File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
wes bhai, what to do...what to do... humaray mamlay main in ke kaam ruk kion jatay hain.
humara dono ka RE-MED nahi ayaa, I think were in the same time frame. Aap ki AOR ki date kya hai?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Waise tu maine aaj ISB CHC ko email ki hai, dekain kya jawab milta hai.
I wrote 2 lines asking them to confirm if they got our documents and asked them to tell me how far along is my application now.
Please sab DUWA kerain koi acha reply mil jaye, aap sab ko meri taraf se DAWAT pakka

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Han eik baat hai, sab ko MONTREAL ana paray ga :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
Again, I agree with you. Even a strong marriage can crumble a little or get cracks because of this kind of distance. I pray that never happen to anyone in general. There once was a time that "unity and diversity" were important but that's not part of the Conservative platform. I miss Chretien, he was a great PM, weird yes, but he didn't let the American's push him around.

Agar spouse k saath jagra ho gaya hai, kaise eik dosre ko manayinge? Wo aap k peeche peeche to nahi aa sakega/sakegi mana ne k liye. Agar udas ho, to bhi akaile manage karna parta hai dono k liye. Actually I'm so depressed right now, I can't just call him whenever I want. We all have to take into consideration the time difference, if they're at work, doing something else, helping at home, etc. Sigh, I barely get an hour to talk to him everyday and in that I try to share as much but not that much to stress him with my life's problem because there is nothing he can do from such a distance. I know he doesn't tell me about his stress because he always wants to see me smiling and happy. Its hard to create a complete and solid relationship if you're so far away from each other.

I read this somewhere so I e-mailed him this and also sharing it here,

Kyun teri khamoshi mujhe khamosh ker jaati hai,
Kyun teri udaasi mujhe udaas ker jaati hai,
Ye rishta hai hi aisa tera aur mera, jo palke band hote hi
Teri yaad aa jaati hai.... ♥

Even with this distance, from the time I got married to now, our relationship persevering and our love is only growing more but so is this heartache, its growing heavier and heavier on my chest.

Zalim hain ye CHC-isb wale laug k hume itni aziyat dete hain hume itna intezar kar wa k. :'(

i agree with you this distance is really killing please pray all that our relationship never cracks
and izaat ke satt ham sub apnay apnay spouse ke saat ek hojain i am exploding tonight since MP told me if you didnt hear any thing till september then contact us my Allah an other 7months ya Allah iss imtehan say pass kar day hamay i am not that strong wait karna zaher hai

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
wes bhai, what to do...what to do... humaray mamlay main in ke kaam ruk kion jatay hain.
humara dono ka RE-MED nahi ayaa, I think were in the same time frame. Aap ki AOR ki date kya hai?
Jaania, I sent you a message..

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
same with me, when i first heard this i thought i was going to have heart attack! i wish it's not true too! may allah help all of us inshallah
tanhayi said:
ufff mujhay heart attack ho jay ga.... keh do k yeh jhoot hay ya mazak

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
marya238 said:
Hahah that reminds me .. last yr just before our first anniversary i went to pak to surprise him .. at the Airport i got surprised becus the friend that was suppose to take me to my susral did not arrive .. and i had to call my husband from the Airport to tell him (while crying lol) that please come pick me up .. im SCARED lol
Haha...thats awesome!

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
that is sooo cute, calling him like that,hahha
marya238 said:
Hahah that reminds me .. last yr just before our first anniversary i went to pak to surprise him .. at the Airport i got surprised becus the friend that was suppose to take me to my susral did not arrive .. and i had to call my husband from the Airport to tell him (while crying lol) that please come pick me up .. im SCARED lol

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends relax last 2 pages se depressed he ki baat cheet ho rahi hy. Ho jaye ge sub ke case insha allah. Ap sub ke tu insha allah kuch na kuch process chal raha hy meri tarif tu dekho jis ka interview mey laga howa hy case. so not to worry as its said always look on some one who is below you and compare yourself with him and reliaze and perform shukir to Allah.

Marya & Jaania & Andeera sister lets be happy now and thight the dupatta on your backs and join me ***Rang bharse oh beeghe Chunir wali oh rang bharse*** ;) and plz dont tell this to my Jatti pehle he CHC wale relationship ke piche pare howe hy.