Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Sis,

I am in but let me give a advice, the letter that will be going to Mr. Harper and Kenny should have same personal info attached that what we provide to embassy when we inquire the status about our cases; so in that way Mr. Harper and Kenny will consider the letter as a real one and not the fake one.

I know my status is newbie and probably you all must be thinking that who the hell he is to offer the advice by sitting on such a newbie status. Let me tell you a little bit about my self: few years back, I was involved in my brother's immigration process and later in my sis in law's immigration and also was communicating with embassy for my nephew's passports. So on this forum yes I am newbie but I have been actually communicating with CHC-I for the last few years for my family related immigration matters.

Anyhow, point (the important one) is we SHOULD NOT be sharing file number/DOB/names etc. with each other on this forum and people's privacy concerns are very much valid - I second to the concerns.

Protest at one place is not possible because we all are living in different parts of the Canada; so protest at physical location is out of question.

One thing that we still can do is, you still can draft a letter and paste it on the Forum. After getting members mutual consensus on letter's content, we will request the first five members to send the individual letters to Mr. Harper and Kenny from their own mail boxes. I think Forum members would happily do this because they won't be sharing any private info with other forum members and they will be sending letters from their own private mail boxes.

Idea is: I think we are 50 people who are registered on this forum - doesn't matter some are new and some are old because we all know that time line recently went up to 20+ months and which is not reasonable for spousal cases (we are all in same boat). So (once the letter content has been finalized) for the next ten business days Mr. Harper and Kenny will keep getting the letters from different parts of the Canada and from different individuals; those letters will tell them that 1) we are protesting 2) we are NOT fake people 3) we are really disturbed with the way CHC-I processes our application 4) and also we are not happy with CHC-I time line i.e 20+ months and with CHC-I lazy dazzy routine. So, instead of sending one letter we will be sending them 50 letters and one after the other. The message that we are protesting as an one community will also be delivered.

Later after a month (if nothing happens) we can send (by following the same routine) the same letters to NDP Leader and our local MP's, media and list goes on.... Point is letter should stay same and letter should be originating form real people and with real private info.

What we want to achieve from all this: An official government initiated audit to CHC-I.

It would be wonderful, If someone can do French translation of the letter. People who knows French they can send the French copies of the same letter to Mr. Harper and Kenny - this would tell them that it's not only English speaking but also there are few French speaking as-well who are disturbed by CHC-I (not a big impact though but still every little effort will count to something).

People who are not registered on this forum and are silent readers, maybe, they will come forward and join us in sending letters to Mr. Harper and Kenny as-well - silent readers can still do this activity by keeping their status as silent.

Basically, it will be a mutual effort that would help all (the current AND future victims of CHC-I).

Brothers and Sisters we are not stupid nation and CHC-I cannot make our fools - please come forward and help the community. There is really a big need to initiate some thing. We all know CHC-I is giving us real hard time and we all are frustrated with their behavior and the way they handle our immigration cases. Honestly they are giving us mental torture in a real sense which is basically a CRIME but unfortunately their is no punishment exist in law for such white collar crime. I hope at least you know your this Canadian right that you are free to say anything so please come forward and say something to your Mr. Prime Minister and his Minister by sending them a letter.

Sis, please go ahead and draft a letter and paste that on forum.

p.s. (just an advice): to say someone 'kutaa' wouldn't help you and wouldn't help community but only dialog/communication with the person that you hate the most would definitely help all!

p.p.s. A very humble request to Brothers and sisters who paste jokes and youtube songs links on this forum: Please stop doing that because that waste people's precious time. Everyone (who has a computer with an internet explorer installed on it) knows jokes & you tube web URL's. I know your intent is not bad and you try to cheer people up but still this forum is not meant for that and not the right place for pasting jokes and you tube links (Thank you).

JzazakAlllah Khair

Thank you brother and like I said earlier that we should send them individual emails and I guess we should also take a print out the letter and sing it and send it by mail to Jason Kenny and PM and also cc to Jack Layton. Those of us who are not comfortable complaining about the individualized victimization by CHC-ISB should know that we are complaining about the unusually long waiting time not against a visa officer ........ because the wait time has to do with two thing ........... Quota for Spousal visas for Pakistan (which has been drastically slashed and all CHC-ISB is doing is finding ways to delay the process because they dont have enough quote based on the no of application) and secondly staffing level at CHC-ISB, these two problems can only be tackled by Minister for immigration.......... and unless we send around three to four dozen letter with personal information, it wont be taken seriously .......... I can draft a letter happily if you guys want me to do so............again we are complaining about Strategic issues such as Waiting times resulting from reduced quota and staffing level, so no one should be panicked about it

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Wes bhai and Big Mac bhai you know i am re filling the imm forms so do i have to submit those passport size photos again of mine which i sent earlier with application package i think they were 8 or 9.

How many passport size pictures have they asked you submit brother

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
How many passport size pictures have they asked you submit brother
They haven't asked any but since i was re filling the forms so i thought may be if we have to submit those again

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
They haven't asked any but since i was re filling the forms so i thought may be if we have to submit those again
Brother you don't need to send them those passport size photos again!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone is welcome to comment and improve the letter, the idea was to keep the tone low and professional

To: Mr Jason Kenny
Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration
Cc: Mr Stephen Harper
Honorable Prime Minister of Canada

File #

Dated:

Subject: Spousal Visa processing time for people from Pakistani Origin.

Dear Sir,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough and Vancouver.

I would like to bring to your attention that since 2008 (when it used to be 6 months), the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing and now in the last update has hit an all time high average time of 21 month (this excludes the 45 days time it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The pain and suffering we have to go through in these waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take the time and attention to look into the matter and help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada and thousands of others relatives related to them. At the end we are only requesting your help on humanitarian grounds since you are our leaders and represent all of us in Canada.

Regards,

Signature

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone is welcome to comment and improve the letter, the idea was to keep the tone low and professional

File #

Dated:

Dear Sir,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough and Vancouver.

I would like to bring to your attention that since 2008 (when it used to be 6 months), the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing and now in the last update has hit an all time high average time of 21 month (this excludes the 45 days time it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The pain and suffering we have to go through in these waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take the time and attention to look into the matter and help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada and thousands of others relatives related to them. At the end we are only requesting your help on humanitarian grounds since you are our leaders and represent all of us in Canada.

Regards,

Signature

L

lahorecouple

became-a-loner said:

File #

Dated:

Dear Sir,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough and Vancouver.

Regards,

Signature
nice letter :).....but i would recommend to delete the line about india.....my personal opinion

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Wes bhai and Big Mac bhai you know i am re filling the imm forms so do i have to submit those passport size photos again of mine which i sent earlier with application package i think they were 8 or 9.
Salam to eveyone and goodmorning. Well I asked my wife to send new 4 passport size pics with re PCC and imm forms. There was no good reason but I thought new pics would be better. Totally upto you.

B

bestplace4u

bigmakdaddy said:
Salam to eveyone and goodmorning. Well I asked my wife to send new 4 passport size pics with re PCC and imm forms. There was no good reason but I thought new pics would be better. Totally upto you.
ok thnx

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer-e-daraz maang ker layee they char din
Do arzoo main kut gayee, do intazaar main

L

lahorecouple

became-a-loner said:
Umer-e-daraz maang ker layee they char din
Do arzoo main kut gayee, do intazaar main
Mirza became-a-loner Khan Ghalib ;D ;D ;D

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys im new in this form which very helpfull for all of us i checking every day your comments the information you guys porvited, iam from Afghanistan. i have a question from you guys could any one tell me that how maney days its took to return the passport i send my passport canadain embassy on april 11 .
thanks in advance

cheers.

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry guys i forgot to mantion my time line, app on aug 1-2009 its has been more then 20 months i got my Remd & PPR on April i send my passport to them till now no news, i know you guys gana ask me thes question thats y i posted and sorry im new in this form if i did any mistak for give me , in this i like Mr Bestplace for he porvite very helpfull information good luck man i will pary for every one to get theire Remad & PPR in comeing days.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Amin86 said:
Hi guys im new in this form which very helpfull for all of us i checking every day your comments the information you guys porvited, iam from Afghanistan. i have a question from you guys could any one tell me that how maney days its took to return the passport i send my passport canadain embassy on april 11 .
thanks in advance
cheers.
Well if you got RE-MED and PPR at the same time than they mostly take close to 3 months to process the visa before sending the passport back. The reason is because it takes upto a month for your medical to come to CHC-I and God knows how long it takes them to process it. But usually what we have seen that it will take an average 2-3 months. Good luck and congrats. Maybe your favourite BestPlace4U brother will respond differently :p

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Made some chamges:

To: Mr. Jason Kenny
Cc: Mr. Stephen Harper

File #

Dated:

Subject: Spousal Visa processing time for applicants from Pakistan.

Dear Sir,

I would like to bring to your attention that the spousal visa processing time at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing. In 2008 the processing time was 6 months and the last update has hit an all time high average processing time of 21 months (this excludes the 45 days for the first stage processing from Case Processing Centre -Mississauga).

The heavy emotional toll, pain and suffering we have to go through in these waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses and dependent children.

Regards,

Signature

became-a-loner said:

File #

Dated:

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Signature