April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
S.a said:
THANKS for replyin i hope they dont ask for more proofs since i dont have any more doc to provide them i recently sent them my doctor's notes confirming my 5 months pregnancy ... babyz ultrasound pichaz pichaz from my visit to pk and my boarding passes lol ahh please pray for me !!

I am soo sick of waiting :(
lol yes I completely understand the waiting. I am September 2009 AOR and there are others on here from 2009 who are still waiting as well. Khair...inshAllah one day Allah will unite us all.
Don't worry too much, in your case I do not think they will ask for more proof of contact if you have already sent them all this info already.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
mahmed17 said:
lol yes I completely understand the waiting. I am September 2009 AOR and there are others on here from 2009 who are still waiting as well. Khair...inshAllah one day Allah will unite us all.
Don't worry too much, in your case I do not think they will ask for more proof of contact if you have already sent them all this info already.
wow 2009 now that is a long time well i got married in dec 2009 and was stupid enough not to file the case back den :( ahh well let's see wahz nxt good luck to u INSHALLAH u will hear something soon :D btw what is the prob in ur case y r they taking a long time ... if u dnt mind sharing :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
S.a said:
wow 2009 now that is a long time well i got married in dec 2009 and was stupid enough not to file the case back den :( ahh well let's see wahz nxt good luck to u INSHALLAH u will hear something soon :D btw what is the prob in ur case y r they taking a long time ... if u dnt mind sharing :)
Oh, it's okay inshAllah your case will be finalized soon. We got married May 2009 so our 2nd anniversary is next month. InshAllah hope we get PPR as anniversary gift from CHC lol. The problem with our case is that in 2010 they asked for more proof of contact and I sent them phone bills because I didn't have anything else we didn't use to email/skype etc. So they put us in interview queue. I went to Pakistan in December 2010 and when I came back in February 2011 we sent them more phone bills (for all of 2010), emails, skype snapshots of our video conferences, chat history, boarding passes, and pictures of us in Pakistan...after this I found out our interview got waived allhumdulillah and then we were asked for updated PCC, imm forms, and re-med. Now I am waiting for PPR inshAllah.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
mahmed17 said:
I personally didn't get this question asked to me but I know some people who did and most of them wrote things like:

- We will appeal the decision
- Will reapply
- Will appeal/reapply and move to Pakistan to be with my spouse

They just want to see what you will say...if you say you will appeal decision and move to Pakistan until your file is approved they will know that ok this is a genuine couple. I think they just want to see your response.

Hope that helps and if someone has experience of anything else maybe they can share that.
Thanks. Its hard to write something up and not get emotional about it.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
mahmed17 said:
Oh, it's okay inshAllah your case will be finalized soon. We got married May 2009 so our 2nd anniversary is next month. InshAllah hope we get PPR as anniversary gift from CHC lol. The problem with our case is that in 2010 they asked for more proof of contact and I sent them phone bills because I didn't have anything else we didn't use to email/skype etc. So they put us in interview queue. I went to Pakistan in December 2010 and when I came back in February 2011 we sent them more phone bills (for all of 2010), emails, skype snapshots of our video conferences, chat history, boarding passes, and pictures of us in Pakistan...after this I found out our interview got waived allhumdulillah and then we were asked for updated PCC, imm forms, and re-med. Now I am waiting for PPR inshAllah.
INSHALLAH u will get it ... i will pray dat u get even b4 ur anniversary so u cud b 2getha on dat day INSHALLAH
ahh its sooo annnoyyyinngggg i wish it was as easy as it is for ppl from India :( .... but i guess us ( PAKISTANIS ) are extra special :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
S.a said:
INSHALLAH u will get it ... i will pray dat u get even b4 ur anniversary so u cud b 2getha on dat day INSHALLAH
ahh its sooo annnoyyyinngggg i wish it was as easy as it is for ppl from India :( .... but i guess us ( PAKISTANIS ) are extra special :p
Yeah.. we are extra special so we have to wait more ... lol ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish he was here said:
those who had to answer this question, " what are your life plans are if a permanent residence visa is no approved".

I'm having trouble answering it. How do I go about writing it down.

Thanks
As mentioned by Mahmed above write that, in additione to above add this expression at 1st line. "I/we believe that our marriage and relationship is genuine. Our marriage was performed in accordance to Pk family laws and Islamic traditions in the presence of holy priest and attendees. Having said that If our permanent visa application is rejected than my husband/we will file the appeal in Canada on this decision, while the appeal is in process me/my husband's (we) have planned that my husband's will come to PK and we will stay together up until a decision is made in our favour.
Hope above help. :) This is what I will say if I were you but you are not obligated, other's opinion and thoughts are countable too on your question.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
Danny4450 said:
Yeah.. we are extra special so we have to wait more ... lol ;D
lol yupp das rite we sure r !!

we r always pickin on them poor immigration officers for no reason they r just doing der jobs by chillin in the a/c drinking coffee or lassi chatting prob social networking at the same time :p

after all dey r humans just like us not der fault if dey need der 23 hours of daily sleep :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
S.a said:
lol yupp das rite we sure r !!

we r always pickin on them poor immigration officers for no reason they r just doing der jobs by chillin in the a/c drinking coffee or lassi chatting prob social networking at the same time :p
do you guys know why pakistan timeline is so longggggggggggggggggggggggg coz of load shading chc waly be tang agay hai ek case start nahi karty hai ke bejli jati hai so iss liay poor officer computer restart hoti hai sarra game kharab lol lol :p

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
khan82 said:
do you guys know why pakistan timeline is so longggggggggggggggggggggggg coz of load shading chc waly be tang agay hai ek case start nahi karty hai ke bejli jati hai so iss liay poor officer computer restart hoti hai sarra game kharab lol lol :p
yea aur pata hai air conditioning main neend b achi ati hai so dey prob sleep for 23 hours :D and work hard in the 24th hour :p :p

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
My husbands address is back on ecas today :p

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
S.a said:
lol inshAllah that would be amazing, but I won't get too happy about that happening. I just hope that PPR will come in May so that he can be here for end of June or beginning of July...INSHALLAH INSHALLAH

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Khan sister, That area/block where CHC is located all the major embassies are located there,thus they have 24hrs 365days full power/utilities arrangment from PK authorities. There is no loadshading issue for them. I better not to say about why the timeline is soo long.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
lol inshAllah that would be amazing, but I won't get too happy about that happening. I just hope that PPR will come in May so that he can be here for end of June or beginning of July...INSHALLAH INSHALLAH
Mahmed I sent you a PM, plz check your inbox.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khan sister, That area/block where CHC is located all the major embassies are located there,thus they have 24hrs 365days full power/utilities arrangment from PK authorities. There is no loadshading issue for them. I better not to say about why the timeline is soo long.
lol we know dat we r just having a laugh since we r all helpless and depressed ;D