+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Amin86

May 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks man when ever i got back my passport i will let you know Inshullah .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Wes bhai and Big Mac bhai you know i am re filling the imm forms so do i have to submit those passport size photos again of mine which i sent earlier with application package i think they were 8 or 9.
I say do what they have asked for. In my case they didn't ask for them so we didn't send them the photos...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friend's tips and joke will continue. CHC is close anyway due to weekend. Let's be serious and focus on the letter brother "Became-A-Loner" has drafted (page 978), lets finalized the letter over the weekend so that from Monday onward we can start sending them one by one a daily base.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friend's tips and joke will continue. CHC is close anyway due to weekend. Let's be serious and focus on the letter brother "Became-A-Loner" has drafted (page 978), lets finalized the letter over the weekend so that from Monday onward we can start sending them one by one a daily base.
Well I am going to receive my CAIPS notes on 13th May - so until than I will wait but if I do send out that letter after 13th, where are we sending them to? To their offices(whats the address) or emails?

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
all of us should send the same draf ???? and we should post it as well right??

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maknojia said:
i really like the idea of the letter. plz go a head.
I would suggest to send it by personal email and also take a print out, sign it and send it by regular mail to their mailing address

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Guys I forgot to indicate the address at the bottom of the letter because once you send a letter by regular mail there has to be a response from Minister's office by letter mailed to you and for that there has to be an address, those ......... once again for those of our friends on the forum who have concerns that they may be victimized by CHC-ISB, please NOTE that we are not complaining against any Visa or Immigration officer we are only complaining against PROCESSING TIME which to me is simply due to REDUCTION in SPOUSAL visa quota for Pakistan and understaffing of CHC-ISB, beyond that everything Immigration Officers are doing is to delay it on purpose since they dont have QUOTA available to them ........ so the root cause is in OTTAWA not in Islamabad and unless we speak up........... no one is going to listen and if we send a great deal of such letters, then Media may also take interest in it, or we can send a copy of the letter to CBC news as well..... now if everyone els agrees .......... once a member sends the letter by email and by paper mail ......... he/she should post it on the forum so we can count how many has such emails/regular mails has been sent ................ANY THOUGHTS ........... trust me its better than bickering and *censored word*ing here and doing nothing ........... at least its something ....... which may or may not work .......... but there is a MAY WORK in it..................also I think we should send one separate letter to Prime Minister Office and one to Jason Kenny ....... because the letter we will send to PM, they will forward it to Jason Kenny otherwise they will notice that Jason Kenny is already informed of it and just respond to us only opposed to referring it to JK office

THIS LETTER IS OPEN TO ANY IMPROVEMENT OR AMENDMENT, e.g another member changed a word to EMOTIONAL TOLL which i have added, any other suggestions are welcome so we can collectively finalize it .........

To: Mr Jason Kenny
Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration
Cc: Mr Stephen Harper
Honorable Prime Minister of Canada

File #

Dated:

Subject: Spousal Visa processing time for people from Pakistani Origin.

Dear Sir,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough and Vancouver.

I would like to bring to your attention that since 2008 (when it used to be 6 months), the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing and now in the last update has hit an all time high average time of 21 month (this excludes the 45 days time it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take the time and attention to look into the matter and help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada and thousands of others relatives related to them. At the end we are only requesting your help on humanitarian grounds since you are our leaders and represent all of us in Canada and in our country of origin as well.

Regards,

Signature

Address in Canada

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I would suggest to send it by personal email and also take a print out, sign it and send it by regular mail to their mailing address

Personally I think we can send the same draft so the message can be SAME as it is supposed to be the same, as long as it has our name and address and preferably file number it does not matter really ............. we are not doing anything wrong here ........... just reminding them of their fiduciary responsibility to facilitate our citizen's/immigrant's rights ...............other members can make their inputs on it

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
became-a-loner said:
Sorry Guys I forgot to indicate the address at the bottom of the letter because once you send a letter by regular mail there has to be a response from Minister's office by letter mailed to you and for that there has to be an address, those ......... once again for those of our friends on the forum who have concerns that they may be victimized by CHC-ISB, please NOTE that we are not complaining against any Visa or Immigration officer we are only complaining against PROCESSING TIME which to me is simply due to REDUCTION in SPOUSAL visa quota for Pakistan and understaffing of CHC-ISB, beyond that everything Immigration Officers are doing is to delay it on purpose since they dont have QUOTA available to them ........ so the root cause is in OTTAWA not in Islamabad and unless we speak up........... no one is going to listen and if we send a great deal of such letters, then Media may also take interest in it, or we can send a copy of the letter to CBC news as well..... now if everyone els agrees .......... once a member sends the letter by email and by paper mail ......... he/she should post it on the forum so we can count how many has such emails/regular mails has been sent ................ANY THOUGHTS ........... trust me its better than bickering and *censored word*ing here and doing nothing ........... at least its something ....... which may or may not work .......... but there is a MAY WORK in it..................also I think we should send one separate letter to Prime Minister Office and one to Jason Kenny ....... because the letter we will send to PM, they will forward it to Jason Kenny otherwise they will notice that Jason Kenny is already informed of it and just respond to us only opposed to referring it to JK office

THIS LETTER IS OPEN TO ANY IMPROVEMENT OR AMENDMENT, e.g another member changed a word to EMOTIONAL TOLL which i have added, any other suggestions are welcome so we can collectively finalize it .........

To: Mr Jason Kenny
Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration
Cc: Mr Stephen Harper
Honorable Prime Minister of Canada

File #

Dated:

Subject: Spousal Visa processing time for people from Pakistani Origin.

Dear Sir,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough, MONTREAL and Vancouver.

I would like to bring to your attention that since 2008 (when it used to be 6 months), the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been increasing and now in the last update has hit an all time high average time of 21 month (this excludes the 45 days time it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts an unnecessary stress on relationship, work performance and future goals, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighbouring country (India) with identical culture and background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if unusual waiting time at Canadian High Commission Islamabad is due to reduction in spousal visa quota for Pakistan or understaffing issues at Canadian High Commission Islamabad but being a tax payer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary long waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take the time and attention to look into the matter and help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada and thousands of others relatives related to them. At the end we are only requesting your help on humanitarian grounds since you are our leaders and represent all of us in Canada and in our country of origin as well.

Regards,

Signature

Address in Canada

I HAVE ADDED MONTREAL

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
BECOME A LONER,

We should draft one letter and pass is to every forum member to sign it and make one copy for ourself and then mail out the original letter with the signatures in blue ink. This is a lot more professional and will make a better impression.
What do you say forum members?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Members, I have a good friend who works for CBC RADIO she wanted to get together with me to discuss ridicule ISB CHC timelines for spousal sponsorship applications. I will call her but I would like some input from all members.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Members, I have a good friend who works for CBC RADIO she wanted to get together with me to discuss ridicule ISB CHC timelines for spousal sponsorship applications. I will call her but I would like some input from all members.

That will be a great idea if you have contacts in CBC, I have sent many emails directly to mark.kelly@cbc.ca he acknowledged the mail but never took action and then sent to evan.solomon@cbc.ca to no vail ......... I am perfectly fine with signing the letter but the feasibility is poor because forum members are scattered all across Canada and then we have to send the letter to everyone's mailing address which I am not sure if they will share their addresses with us or not ........ as we are all here by some unique alias and that shows how concerned we are ........ the other thing we can do is that if you can talk to your friend at CBC and provide her Official email, the forum members can send the email directly and this way they should not be concerned about it ............. any ideas?

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Jaania said:
I HAVE ADDED MONTREAL
Guys just make sure that the places we are mentioning in letter have conservative majority !

anyone pls share list of MP by location won in canada's 2011 election so it could be easy to cross check the location we mentioned in the letter.