PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Salamz All,

Update on my side is that I have finally received my CAIPS notes. The positive comment in it is that, all documents provided with the application support our relationship being genuine.

List of requested docs include: rePCC, IMM008, supp form, additional family, schedule 1...which we received in Feb2011 and sent in Mar 2011

Meds to be requested: still havn't received it yet.

Bring forward date was Apr 3rd, 2011..so no comments after that :( Last comment on the notes was posted in Feb 2011 that request letter in sent and 45 days to comply.

Mid May will be 14 months for my wife's case. Please pray for me and everyone on this forum going through this process... May Allah makes it easy for all of us. Ameen!!!
AMEENNNNNNNNNN

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
HAF said:
Tanhayi u are scaring me ... did u pay the RPRF after that call? and did u email them about your passport.? but this is good news that your status has changed to Decision made... Hope u receive good news soon... Best of Luck:)
thank u :) yeah i paid RPRf after sending my passport.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
amatullah said:
Can anybody guide me how to get the Police Character Certificate from Karachi? Also, is it possible to get that certificate while being in some other city? What paperwork is required and how many days it will take?
ya,u can also ask someone to get ur pcc,u need
1.two passport size photogragh
2.two witness from ur area(need NIC copy of both witness)
3.ptcl or electric bill(attested)
but paise dekar sub kaam asaani sei hojata hain :p

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tanyai,

Most Probably you will get your passport tomorrow morning or maybe on Monday INSHALLAH.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
I guess they've found out that there are many people out there who DID NOT keep the copy of payment and now it seems like it's a good way of making extra $$$$$$ oh lala!!
I hope you guys kept your receipt!!!!!

mariah said:
hmmm all i need to confirm is that are they asking for the RPRF receipt from everyone who submits the passport or from just the ones who have paid half of the fees later....plz help

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
lol....thts wat i was worried about, but i guess the ppl who paid the entire fees with initial application wont be asked for the receipt...i hope

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
happy second birthday for you man ;)

lonly widout hubby said:
its my HUBBBYYYYYYYYYYY'SSSSSSSS birthdayyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :( :eek: :-\ :-[
N V R NOT TOGATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........................................... ITS SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2ND BIRTHDAY LIKE THIS..UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
lol....thts wat i was worried about, but i guess the ppl who paid the entire fees with initial application wont be asked for the receipt...i hope
They shouldn't but no matter what everyone should have kept everything they sent along with the application...including receipt and photocopies of everything else..

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hello everyone,,
my hubby has also paid all fees,, but i didnt put the copy or receipts,,,,i hope they dont take long coz of this matter,,,i really hope to get good news soon,

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mayena said:
Hello everyone,,
my hubby has also paid all fees,, but i didnt put the copy or receipts,,,,i hope they dont take long coz of this matter,,,i really hope to get good news soon,
Didn't you guys go through the check list before sending the application away. It says clearly to include original copy2 of the payment receipt along with the application. well hope for the best..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
I have got nikafied with my maternal cousin in Jan 2011 and it is our love arrangement. I just wanted to ask that would they create problems in getting married to your cousin? Or would this make my case strong ? My husband has already filed the case from Canada on April 7'2011 and are expecting the reply this or next week...And fyi my ruksati is planned after I get my visa.. Is it the right decision or not?

PS- I'm living in Pakistan since my birth..
There is no problem in getting a Nikkah done wiht your cousing because its very normal in Pakistan and it will not effect your application in any way. However, they do ask for alot of proof to prove that your case is genuine. Since you didn't have a full wedding means you won't have any photos. I don't mean to disheart you, but just to let you know that alot of the Nikah only cases and/or phone nikah cases have either received an objection letter to provide more proof or have been thrown into the interview call list. I suggest you get the Rukhsati done and update CHC or it might get harder in the future to process the case. It used to be ok back in the days, but now things have changed and they are being really tough on everyone...Good Luck!

some of the proof can be: phone call logs, emails, chats, skype log, air ticket to pakistan, boarding passes, passport stamps(entry/exit), fund transfer receipts etc...

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
wes786 said:
Didn't you guys go through the check list before sending the application away. It says clearly to include original copy2 of the payment receipt along with the application. well hope for the best..
no wait,lol,,
He paid the first fee while applying,, and then in October he got a letter from chc islamabad asking him for paying RPRF, he paid and sent the recipt to them.
so that is why i didnt attach that photocopy of receipt with passport to them,,,so is it okay :(

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
godisgreat said:
Dear Tanyai,

Most Probably you will get your passport tomorrow morning or maybe on Monday INSHALLAH.
thanks godisgreat
mujhay mera passport isi week mei chahyay warna mei bht khafa ho jaon gi sab say :(