+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Sigh you guys argue a lot pretends like you all are the champions of immigration process come on relax take a chill pill.
This is what I have request please calm down, but they are soo much worried. May be they are secert agent of CHC to find out more about us ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style said:
if that was the case then CHC could ask you to live your spouse before the wedding.

They cant as they say BASED ON THE CULTURE is the key, given a choice they will demand it and actually ask you to have children, have DNA tested before you could lodge your application .............

L

lahorecouple

Danny4450 said:
Ofcourse, a full blown wedding makes it less suspicious that you are marrying just for immigration purposes. It shows that it was your big day for real. But at the same time, people who don't like wasting money/want a simple wedding/can't afford it can ensure that they have all these proofs to support their marraige and relationship. Actions speak louder than words i.e. pictures, proofs, supporting docs speak louder than just a Nikahnama.
danny i wana share my personal thoughts here...and i hope forum members won't gang up on me this time...

you know in our culture even the poor would spend whole lot of money on their wedding, even if they have to borrow from someone...it's embedded in our culture...people always celebrate these once-in-a-life-time ceremonies gleefully...

take my case, i know my wife's parents financial condition is worse than most of you in canada but still the whole family came to pak for our wedding...and my side...i was unemployed that time but still my parents spent lavishly on my wedding and it was a shaadi with real DHOOM DHAAM...hope you get my message distinctly

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Danny4450 said:
I think in her case, if she sent the NIkkah pictures and the grand Valima pix then its safe to assume that the Rukhsati was done. Unless she mentioned in the form that Rukhsati wasn't done and would be done upon getting Visa, then it could be a concern. If she submitted proof of post marriage cohabitation and communication, then it just further strengthens the case.
I didn't include nikkah/rukstati pictures - nikkah was in masjid but my husband and I signed the forms before then. After that everyone gathered at my husband's house. It was like an ordinary day. A bit of dolki the liven up the mood, it was soooooo hot that day. I'm happy I didn't dress up otherwise the whole dress would have ruined and my makeup would have melted off my face. LOL. I'm the photographer of the family so I went around taking photos. Only a few photos where I show up in a group and even then I'm not next to my husband. Should I include those pictures as well even though it was a very simple day and ordinary day. I felt they would take it wrong because everything was simple, that's why I didn't include those pictures. After everyone left and I stayed with my husband at his house for 2.5 months until my flight back to Canada.

This is what I am sending in the package:
Phone call details provided by my husband and I.
Our skype call log from September 2009 to now
Sample e-mails and e-mail count images of both our hotmail accounts showing the number of e-mails we sent each other.
Photos of us together in Pakistan after our wedding.
Screen shots from our video conferencing via MSN and Skype.
Photos of gifts and cards and e-cards that we sent each other.
Sample facebook screen shots of both of our accounts.

When I applied someone told me that I did not need to go into so much detail so I kept it all basic. I didn't realize these people would be so nitty gritty about it. I realized all of this after I join this forum and I started to panic that maybe I had made a big mistake. Plus I felt back then that they do that have the right to go into our personal lives like that, its pretty perverted if you ask me. =/

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
became-a-loner said:
BASED ON THE CULTURE
Thank you - and Rukhsati is part of our culture. Anyways i'm out of here - it was nice talking to you.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
This is what I have request please calm down, but they are soo much worried. May be they are secert agent of CHC to find out more about us ;D
I guess you'll never knew we could have your file ;)

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Style said:
I guess you'll never knew we could have your file ;)
creepy lol

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style said:
Thank you - and Rukhsati is part of our culture. Anyways i'm out of here - it was nice talking to you.

I agree rukhsati is part of culture but it does not mean that YOU ARE NOT MARRIED and marriage is not legal and complete..........anyways I have my own opinion and I think CHC-ISB is too hard on otherwise casual mistakes in the process which an average person can easily make, they should not be the ones who dictate you how you should conduct YOUR OWN Marriage, what they ask you is actually a dictation and breach of privacy, see how we live in Canada, can they dare to ask those questions here, indeed not..............anyways take it easy, its just a discussion forum not a pro or anti immigration campaign and we are all here to share our experiences, learn from each other to make it easy for ourselves and others with a common enemy .............lol and that is not you brother ......... its CHC ISB, cheers and have a good day

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Please see below article on this site http://smartcanadian.ca/2011/03/15/changes-to-canadian-spousal-sponsorship-system/

i pasted here for information. those who did only nikkah must plan something to show their marriage genuine i m planning too otherwise, anything happen.

Changes to Canadian Spousal Sponsorship System
March 15, 2011

The Canadian government is quietly bringing in some changes to its policy regarding spousal sponsorship.

Until now, if a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident marries outside of the country, and sponsors his or her spouse, the immigration officer has to prove two conditions to reject the application: that the marriage was not genuine, and that it was conducted for the sole purpose of ensuring the immigration of the sponsoree to Canada.
The Two Conditions

However, sources say what Citizenship & Immigration Canada, the federal department governing immigration issues, wants is to give the discretion to visa officers to reject the application if they could prove just one of the two conditions.

As a first step to this law, the government has implemented a regulation that gives immigration officers authority to reject a spousal sponsorship application if a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident has sponsored someone whom he or she met in this country and got married, but where the sponsoree does not have legal status.

It has always been obvious that any sponsorship application should be rejected if the visa officer decided the marriage was fake.

But rejecting a spousal unification application even if the marriage is considered genuine but was done for the purpose of immigration?

There have been many dissenting voices about this.

There is concern that with the concept of arranged marriage still popular among South Asians in Canada and in South Asia, they might be adversely affected by these changes.

This is because even many young Canadian-South Asians get married to citizens from South Asia whom their family members may have arranged, or whom they may have met online.

It remains to be seen how far the visa officers will go in using the new guidelines — whether they will take them literally, or whether they will still abide by the principle that genuine partnerships should be approved.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009-2010

Well if there is a shift in power within the government then we won't have to go through with more of this scrutiny.

By the way, I posted what I'm sending in the voluntary proof of contact package. Does it sound reasonable and not like a desperate attempt or something?

Its a Friday, enjoy it, why bother arguing on a forum where everyone is stressed and on edge. We all come here to learn, help each other out to get through this ordeal. If you need to relieve stress do it on the CHC and not each other. :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010

wish he was here said:
Well if there is a shift in power within the government then we won't have to go through with more of this scrutiny.

By the way, I posted what I'm sending in the voluntary proof of contact package. Does it sound reasonable and not like a desperate attempt or something?

Its a Friday, enjoy it, why bother arguing on a forum where everyone is stressed and on edge. We all come here to learn, help each other out to get through this ordeal. If you need to relieve stress do it on the CHC and not each other. :)
hey guys one question now a days i dont have any call history ,but sure my husband has coz most of the time my husband call me i didnt call him so can any one tell me is that ok or i should activate a package or so

L

lahorecouple

wish he was here said:

that is good proof...i will private message you for detail on more proofs you can send

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
great person said:
hello style, congrtas on ur ppr!

did they ask u for re meds? i tink urs is one of the few cases processed in 12 months...

did u submit any additional proofs, etc?
Thanks and Yes they did ask for re-med. Also we did not submit any additional documents other then what was originally submitted nor did they ask for any *knock on the wood*

InshAllah all will get PPR soon.

L

lahorecouple

khan82 said:
hey guys one question now a days i dont have any call history ,but sure my husband has coz most of the time my husband call me i didnt call him so can any one tell me is that ok or i should activate a package or so
which service your hubby uses? ufone, warid??? and if it's prepaid or postpaid connection???