Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
They sent it off on April 21st so I should be receiving it anyday now. I Live in Alberta, and it takes a while for Canada post to deliver something from Ontario...
oh ok..good luck then..inshAllah the caips notes will have positive information on your file. Ameen

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
900 pages!!!

yaaay!!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
is it possible to modify the name of this thread to chc islamabad sponsorship timeline 2009-2011 because we have 2011 people on this forum too.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
is it possible to modify the name of this thread to chc islamabad sponsorship timeline 2009-2011 because we have 2011 people on this forum too.

Don't think so, may be the original creater of the thread but it was a while ago and who knows where that person is these days. There is a thread for 2010-2011 applicant aswell but alot of people just come here because there is lots of traffic on this one.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
saggit19 said:
If you know who moderator this forum you can ask him/her to do it.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
saggit19 said:

wow,bry speed say thread 900 touch krha hai .YA ALLAH MRY PPR BEJ DAIN AB OR SAB K MASLAY HAL KRA DAIN ,AMEEN .

any news frm isbd ? ye kam kr bhy rhay hai k nhy aj kal ?

Govt chaly gye hai to kia MPS ky jga koi betha hai jo hmary suport karay canada mai ? like before ...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
oh ok..good luck then..inshAllah the caips notes will have positive information on your file. Ameen
Inshallah, Ameen!!!

Do you mind sharing what you found out from your CAIPS? You can send me a Private msg if you don't want to share it open. I just want to get an idea because our timelines are very simmilar...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saifsmarty said:
wow,bry speed say thread 900 touch krha hai .YA ALLAH MRY PPR BEJ DAIN AB OR SAB K MASLAY HAL KRA DAIN ,AMEEN .

any news frm isbd ? ye kam kr bhy rhay hai k nhy aj kal ?

Govt chaly gye hai to kia MPS ky jga koi betha hai jo hmary suport karay canada mai ? like before ...
ameen suma ameen.

i guess they r working..but at a snails pace..

few people got their passports back and some got pprs in last two weeks..also just recently some people got re-pcc requests.

i wonder where is our re-medical ::)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Inshallah, Ameen!!!

Do you mind sharing what you found out from your CAIPS? You can send me a Private msg if you don't want to share it open. I just want to get an idea because our timelines are very simmilar...
oh sure.. i think i shared it earlier on the forum too..i'll just find that post and copy it here.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saggit19 said:
Salam to everyone,

I couldn't login yesterday and now I have soo many pages to read.

Just wanted to share a small bit of news with you all. I got my caips notes on Saturday Morning finally
(thank you maximus for all the help on that :)

even though most of it is undecipherable, the VOs' comments are very positive alhamdollilah .

last set of comments on 25th feb:

"have reviewed file and am satisfied this is a BF Marriage - it was contracted legally, consumated, lots of contact- appear to be compatible in age and education so will waive interview

also psdec= 1 and seldec = 4 meaning interview waived i guess..

Alhamdollilah..

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thank you all for you good prayers,, Allah karay issa hii hoo,, and i get my passport soon inshallah.. I pray for all of you, and I know that how difficult it is to live a life where you are no where,,seems like standing on the road waiting for bus,,, coz all of us thinking of career,,home, family,, beside missing eachother.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Don't think so, may be the original creater of the thread but it was a while ago and who knows where that person is these days. There is a thread for 2010-2011 applicant aswell but alot of people just come here because there is lots of traffic on this one.
Creator "Peacekeeper" already landed. He is the one who rec'd PPR in just 9 months I remember him very well and since he landed he never showed up on the forum.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
but wesbhai thats about it..

our bring fwd dtae was supposed to be 9th march and our caips contains everything till 8th march ..so we don't know what happened on or after that date

:(

it also mentions in places that med expired..need to be re-issued but we have not yet received any request for re-meds.. don know whats happening..

???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Thats great news saggit19, I hope I get to see something like that too InshAllah. Did you receive any documents request lately, rePCC, remedical, IMM etc?? sorry for all the questions, I just came back to Canada was visiting my wife and am out of the loop just catching up with everyone...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
but wesbhai thats about it..

our bring fwd dtae was supposed to be 9th march and our caips contains everything till 8th march ..so we don't know what happened on or after that date

:(

it also mentions in places that med expired..need to be re-issued but we have not yet received any request for re-meds.. don know whats happening..

???
I see..OK!! You are towards the end of the process then, just a matter of sending the remedical and PPR letter and that will probably be the next time your file is reviewed Inshallah