File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Thanks for all the lovely comments and advise. Congrats Maximus Bhai .. ALLAH HUM SAB KI DUWAYAIN KABOOL KERAIN
You will be with your wife soon, I am really happy from the bottom of my heart for those who have and will be reunited with his/her spouse.
There is no greater pain and suffering than being seperated from your wife/husband especially right after marriage, it is heartache and headache.
Ab meri ALLAH PAK se yahi duwa hai ke hum sab ko apne MIAN JEE'S OR BEGUM JEE'S se millay dain, AMEEN
INSHALLAH I will get my RE-MED soon too, mera dil kehta hai ke koi tu khush khabari anay wali hai :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
Hahah that reminds me .. last yr just before our first anniversary i went to pak to surprise him .. at the Airport i got surprised becus the friend that was suppose to take me to my susral did not arrive .. and i had to call my husband from the Airport to tell him (while crying lol) that please come pick me up .. im SCARED lol
Marya baji lol ......where did ur friend go did she come to airport or no ..........
plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ vote for Liberalzzzzzz this time ..................if u vote for these stubborn they dont care wherever ur wife or husband is ............otherwise don’t cry on this forum.......I HATE KENNY AND HATE CONSERVATIVES POLICIES……

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Superman, you should get a letter from them in the mail next month.
I have noticed from this forum that ISB CHC starts working on updating their documents on file a month before the AOR (on average).
Keep praying and like ISB CHC always says " THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE " LOL

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Jaania you are absolutely right - "There is no greater pain and suffering than being separated from your wife/husband especially right after marriage, it is heartache and headache." Its silly when CHC says the relationship is not genuine. What do they expect that we spend a few years with spouse in their home country to "prove" its genuine. So obviously we'd spend a few months with our spouse and then come back and manage a long distance relationship with our lives here and then to top it all off they make the process veeeeerrry long, which is supposed to somehow benefit our relationship and then through this silly and painful test we have to prove to them that this relationship is "genuine" to their standards.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Marya baji lol ......where did ur friend go did she come to airport or no ..........
plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ vote for Liberalzzzzzz this time ..................if u vote for these stubborn they dont care wherever ur wife or husband is ............otherwise don't cry on this forum.......I HATE KENNY AND HATE CONSERVATIVES POLICIES......

NAAAARaaaeeeeyyyyyyyy Liberalsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Jiyyyyyeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy Liberalsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jia,

I sent them email to ask for status and they confirm that they have received the medical and that the case in in q for review. I have ordered the CAIPS notes which will arrive in few days. Thats the only way to find out the status.

jia said:
how do u kno tht ur med has reached to CHC-I?
I m asking bec mera bhi re-med hoa hain and now I dont know k ppr kub tak ata hain...
AND plss dont worry inshallah ur spouse will get ppr soon.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
wish he was here ... yaar no one in this universe can prove if their relationship is genuine or not. We have no way to prove we will wake up tomorrow morning. Even all the staff at ISB CHC cannot prove whether or not their relationships are genuine. I thought that Canada was a country that believed in Unity & Diversity ... I ask Canada today " WHERE IS THIS UNITY AND DIVERSITY NOW " If this was true Immigration would never allow couples to suffer like we are and not ask us to prove our marriage's over and over again. This processing time kills even a genuine marriage, these people know very well that distance can damage a couple in many ways. I wish and pray that these people realize what they are doing is insane and not human like at all. Here in this forum we all cry our hearts out because we are all in the same problem but how I wish ISB CHC can hear our voices and feel our pain!

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
Wes & Maximus Brothers,

I am the same AOR as you guys ( April 2010 ). I received my re-med and pcc and supply forms request in early march 2011 so i guess we all are in the same boat.

I hope we all get our passport requests soon.

Tc. :)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Sani Bhai, I am APRIL 2010 AOR too, aap ki AOR is date kya hai?
Mine is 27th ... I am just trying to figure out why my husband did not get his RE-MED request.
Unki tu Medical December 2010 main expire ho gayi hai

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Jaania said:
wish he was here ... yaar no one in this universe can prove if their relationship is genuine or not. We have no way to prove we will wake up tomorrow morning. Even all the staff at ISB CHC cannot prove whether or not their relationships are genuine. I thought that Canada was a country that believed in Unity & Diversity ... I ask Canada today " WHERE IS THIS UNITY AND DIVERSITY NOW " If this was true Immigration would never allow couples to suffer like we are and not ask us to prove our marriage's over and over again. This processing time kills even a genuine marriage, these people know very well that distance can damage a couple in many ways. I wish and pray that these people realize what they are doing is insane and not human like at all. Here in this forum we all cry our hearts out because we are all in the same problem but how I wish ISB CHC can hear our voices and feel our pain!
Again, I agree with you. Even a strong marriage can crumble a little or get cracks because of this kind of distance. I pray that never happen to anyone in general. There once was a time that "unity and diversity" were important but that's not part of the Conservative platform. I miss Chretien, he was a great PM, weird yes, but he didn't let the American's push him around.

Agar spouse k saath jagra ho gaya hai, kaise eik dosre ko manayinge? Wo aap k peeche peeche to nahi aa sakega/sakegi mana ne k liye. Agar udas ho, to bhi akaile manage karna parta hai dono k liye. Actually I'm so depressed right now, I can't just call him whenever I want. We all have to take into consideration the time difference, if they're at work, doing something else, helping at home, etc. Sigh, I barely get an hour to talk to him everyday and in that I try to share as much but not that much to stress him with my life's problem because there is nothing he can do from such a distance. I know he doesn't tell me about his stress because he always wants to see me smiling and happy. Its hard to create a complete and solid relationship if you're so far away from each other.

I read this somewhere so I e-mailed him this and also sharing it here,
Kyun teri khamoshi mujhe khamosh ker jaati hai,
Kyun teri udaasi mujhe udaas ker jaati hai,
Ye rishta hai hi aisa tera aur mera, jo palke band hote hi
Teri yaad aa jaati hai…. ♥

Even with this distance, from the time I got married to now, our relationship persevering and our love is only growing more but so is this heartache, its growing heavier and heavier on my chest.

Zalim hain ye CHC-isb wale laug k hume itni aziyat dete hain hume itna intezar kar wa k. :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My case is in Interview line since Dec 2010 because they want to test BONA FIDE and also because we didnt answer to their question "What plan have we made if they reject our case" as per CAIPS notes the reason for interview. Now this tell me Jungle roles as we do what we want "When the lion is there others cannt rour"

FYI. They also comments that marriage is celebrated in formal traditions. Both sponser & sponsered are physical there, Parents & attendees from both side appeared. Phn Bill, Cards,mails,emails,chat,face book, money receipts all acceptable. At last there were some documents/letters/confirmations issued by Canadian institutions under my name & wife name with D.O.B [medical coverage/insurance/Retirement/University papers/employe letter/confirmation from CRA about change in martial status & spousal info/reference letter from co-workers] which as per caips notes they ask CPC-M to confirm with the authorties, which CPC-M ok'd and reconfirmed back to CHC-I in Oct 2010.Every thing else on the file is fine & acceptable other than the fact Rukhsati is not done and above 2 comments. :mad:

untill than enjoye ***Jatt Khaiye ke Paan Banaras wala, Khol de CHC ki band akil ka tala phr tu aisa kare kamal seedhi kr de CHC walo ki chaal oh CHORA Canada mey rehne wala*** ;D

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Sani Bhai, I am APRIL 2010 AOR too, aap ki AOR is date kya hai?
Mine is 27th ... I am just trying to figure out why my husband did not get his RE-MED request.
Unki tu Medical December 2010 main expire ho gayi hai
It depends on the immigration officer. Some like to send out PCC and remed together, some like to send the remed and PPR together. And then theres some who send each one individually! So it really just depends on the person who is working on your case. Don't worry, remed follows about a month after PCC request.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
wish he was here, kya kerain yaar bas dil khush nahi roze roze ka roge lag gaya hai.
kisi kaam main dil nahi lagta, ALLAH PAK ne kis imtehaan main daal dia, jo usko manzoor :(
Kehte hain SABAR KA PHAL MEETA HOTA HAI, yahan tu PHAL MILA TU FORAN HI CHINN BHI GAYA ... Ulta hisaab LOL

psionator jee, ladta hai mere walay officer ko keere paray huwe hain jo RE-MED nahi bhaij raha!
Yazeed kahin ka, kaam kam aur time zida lay raha hai
Waise tu mere RE-PCC milay 1 month tu ho gaya hai tu phir RE-MED kion nahi ayaa abhi tak :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
psionator said:
It depends on the immigration officer. Some like to send out PCC and remed together, some like to send the remed and PPR together. And then theres some who send each one individually! So it really just depends on the person who is working on your case. Don't worry, remed follows about a month after PCC request.
Not necessarily! My wife received her rePCC and IMM forms mid Feb and till yet no remedical its been month and a half already, but there are few cases where I have seen that they have received remedical request the following week or after 2 weeks of rePCC.