re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
Thank you Lonely without hubby :)

I am praying for everyone on this forum and hopefully soon we all will hear something within this year :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what they are doing with most of us. Sending the same IMM forms again to refill and asking for PCC.

O Canada said:
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and seems like you guys are of way better help compared to the CHC :)

So I am a wifey sponsoring my hubby from Pakistan and here is my time line
Application submitted on April 14th 2010
AOR recieved on July 8th 2010

The last time I send the embassy an email was this month and they said my case was in que for review by an immigration officer. This morning my husband got PCC request along with additional documents requests even though we send them these forms twice already! :mad:
Now I really hope that it wont take another year for them to process the damn case and send us the PPR request!

Also to all the ladies out here I feel the pain you are going through playing the waiting game :'(

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
Green Green said:
Barosa ****

you typing with one finger hahahahaha :eek: :eek:
lol

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
r u sure thy sent remedical ? if u do thn i thnk u shld do it ?
I got a email it mentioned a letter has been sent to applicant on 15 april 2011 for medical examination. wife never recieved the letter.

Should i call CIC and ask since i got no response in email?

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
superman786 said:
I got a email it mentioned a letter has been sent to applicant on 15 april 2011 for medical examination. wife never recieved the letter.

Should i call CIC and ask since i got no response in email?
yes ,but i dont think they answer any call you should keep emailing them and tell them u guys didnt recieve the letter so they will send scan copy

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
O Canada said:
Thank you Lonely without hubby :)

I am praying for everyone on this forum and hopefully soon we all will hear something within this year :)
MY PLEASUREEEEEEE

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
Is lahoricouple really a female? And if yes, man one2ka4 was way out of line in sayin all what he said. I'm am talkin about the "socks and bonyan" bit in particular. Is that really how you talk to a girl? That is just abnormal.

We are here to help each other and learn and teach from our experiences. We aren't here to make personal comments on people. I completely agree with lahoricouple that it's their business how many pictures they wish to send. We are just here to observe and learn and NOT intrude. It is considered rude to interfere in other people's business. I might just be doin' that but I'm sorry I just couldn't resist after reading the above-quoted comment.

One2ka4, nothin personal mate, but please understand that this as you say is a public forum, so please refrain from passing personal comments. I know you wouldn't like it if anyone did it to you.

Lahorecouple is a boy and read below how bad he & other person was talking with "Psionator sister & Warya sister" when she recived objection letters on 4/6.Is that how a guy talk with a girl? inother words "Tohmit" laga raha tha. This is why I was bad with him. Atleast I always use word sister/Behin when I talk with females.

Sound like I have no more friends here and almost every one is upset with me, so better for me not to waist forum pages. I am out now I am anyway going PK soon. If I hurt any one feelings here directly/indirectly, trust me that was not my intention OR if it happend than that was just only upto a joke limit, however; I still say sorry to all of you, please accept my sincere apologies and good luck to all of you. And you guys can joke on me I dont mind at all but stay happy. Now please read below.

4/6/2011 Psionator > JUST GOT A objection LETTER THAT MY MARRIAGE IS NOT GENUINE.
4/6/2011 Omairh > hahaha.. i like your spirit. everyone will suggest to file for an appeal. But the truth is appeal is a chotiya chakar. Atleast 2 yrs apart takes away the whole marital life's essence. I would suggest otherwise, go to pakistan - plan for pregnancy and then approach Islamabad in person. It takes little gutts to do it but way better than 2 yrs of seperation.
4/6/2011 Psionator > not a bad idea. but im 19 i dont want a kid right now.
4/6/2011 Omairh > hahaha.. then u r just a kid yourself.. i am glad that only file is rejected and he is not hooked by the police for child abuse lol
4/7/2011 Lahorcouple > warya is also like 19 or 20...but her husband already got PPR...bach gaya police se who.
4/7/2011 Warya > leave my husband alone!! I am 23 now!!! Lol
but mr omairh needs to keep his mouth shut. guys just cant resist us..iss liaya ama aba nay jaldi shadi ker di.
4/7/2011 Lahorecouple > amma abba ne acha kia...nahi tou you would keep playing with boys...feel bad for your husband.

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22&PN=1071&title=islamabad-processing-time

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
One 2 ka 4 bhai .. apko kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai ..
aaj sab baat kereingey kal sab bhool jayein gay .. apna time waste nahi kerein ..

Lahore bhai .. im sure ghalti kisi ki bhi nahi hai .. khatam ker dein sab .. acha time ghuzarein ..

and all others please iski uski side nahi lein .. ye ik wahid jaga hai jahan sab apne dil ki baat kertey hain ..
he is not a flirt and lahore bhai im sure u rnt cheap so please khatam kerein ..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Lahorecouple is a boy and read below how bad he & other person was talking with "Psionator sister & Warya sister" when she recived objection letters on 4/6.Is that how a guy talk with a girl? inother words "Tohmit" laga raha tha. This is why I was bad with him. Atleast I always use word sister/Behin when I talk with females.

Sound like I have no more friends here and almost every one is upset with me, so better for me not to waist forum pages. I am out now I am anyway going PK soon. If I hurt any one feelings here directly/indirectly, trust me that was not my intention OR if it happend than that was just only upto a joke limit, however; I still say sorry to all of you, please accept my sincere apologies and good luck to all of you. And you guys can joke on me I dont mind at all but stay happy. Now please read below.

4/6/2011 Psionator > JUST GOT A objection LETTER THAT MY MARRIAGE IS NOT GENUINE.
4/6/2011 Omairh > hahaha.. i like your spirit. everyone will suggest to file for an appeal. But the truth is appeal is a chotiya chakar. Atleast 2 yrs apart takes away the whole marital life's essence. I would suggest otherwise, go to pakistan - plan for pregnancy and then approach Islamabad in person. It takes little gutts to do it but way better than 2 yrs of seperation.
4/6/2011 Omairh > hahaha.. then u r just a kid yourself.. i am glad that only file is rejected and he is not hooked by the police for child abuse lol
4/7/2011 Lahorcouple > warya is also like 19 or 20...but her husband already got PPR...bach gaya police se who.
but mr omairh needs to keep his mouth shut. guys just cant resist us..iss liaya ama aba nay jaldi shadi ker di.
4/7/2011 Lahorecouple > amma abba ne acha kia...nahi tou you would keep playing with boys...feel bad for your husband.

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22&PN=1071&title=islamabad-processing-time

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Arre gussa churo one2ka4 brother, everyone has been helpful here to one another. Chalo ab naraz na ho aur dekho maine aap ke liye aik poem bhi likhdi hai itni jaldi :)

Dil tour ke aese na jana,
ghoom ke wapis yahin hain aana,
Jab pakistan jao to aik kaam to karna,
wahan jakar bhabhi se na larna! :p

Just kidding brother, don't mind please. I respect you. Just wanted to make you laugh :)

Comeon guys I deserve some +rating here 8)

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Sound like I have no more friends here and almost every one is upset with me, so better for me not to waist forum pages. I am out now I am anyway going PK soon. If I hurt any one feelings here directly/indirectly, trust me that was not my intention, however; I still say sorry to all of you, please accept my sincere apologies and good luck to all of you. Now please read below.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

ONE 2 Ka 4 Brother we are all in same boat no body is upset ap be Pakistan jah kar wapis auo gay Inshallah wish you nice trip bus we are all brother and sister and Lahorecouple brother ap be cool down hoja dont be serious and being as a sister to all other forum member i request jab ek Masla do bando ke beach chal rahy ho so try to solve and make some peace between them dont support and make them fight more and more hope you guys dont mind we are here to help each other so please guys come down and be in peace

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Grow up fellas. This isn't grade 6 anymore, you guys are fighting over nothing. Just let it go ;D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
one good karma from me :D
bigmakdaddy said:
Arre gussa churo one2ka4 brother, everyone has been helpful here to one another. Chalo ab naraz na ho aur dekho maine aap ke liye aik poem bhi likhdi hai itni jaldi :)

Dil tour ke aese na jana,
ghoom ke wapis yahin hain aana,
Jab pakistan jao to aik kaam to karna,
wahan jakar bhabhi se na larna! :p

Just kidding brother, don't mind please. I respect you. Just wanted to make you laugh :)

Comeon guys I deserve some +rating here 8)

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
bhai aap grade 6 main bagair kisi wajah se larte thay teehee :D
Danny4450 said:
Grow up fellas. This isn't grade 6 anymore, you guys are fighting over nothing. Just let it go ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
marya238 said:
bhai aap grade 6 main bagair kisi wajah se larte thay teehee :D
Nahi lekin choti choti baatoun per larai ho jati thi ;) ... Lekin ab Allah key fazal se aur us ki di hui aqal se larai sey durr hi rehta houn :D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Danny4450 said:
Nahi lekin choti choti baatoun per larai ho jati thi ;) ... Lekin ab Allah key fazal se aur us ki di hui aqal se larai sey durr hi rehta houn :D
Aur Allah ke fazal se grade 6 se graduate ho gaye ap..lol I am only joking brother don't take it seriously. ;D