Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wsalam.....
ok when ever you are asked for vise office you right the office where you application would be processed in case of Pakistan it is only Canadian High Commission Islamabad
its not the city you live in.

lonelyinca said:
Salam guys,

for the appendix C the DMP was asking what "VISA office" she wants to put down, is that the city where I live or Islamabad?

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
My wife received imm forms and re-pcc.......... we have filled these forms up already why are they asking again are they doubting our case?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada said:
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and seems like you guys are of way better help compared to the CHC :)

So I am a wifey sponsoring my hubby from Pakistan and here is my time line
Application submitted on April 14th 2010
AOR recieved on July 8th 2010

The last time I send the embassy an email was this month and they said my case was in que for review by an immigration officer. This morning my husband got PCC request along with additional documents requests even though we send them these forms twice already! :mad:
Now I really hope that it wont take another year for them to process the damn case and send us the PPR request!

Also to all the ladies out here I feel the pain you are going through playing the waiting game :'(
wellcome.................i m also july aor
well its gud that they send u re pcc..............hope 4 gudddddddd

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wsalam
Man if its been a year to your case then I suggest go for CAIPS notes. Emails from CHC would hardly help u to know abt the current status instead CAIPS not only show the current status of ur file but also the activities performed and comments of officers on your file.
am myself March 2010 AOR and got Caips a month back n there was good piece of information about ma file.
All the best. Remember in prays :)

Desi_Canadian said:
OPEN QUESTION FOR ALL>>>>
One of my friend told me ask your MP regarding about your spouse case.He said to me that elecation is ahead.SO talk Your MP tell it has been one year nothing happend yet.I already sent an email which they replied me your spousal's application is in queue for review.What all of you guys thinking about it. I "ll appricate for your ideas.I pray for all of you ALLAH Paak reunit with your love one soon (AMEEN).
AOA ,
ALLAH HAfiz.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
My wife just received imm forms and re-pcc in the mail today.......... we have filled these forms up already why are they asking again are they doubting our case?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
MAhmed I think emails don't help in anyway ok what abt this
couple of months back I got reply; In queue 2 b reviewed by Imm Officer then a month back; In queue 2 b reviewed by decision making office and couple days back; again In queue 2 b reviewed by Imm Officer..
They think we would understand what is meant by in queue, review & decision making as if we are part of CHC's internal operations since birth :p :p
CAIPS r always better option right?

mahmed17 said:
Actually...sorry to say this but in queue to review does not mean you are getting PPR soon...it just means you are in a queue when it will be your turn they will see what documents they need from you and will request those, also making sure relationship is genuine. Then you will be put back in the queue until you get those documents to them...in queue with decision making officer is usually at the end when you can expect PPR or re-med

Although inshallah one day we will all get PPR

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Worry not buddy the history is covered till the date of application of ur file. they send Imm again to cover the history after the application till current date coz at least that counts more than 6 months for applications at CHC Islamabad.
all the best and remember in prays

muau said:
My wife received imm forms and re-pcc.......... we have filled these forms up already why are they asking again are they doubting our case?

B

bestplace4u

O Canada said:
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and seems like you guys are of way better help compared to the CHC :)

So I am a wifey sponsoring my hubby from Pakistan and here is my time line
Application submitted on April 14th 2010
AOR recieved on July 8th 2010

The last time I send the embassy an email was this month and they said my case was in que for review by an immigration officer. This morning my husband got PCC request along with additional documents requests even though we send them these forms twice already! :mad:
Now I really hope that it wont take another year for them to process the damn case and send us the PPR request!

Also to all the ladies out here I feel the pain you are going through playing the waiting game :'(
Abhi June poora khatam kiya nahi aur July pe phonch gaye yeh log :-X

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
what is the reason behind removing and reappearing of address on e-case?

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
saggit_16 said:
What are you waiting for then... call ur hubby and say ur heart
n i say tht so many times a day k sumtimes i think k thora kam kehna chahiay... ;) ;)

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
Green Green said:
dont become angry sister

know dunia bohat zalim hai kiseee ko nai chorti

is liye kuch cheezay confidential rakhni perti hai :(

r u one of the ppl jinko lagta hai k nazar lag jaye ge....bhai is forum main sb ap jaise hain...aur yakeen manay sb aik dosray k liay feel kertay hain aur sirf dua kertay hain.....

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Lahorecouple is a boy and read below how bad he & other person was talking with "Psionator sister & Warya sister" when she recived objection letters on 4/6.Is that how a guy talk with a girl? inother words "Tohmit" laga raha tha. This is why I was bad with him. Atleast I always use word sister/Behin when I talk with females.

Sound like I have no more friends here and almost every one is upset with me, so better for me not to waist forum pages. I am out now I am anyway going PK soon. If I hurt any one feelings here directly/indirectly, trust me that was not my intention OR if it happend than that was just only upto a joke limit, however; I still say sorry to all of you, please accept my sincere apologies and good luck to all of you. And you guys can joke on me I dont mind at all but stay happy. Now please read below.

4/6/2011 Psionator > JUST GOT A objection LETTER THAT MY MARRIAGE IS NOT GENUINE.
4/6/2011 Omairh > hahaha.. i like your spirit. everyone will suggest to file for an appeal. But the truth is appeal is a chotiya chakar. Atleast 2 yrs apart takes away the whole marital life's essence. I would suggest otherwise, go to pakistan - plan for pregnancy and then approach Islamabad in person. It takes little gutts to do it but way better than 2 yrs of seperation.
4/6/2011 Psionator > not a bad idea. but im 19 i dont want a kid right now.
4/6/2011 Omairh > hahaha.. then u r just a kid yourself.. i am glad that only file is rejected and he is not hooked by the police for child abuse lol
4/7/2011 Lahorcouple > warya is also like 19 or 20...but her husband already got PPR...bach gaya police se who.
4/7/2011 Warya > leave my husband alone!! I am 23 now!!! Lol
but mr omairh needs to keep his mouth shut. guys just cant resist us..iss liaya ama aba nay jaldi shadi ker di.
4/7/2011 Lahorecouple > amma abba ne acha kia...nahi tou you would keep playing with boys...feel bad for your husband.

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22&PN=1071&title=islamabad-processing-time

hello one 2 ka 4 bhai....dekhain ap ki behn bhabhi k liay green n yellow chooriyaan lai k ayi hai...n pholon ka gajra bhi....yeh bhabhi ko dain aur khushiyaan manayien......n khush rahien ....

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
tanhayi said:
what is the reason behind removing and reappearing of address on e-case?
It's just a glich in the system - it doesn't mean anything.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hello everyone I was busy all day in cooking,lol,,
Did I tell u guys that my passport was lost inside embassy as they were thinking I haven't sent them. I hope they send me soon now... :'(