Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
mayena said:
Hello everyone I was busy all day in cooking,lol,,
Did I tell u guys that my passport was lost inside embassy as they were thinking I haven't sent them. I hope they send me soon now... :'(
Alhamdulillah....did they mail u tht they hv found it???

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
Did I tell u guys that my passport was lost inside embassy as they were thinking I haven't sent them. I hope they send me soon now... :'(
so far there are 2 mithai packs from u are due on me :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Wsalam
Man if its been a year to your case then I suggest go for CAIPS notes. Emails from CHC would hardly help u to know abt the current status instead CAIPS not only show the current status of ur file but also the activities performed and comments of officers on your file.
am myself March 2010 AOR and got Caips a month back n there was good piece of information about ma file.
All the best. Remember in prays :)
My wife is a March2010 AOR aswell, last she received was rePCC and IMM forms in Feb 2011 we sent everything in early March 2011 and nothing till now, I have also applied for CAIPS on Mar 21st but havn't received it yet. How long did it take to get your CAIPS and what kind of information did you find out?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
My wife is a March2010 AOR aswell, last she received was rePCC and IMM forms in Feb 2011 we sent everything in early March 2011 and nothing till now, I have also applied for CAIPS on Mar 21st but havn't received it yet. How long did it take to get your CAIPS and what kind of information did you find out?
salam Wes786 brother welcome back how was your trip and how was bahbi jee how is your grand father now hope every thing is fine now and did you send update to chc or not?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
He is doing better than before but still not well. Need everyone's prayers, may Allah grant him health and speedy recovery. Ameen!

Yeah I really hope that my wife hear something really soon...
InshAllah your grandfather will be well soon..plz recite 'ya-salamo' for his health and recovery as many times as you can. InshAllah he'll get better.

and May Allah give all of us the good news of ppr veryyy soonn Ameeen

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
muau said:
My wife received imm forms and re-pcc.......... we have filled these forms up already why are they asking again are they doubting our case?
be thankful to God that atleast some activity has taken place on your file..if i recall correctly your file was with decision making officer. Am I correct ??

Please share your timeline once again.

thank youu

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mayena said:
thank God they found it..inshAllah you'll get it now very very soon.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Mar 21 then you should have received them by now..check your maill..and call the caips office and find out

call here: 613-946-0953

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mayena said:
wow congrats sister inshallah you will get it soon best of luck

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
There is no fix order for them. My sister's husband AOR is 1st week of March 2010. Medical/PCC both expired in Nov 2010 but as of today no updated at all, however my wife medical/PCC was also expired in Nov 2010 but she rec'd advance letter in Oct to redo medical & PCC. So no fix order.
you are right ONE 2 KA 4 Brother lets pray for each other and all of you guys who ever goes to Friday Nimaz to Jumaat please pray for all of us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need every one prayer

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thank you Best Place Bro, Khan,mrs waqas and saggit,,,, I assume they must have found it.
I emailed them and they answered back saying we are still waiting for ur response to PPR, then I emailed them back giving TCS number, then yesterday they emailed that generic email saying

If you have submitted the requested documents but your case status has not changed this is normal. This does not mean that your documents are lost.

Our office is unable to provide confirmation for each document delivered.

Please understand that due to the heavy volume of mail received at our office we are unable to open and sort mail immediately upon receipt. We suggest that you wait for 3 to 4 weeks before requesting for a case status inquiry after sending mail to our office.
If your parcel tracking details confirm the delivery of your documents at our mail room then rest assured they will be attached to your file accordingly.

And today in cic website they had put my address too.

Once inshallah I get it,,, I will cook mithai and will eat it in behalf of u all.....heheheh ;D

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
mayena said:
Thank you Best Place Bro, Khan,mrs waqas and saggit,,,, I assume they must have found it.
I emailed them and they answered back saying we are still waiting for ur response to PPR, then I emailed them back giving TCS number, then yesterday they emailed that generic email saying

If you have submitted the requested documents but your case status has not changed this is normal. This does not mean that your documents are lost.

Please understand that due to the heavy volume of mail received at our office we are unable to open and sort mail immediately upon receipt. We suggest that you wait for 3 to 4 weeks before requesting for a case status inquiry after sending mail to our office.
If your parcel tracking details confirm the delivery of your documents at our mail room then rest assured they will be attached to your file accordingly.

Once inshallah I get it,,, I will cook mithai and will eat it in behalf of u all.....heheheh ;D
Good Luck :)

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:

Mine address is back too but it is normal there is nothing special in it

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs waqas baig said:
hello one 2 ka 4 bhai....dekhain ap ki behn bhabhi k liay green n yellow chooriyaan lai k ayi hai...n pholon ka gajra bhi....yeh bhabhi ko dain aur khushiyaan manayien......n khush rahien ....
Thanks very much Behin G, I highly hope she will like your green & yellow chooriyaan :) advance mey shukriya onn ki tarif se be. App be kosh rahe aur hansti muskrati rahi ik bhai ke liye yahi important hy baat.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
Mar 21 then you should have received them by now..check your maill..and call the caips office and find out

call here: 613-946-0953

They sent it off on April 21st so I should be receiving it anyday now. I Live in Alberta, and it takes a while for Canada post to deliver something from Ontario + Easter long weekend so I am assuming sometime next week I will be receiving them of not today.