re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
That is soo true I think I can remix it. Here is the remix from "DiL wale Dulhania Le Jaye Gey"

“(Honorable Minister) Tujhe Dekha tu ye jana Sanam, Shi*tan hota hy kaisa sanam. Ub shadi kr ke kaha jye hum, teri CHC ke haatho he mar jaye hum”
Musicccccccc
Lalala Lalala La La Shadi meri requirments teri, Case mera aur objections teri...ohhh Mere pass hy kya sub kuch hy CHC ke draws mey,Nikah Nama on ke pass aur sari pic's on ke pass

Tujhe dekha tu ye jana sanam, Shi*tan hota hy kaisa sanam.
Musiccccccc

Ye VISA 9 month mey milta nahi kya kaho mein kya karo, haaaa minister teri tasveer samne rakh ke Joota marta raho...CHC ne manga proof dekh TCS kr dya sub kuch, Orignal Nikah Name se bara hy kya proof.

Tujhe dekha tu ye jana sanam, Shi*tan hota hy kaisa sanam. Song End
funny :D

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum... all:

I have been visiting this forum for the last couple of months and finally now I am the part of an awesome online Pak community.

SubhanAllah, you guys are amazing people who are helping each other by providing valuable info - keep it up brothers and sisters; I am happy to see that because of this forum our community is helping each other in some way - which is great MashaAllah.

Status from my side is:
I sponsored my Wife back in April 2010 and she got her AOR in July 2010. So far, after waiting 9 months, I only have sent one email to CHC-I and the response was that my Wife's file is still in queue for initial review; I think few more months to go...
ws and welcome :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends Mariah & SA sister are right. There is nothing to scare and nothing will affect your case. Allah ke hukim ke begair tu ik patta tuk nahi hil sakta case tu bohut bari baat hy. There is no difference between your rights and officer rights, the only difference is they work for govt and you/I work for corporations thats all but rights are same, If we dont speak no one will listen.

See being a females they are standing upfront for this plan/idea so why not we all join.
WELL WE R NOT SCARED IF THEY R DOING GOOD LUCK,,,,, BUT IF U GUYS LYK INTO 2010 CASE MOSTLY PEOPLE GOT VISA WITHIN 12 TO 14 MONTHS MASHALLA SAY THEY R WHT THEIR HUBBY,,,, BUT FOR 2009 THEIR MUST BE SOME REASON THT THEIR CASE IS BEHIND,,, SO WE SUPPOSE TO B PATIENCE ( WOH KETE HAIN NA SABAR KA PHAL META). MARIAH, SA & ONE 2 KA 4 BHAI HAMARI DUAEIN APP KAI SAAT HAIN. :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
sawera said:
WELL WE R NOT SCARED IF THEY R DOING GOOD LUCK,,,,, BUT IF U GUYS LYK INTO 2010 CASE MOSTLY PEOPLE GOT VISA WITHIN 12 TO 14 MONTHS MASHALLA SAY THEY R WHT THEIR HUBBY,,,, BUT FOR 2009 THEIR MUST BE SOME REASON THT THEIR CASE IS BEHIND,,, SO WE SUPPOSE TO B PATIENCE ( WOH KETE HAIN NA SABAR KA PHAL META). MARIAH, SA & ONE 2 KA 4 BHAI HAMARI DUAEIN APP KAI SAAT HAIN. :)

salam, can someone tel me tht PPR comes by TCS or they can also just ask by calling at home numbr or cell numbr ???

most ppl have it by tcs but a person id name "chauvinsinet" got a call by embassy and they asked his pasport ..
im thinking if it hapens also then how to make it posible to sit and wait all the time at home numbr which is a imposible thing . plzzz advice yaaaroo and bhaioo ....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything in life happens for a reason so live it, learn it, and love it.
Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile! :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
salam, can someone tel me tht PPR comes by TCS or they can also just ask by calling at home numbr or cell numbr ???

most ppl have it by tcs but a person id name "chauvinsinet" got a call by embassy and they asked his pasport ..
im thinking if it hapens also then how to make it posible to sit and wait all the time at home numbr which is a imposible thing . plzzz advice yaaaroo and bhaioo ....
YAH MOSTLY IT COMES BY TCS YAH ONCE A WHILE THT HAPPEN ,,,WHT DO I THINK IF U DNT RECEIVE THEY'LL LEAVE U THE MESSAGE OR U MUST HAVE THE CALLER ID THEN U CAN JUDGE BY THE AREA CODE N THE NEXT DAY U CAN CONTACT THEM ,,,IF THT DOESNT WORK OBVIOUSLY THEY HAVE TO MAIL.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Good morning everyone,

I read you guys posts about letters.
Its good to email them. But they wont hear till we dont scream loud, what I mean is it will be very good to do a walk infront of kutta kenny office and ask for decreasing timeline of spousal cases.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
so guys what did u decide?? who is in for this ?
thinking of drafting an email and sending it to mr kenney and harper and the ndp mp as some one suggested. plz pist ur comments/suggestions.

also leeme know if all of us can gather and protest sumwhere if tht helps
Sis,

I am in but let me give a advice, the letter that will be going to Mr. Harper and Kenny should have same personal info attached that what we provide to embassy when we inquire the status about our cases; so in that way Mr. Harper and Kenny will consider the letter as a real one and not the fake one.

I know my status is newbie and probably you all must be thinking that who the hell he is to offer the advice by sitting on such a newbie status. Let me tell you a little bit about my self: few years back, I was involved in my brother's immigration process and later in my sis in law's immigration and also was communicating with embassy for my nephew's passports. So on this forum yes I am newbie but I have been actually communicating with CHC-I for the last few years for my family related immigration matters.

Anyhow, point (the important one) is we SHOULD NOT be sharing file number/DOB/names etc. with each other on this forum and people's privacy concerns are very much valid - I second to the concerns.

Protest at one place is not possible because we all are living in different parts of the Canada; so protest at physical location is out of question.

One thing that we still can do is, you still can draft a letter and paste it on the Forum. After getting members mutual consensus on letter's content, we will request the first five members to send the individual letters to Mr. Harper and Kenny from their own mail boxes. I think Forum members would happily do this because they won't be sharing any private info with other forum members and they will be sending letters from their own private mail boxes.

Idea is: I think we are 50 people who are registered on this forum - doesn't matter some are new and some are old because we all know that time line recently went up to 20+ months and which is not reasonable for spousal cases (we are all in same boat). So (once the letter content has been finalized) for the next ten business days Mr. Harper and Kenny will keep getting the letters from different parts of the Canada and from different individuals; those letters will tell them that 1) we are protesting 2) we are NOT fake people 3) we are really disturbed with the way CHC-I processes our application 4) and also we are not happy with CHC-I time line i.e 20+ months and with CHC-I lazy dazzy routine. So, instead of sending one letter we will be sending them 50 letters and one after the other. The message that we are protesting as an one community will also be delivered.

Later after a month (if nothing happens) we can send (by following the same routine) the same letters to NDP Leader and our local MP's, media and list goes on.... Point is letter should stay same and letter should be originating form real people and with real private info.

What we want to achieve from all this: An official government initiated audit to CHC-I.

It would be wonderful, If someone can do French translation of the letter. People who knows French they can send the French copies of the same letter to Mr. Harper and Kenny - this would tell them that it's not only English speaking but also there are few French speaking as-well who are disturbed by CHC-I (not a big impact though but still every little effort will count to something).

People who are not registered on this forum and are silent readers, maybe, they will come forward and join us in sending letters to Mr. Harper and Kenny as-well - silent readers can still do this activity by keeping their status as silent.

Basically, it will be a mutual effort that would help all (the current AND future victims of CHC-I).

Brothers and Sisters we are not stupid nation and CHC-I cannot make our fools - please come forward and help the community. There is really a big need to initiate some thing. We all know CHC-I is giving us real hard time and we all are frustrated with their behavior and the way they handle our immigration cases. Honestly they are giving us mental torture in a real sense which is basically a CRIME but unfortunately their is no punishment exist in law for such white collar crime. I hope at least you know your this Canadian right that you are free to say anything so please come forward and say something to your Mr. Prime Minister and his Minister by sending them a letter.

Sis, please go ahead and draft a letter and paste that on forum.

p.s. (just an advice): to say someone 'kutaa' wouldn't help you and wouldn't help community but only dialog/communication with the person that you hate the most would definitely help all!

p.p.s. A very humble request to Brothers and sisters who paste jokes and youtube songs links on this forum: Please stop doing that because that waste people's precious time. Everyone (who has a computer with an internet explorer installed on it) knows jokes & you tube web URL's. I know your intent is not bad and you try to cheer people up but still this forum is not meant for that and not the right place for pasting jokes and you tube links (Thank you).

JzazakAlllah Khair

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi malik33;

Thanks for the message.

We experienced variations with regards to mails being sent from Islamabad visa post to Canada. On average it seems to be taking 2 weeks. This largely due to the fact that they send out mails in batches. So the letter may be ready say in the 20th of a month but may not depart Pakistan until 29th of the same month.

cheers

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
okay so so far we have
1.me
2. one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner

please update list accordingly if anyone joins in too

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats the right way to do it. I have ordered CAIPS notes and find out many observations from the IO entered in correctly. I was very furiuos to see that the IO doesnt seemed to give attention to the details of the application and based on his false observations requested the documents. I made a huge letter to CHC-ISL and pointed out all the wrong details they have entered but then decided to hold as my case in now in final stages and documents requested were not of critical nature and there was no harm to provide the same to them. I suggest that before you submit this planned letters to Minsiter, go through your CAIPS and find out if they have carefully gone through your application and if you find discrepancies then point out that also in your letters.

How cruel is that that we are waiting for years for our application to finalize and they dont even bother to read and understand the documents provided and they just want to request more documents without realzing that the same are already provided to them. Everytime they request documents the case is delayed for 2 months. They take 2 weeks to issue the letter and then 45 days after that to open the file again.

Ranjah said:
Sis,

I am in but let me give a advice, the letter that will be going to Mr. Harper and Kenny should have same personal info attached that what we provide to embassy when we inquire the status about our cases; so in that way Mr. Harper and Kenny will consider the letter as a real one and not the fake one.

I know my status is newbie and probably you all must be thinking that who the hell he is to offer the advice by sitting on such a newbie status. Let me tell you a little bit about my self: few years back, I was involved in my brother's immigration process and later in my sis in law's immigration and also was communicating with embassy for my nephew's passports. So on this forum yes I am newbie but I have been actually communicating with CHC-I for the last few years for my family related immigration matters.

Anyhow, point (the important one) is we SHOULD NOT be sharing file number/DOB/names etc. with each other on this forum and people's privacy concerns are very much valid - I second to the concerns.

Protest at one place is not possible because we all are living in different parts of the Canada; so protest at physical location is out of question.

One thing that we still can do is, you still can draft a letter and paste it on the Forum. After getting members mutual consensus on letter's content, we will request the first five members to send the individual letters to Mr. Harper and Kenny from their own mail boxes. I think Forum members would happily do this because they won't be sharing any private info with other forum members and they will be sending letters from their own private mail boxes.

Idea is: I think we are 50 people who are registered on this forum - doesn't matter some are new and some are old because we all know that time line recently went up to 20+ months and which is not reasonable for spousal cases (we are all in same boat). So (once the letter content has been finalized) for the next ten business days Mr. Harper and Kenny will keep getting the letters from different parts of the Canada and from different individuals; those letters will tell them that 1) we are protesting 2) we are NOT fake people 3) we are really disturbed with the way CHC-I processes our application 4) and also we are not happy with CHC-I time line i.e 20+ months and with CHC-I lazy dazzy routine. So, instead of sending one letter we will be sending them 50 letters and one after the other. The message that we are protesting as an one community will also be delivered.

Later after a month (if nothing happens) we can send (by following the same routine) the same letters to NDP Leader and our local MP's, media and list goes on.... Point is letter should stay same and letter should be originating form real people and with real private info.

What we want to achieve from all this: An official government initiated audit to CHC-I.

It would be wonderful, If someone can do French translation of the letter. People who knows French they can send the French copies of the same letter to Mr. Harper and Kenny - this would tell them that it's not only English speaking but also there are few French speaking as-well who are disturbed by CHC-I (not a big impact though but still every little effort will count to something).

People who are not registered on this forum and are silent readers, maybe, they will come forward and join us in sending letters to Mr. Harper and Kenny as-well - silent readers can still do this activity by keeping their status as silent.

Basically, it will be a mutual effort that would help all (the current AND future victims of CHC-I).

Brothers and Sisters we are not stupid nation and CHC-I cannot make our fools - please come forward and help the community. There is really a big need to initiate some thing. We all know CHC-I is giving us real hard time and we all are frustrated with their behavior and the way they handle our immigration cases. Honestly they are giving us mental torture in a real sense which is basically a CRIME but unfortunately their is no punishment exist in law for such white collar crime. I hope at least you know your this Canadian right that you are free to say anything so please come forward and say something to your Mr. Prime Minister and his Minister by sending them a letter.

Sis, please go ahead and draft a letter and paste that on forum.

p.s. (just an advice): to say someone 'kutaa' wouldn't help you and wouldn't help community but only dialog/communication with the person that you hate the most would definitely help all!

p.p.s. A very humble request to Brothers and sisters who paste jokes and youtube songs links on this forum: Please stop doing that because that waste people's precious time. Everyone (who has a computer with an internet explorer installed on it) knows jokes & you tube web URL's. I know your intent is not bad and you try to cheer people up but still this forum is not meant for that and not the right place for pasting jokes and you tube links (Thank you).

JzazakAlllah Khair

B

bestplace4u

Wes bhai and Big Mac bhai you know i am re filling the imm forms so do i have to submit those passport size photos again of mine which i sent earlier with application package i think they were 8 or 9.