+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
did you get your caips notes??
yes and here is what I posted a while ago....

wes786 said:
Salamz All,

Update on my side is that I have finally received my CAIPS notes. The positive comment in it is that, all documents provided with the application support our relationship being genuine.

List of requested docs include: rePCC, IMM008, supp form, additional family, schedule 1...which we received in Feb2011 and sent in Mar 2011

Meds to be requested: still havn't received it yet.

Bring forward date was Apr 3rd, 2011..so no comments after that :( Last comment on the notes was posted in Feb 2011 that request letter in sent and 45 days to comply.

Mid May will be 14 months for my wife's case. Please pray for me and everyone on this forum going through this process... May Allah makes it easy for all of us. Ameen!!!

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
bigmakdaddy said:
You married your cousin? :eek: Shame shame
Just kidding :p
hehehe ;D

L

lahorecouple

zs101 said:
Thank you all so much for your replies. I've ordered CAIPS for the second time, previously it was a bit vague in terms of the reason requiring an interview. Hopefully I'll get a clearer picture this time.

As far as the issue of contacting MP's and Ministers in Canada is concerned, we've done that to no avail.

My interview has been in queue for almost a year now, why can't they just let me know a date, is it that difficult to set a day? Also, I haven't received any Re-Pcc or Re-Med requests, what do you guys think about this? You think they'll ask for these when I'll be called in for an interview or before/after that?

Your input in my case is much appreciated.
sometimes people do not share important information regarding their case...no intention to hurt you...but there must be a solid reason for an interview...either no rukhsati or nikah on telephone case or something like that...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
yes and here is what I posted a while ago....
wow ..MashAllah everything in your caips looks good.

your caips notes are quite simillar to ours...we got ours in april and had ordered it 1st week of march so ours contained everything till start of march.. our last entry was also on feb..
the only difference is that we weren't sent any request for updated forms .

do they mention in your caips anywhere, that meds will be requested or waiting for meds etc .

do they mention anything about your background checks ??

in our notes, they say waiting for meds..but they never sent any request..don't know whats going on .

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
sometimes people do not share important information regarding their case...no intention to hurt you...but there must be a solid reason for an interview...either no rukhsati or nikah on telephone case or something like that...
The nikkah was not on the telephone and ruksati was done as well. Yeah there must be some reason for the interview so I have ordered CAIPS to find out. I just do not understand why it takes this long to schedule an interview!

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
WES786 brother, our timeline are exactly the same. Jan 2010 applied - Feb 2011 Re-PCC/IM Forms. How long more you think its gonna take? I am out of excuses to give to my wife to wait more :'(

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit19 said:
why don't you give them a call and find out what's taking them that long...they usually get the cheque cashed about 1-2 weeks after mailing in the caips forms.
Yeah I should, I was going to wait till may 15th (giving them 6 weeks to process) but a phone call wouldn't hurt I guess :)
Does anybody know the number by any chance :(

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
qamalik729 said:
Rab kare Kenney bhai at-mahatya ker lain ........oar kush rehain.....
Abhi to 4 aur saal k liye re-elect hoa hai :p abhi kuch aesa nahin karega :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
WES786 brother, our timeline are exactly the same. Jan 2010 applied - Feb 2011 Re-PCC/IM Forms. How long more you think its gonna take? I am out of excuses to give to my wife to wait more :'(
Who knows how much longer man, Atleast you have received the re medical, my wife hasn't even received that yet so we will see what happens...

L

lahorecouple

zs101 said:
The nikkah was not on the telephone and ruksati was done as well. Yeah there must be some reason for the interview so I have ordered CAIPS to find out. I just do not understand why it takes this long to schedule an interview!
it's been long since you're in interview queue...
then the possibility could be they might have already waived your interview :)...good luck

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
wow ..MashAllah everything in your caips looks good.

your caips notes are quite simillar to ours...we got ours in april and had ordered it 1st week of march so ours contained everything till start of march.. our last entry was also on feb..
the only difference is that we weren't sent any request for updated forms .

do they mention in your caips anywhere, that meds will be requested or waiting for meds etc .

do they mention anything about your background checks ??

in our notes, they say waiting for meds..but they never sent any request..don't know whats going on .
Only Paper screening decision was made, background decision, selection decision, other requirements decision, final decision still had to be done. For meds it said "please request meds" and at one place it said "Meds req'd" now I don't know wheather that means "medicals required" or "medical requested" we havn't received any request for medical so still waiting...

B

bestplace4u

Question from Wes786 and Big Mac>> :D

Did u guys ever contacted CHC by any means? during your process?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think all of us should write an email to Jason Kenny and copy it to Steven harper, congratulate them on their success and request them to look into processing time for CHC-ISB and remind them of their mandate as he said I am going to take care of all Canadians, I humbly request everyone to do that. I am sure if they get a lot of emails they may pay attention to it

L

lahorecouple

whywait:( said:
I had paid FULL amount BUT at the end they asked for the ceceipt!! If i had not kept my receipt as proof then I wouln't have had a choice BUT to pay again!!!
whywait sis, how's it going?...kaisa lag raha ha hubby k aane k baad?...must be very joyous
and did he bring niswaar from peshawar? ;D