this idea & plan when I joined the forum but soon reliazed that I am bus Deewaro se baat kr raha ho. But that was Aug/Sep 2010 now we are in 2011 who knows peoples are awake now plus we have many more new friends here now. So its wrorth to try.

I am in and Put me at very top in the list. Who should I send my info plz let me know and I will PM
aww MASHALLAH ... well u scared me at 1st ... come on guys there is nothing to be scared of we r all on the same boat :( :(

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
shukar one 2 ka 4

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S.a said:
aww MASHALLAH ... well u scared me at 1st ... come on guys there is nothing to be scared of we r all on the same boat :( :(
Friends Mariah & SA sister are right. There is nothing to scare and nothing will affect your case. Allah ke hukim ke begair tu ik patta tuk nahi hil sakta case tu bohut bari baat hy. There is no difference between your rights and officer rights, the only difference is they work for govt and you/I work for corporations thats all but rights are same, If we dont speak no one will listen.

See being a females they are standing upfront for this plan/idea so why not we all join.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

I was very serious and energetic with this idea & plan when I joined the forum but soon reliazed that I am bus Deewaro se baat kr raha ho. But that was Aug/Sep 2010 now we are in 2011 who knows peoples may have wake up now plus we have many more new friends here now. So its worth to try. Googled the situation for UK spouses sponsership in 2009/2010, they were delaying & refusing every other case in PK, peoples did the peace walk in UK as a community and their immigration personaly went to PK to find out the delay reasons. Than after every thing came back to normal. You dont speak you lose.

one thing can i ask that putting name on the email make sance for example i say my name is Ahmad or Mehmood so beside our real name we can put this if you guys want to act so be strong and come to gether and here we are 50 people almost and make an appointument and go to his office or do strick in my point of veiw personally i cant trust to give personal information ,but if u guys can go ahead for this kind of action i will be at the top first to come to gether and take action and this can make sanse also we can involve media and it gonna work out so make a voice