April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
bigmakdaddy said:
Arre gussa churo one2ka4 brother, everyone has been helpful here to one another. Chalo ab naraz na ho aur dekho maine aap ke liye aik poem bhi likhdi hai itni jaldi :)

Dil tour ke aese na jana,
ghoom ke wapis yahin hain aana,
Jab pakistan jao to aik kaam to karna,
wahan jakar bhabhi se na larna! :p

Just kidding brother, don't mind please. I respect you. Just wanted to make you laugh :)

Comeon guys I deserve some +rating here 8)
Okay you get 10+ from me 8)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Sound like I have no more friends here and almost every one is upset with me, so better for me not to waist forum pages. I am out now I am anyway going PK soon. If I hurt any one feelings here directly/indirectly, trust me that was not my intention OR if it happend than that was just only upto a joke limit, however; I still say sorry to all of you, please accept my sincere apologies and good luck to all of you. And you guys can joke on me I dont mind at all but stay happy. Now please read below.
When will you be going to Pakistan? Everyone has misunderstandings, just don't take it to your heart. There are always people who love us and others who don't but that's how life is. Anyway the reason we are all here is to help each other out and now you are in too far you can't leave us until after you get PPR...even then we still have to meet our bhabi :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mahmed17 said:
Aur Allah ke fazal se grade 6 se graduate ho gaye ap..lol I am only joking brother don't take it seriously. ;D
Grade 6 sey sidha univ main gaya tha ;)

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
For the people who have recently done re-medical what forms are required for re-medical? if u have the web site links please post them.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
superman786 said:
For the people who have recently done re-medical what forms are required for re-medical? if u have the web site links please post them.
The forms were sent by CHC-ISB...they have a copy of your previous medical and then a re-med form. I don't think you can use the medical form that is online because you already have a file with Islamabad...maybe someone else can tell you about that. My husband got the stuff from CHC and he took those with him.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
Grade 6 sey sidha univ main gaya tha ;)
LOL mashALlah you must be so smart....phir shaadi ho gaye thi ya wo bhi grade 6 main hi ho gaye?

You know what's funny I did 1 year of university and then I decided to change what I was studying in so I had to go back and do 1 high school course that I needed to change my program. My husband when he found out he said to me "waise to log high school khatm kar k university jatay hain or tum university ja kar ab high school? Jab main ao ga to phir kia nursery main dakhal ho jao gi?" LOL LOL so you skipped lots of grades and I am going backwards

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
mahmed17 said:
The forms were sent by CHC-ISB...they have a copy of your previous medical and then a re-med form. I don't think you can use the medical form that is online because you already have a file with Islamabad...maybe someone else can tell you about that. My husband got the stuff from CHC and he took those with him.
yeah you are right :)
forms will be sent by CHC-I so just wait until they send you something in the mail.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
those who had to answer this question, " what are your life plans are if a permanent residence visa is no approved".

I'm having trouble answering it. How do I go about writing it down.

Thanks

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
wish he was here said:
those who had to answer this question, " what are your life plans are if a permanent residence visa is no approved".

Thanks
I answered " I would marry someone in Canada until my first wife gets her visa " :p
Just kidding ;D

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
oye case ko sub bhool gaye ho.. forum per larne lagaye hoo... yad karo CHC walon ko.. ;D n chill

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Pak28 said:
good evening dear Members i am new in this forum and i was a silent reader of this forum finally i decide to make and account i am Aug 2010 AOR and today i received an email from Immigration about my inquiry for update any one can tell me what does this mean i didnt really got it

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

I got the same reply 2 months back and then received a letter last week requesting sponsors proof of residence in Canada and some updated forms and PCC from the applicant .

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
wish he was here said:

Thanks
I personally didn't get this question asked to me but I know some people who did and most of them wrote things like:

- We will appeal the decision
- Will reapply
- Will appeal/reapply and move to Pakistan to be with my spouse

They just want to see what you will say...if you say you will appeal decision and move to Pakistan until your file is approved they will know that ok this is a genuine couple. I think they just want to see your response.

Hope that helps and if someone has experience of anything else maybe they can share that.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
Salaam Alykum every1

well speaking of medical hmmm my husband's medical expired this month i am just wondering if we should send them a new 1 b4 they even ask for it .... and the last reply i got from CHC waz BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE OVER FILE IS IN QUEUE FOR INITIAL CHECK ............. CAN U GUYZ GIVE ME UR OPINIONS PLZZ

THANKZZ

sO

AOR : 6TH OF JULY 2011

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
S.a said:
Salaam Alykum every1

well speaking of medical hmmm my husband's medical expired this month i am just wondering if we should send them a new 1 b4 they even ask for it .... and the last reply i got from CHC waz BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE OVER FILE IS IN QUEUE FOR INITIAL CHECK ............. CAN U GUYZ GIVE ME UR OPINIONS PLZZ

THANKZZ

sO

AOR : 6TH OF JULY 2011
Wa Alaykum Salaam,

My advice to you will be to wait until you are asked for re-med because DMP will not do the re-med without having the re-med papers from the embassy. I know someone who got the DMP to do the re-med without the papers but 4 months later CHC sent them a request for re-med and they had to go do it again...so just wait until you are asked.

As for your file...it means that background checks are done (allhumdulillah because they take the most time usually)...once your file is opened documents will be reviewed, relationship genuineness will be tested..if they need anything from you like more proof of contact, re-PCC, updated forms, re-med etc they will contact you after they review your file. After this how long it will take really depends on what they will require from you.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
mahmed17 said:
Wa Alaykum Salaam,

My advice to you will be to wait until you are asked for re-med because DMP will not do the re-med without having the re-med papers from the embassy. I know someone who got the DMP to do the re-med without the papers but 4 months later CHC sent them a request for re-med and they had to go do it again...so just wait until you are asked.

As for your file...it means that background checks are done (allhumdulillah because they take the most time usually)...once your file is opened documents will be reviewed, relationship genuineness will be tested..if they need anything from you like more proof of contact, re-PCC, updated forms, re-med etc they will contact you after they review your file. After this how long it will take really depends on what they will require from you.

THANKS for replyin i hope they dont ask for more proofs since i dont have any more doc to provide them i recently sent them my doctor's notes confirming my 5 months pregnancy ... babyz ultrasound pichaz pichaz from my visit to pk and my boarding passes lol ahh please pray for me !!

I am soo sick of waiting :(