Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
raz.hz said:
all these prayers!!!!! lolz

esa lagta hai aupar walla be ham se tang agaya hai. serf may he nahee ketnay log duain mang rahay hai kaha hai. lagta hai jesay he application pay dastkhat keya aupar wallay ne be hamary sonna band kar deya.

aupar walla kabhi nahin humari duaon say tang hota, Allah (swt) bohat meharban hain agar itana time intezar kar rahay ha to is main bhi humara liay kuch bahtari hain magar yeh Allah hi jaantay hain k is main hikmat kia hain. inshAllah humari duaein bhi qabool ho jay gi aur phir yeh time bhi bhool jay gay...keep hope in Allah (swt) He is the only one we can trust

inshAllah you will be with your wife soon but don't give any bad dua for someone not even someone like Mr. Harper

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz.hz said:
in all honesty i really miss my wifey. she is so sick and i cant even do anything for her from half way around the world than to talk to her. i hope kenny gets raped by all those gays that you mentioned he was sponsoring
rofl

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
I remember coming across an online petition. Do you guys think we should create a new one? Spread it around all Canada via message boards, email, word of mouth? Make all the couples (including applicants) sign it and maybe put their stories / time lines down? Then maybe go directly to the media with it, when they see so many legitimate cases being held up for months and months, maybe they will wake up! Seriously guys, other communities would do more than just petitions, at the least WE can do THIS. We blame Pakistanis in Pakistan to be lazy but come one, let's do something on our own for our LOVED ones sake!!! Don't ever think WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING, WE CAN IF WE TRY!

Let me know your thoughts please.

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Thanks Jia,

Sorry to bother you again. Ideally, CHC-I should not require to produce income source when sponsor himself is able to support his family. Since, you are a house wife, was it a problem for your not showing any source of income? I hope, this doesnt make applicant in-eligible for sponsorship case.

Thanks.

jia said:
my husband is my sponsor,who is in canada,and i m an applicant (also house wife),but i receved req from CHC-I asked me to submit proof of income and provide details regarding my source of income.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
lonelyinca said:
I remember coming across an online petition. Do you guys think we should create a new one? Spread it around all Canada via message boards, email, word of mouth? Make all the couples (including applicants) sign it and maybe put their stories / time lines down? Then maybe go directly to the media with it, when they see so many legitimate cases being held up for months and months, maybe they will wake up! Seriously guys, other communities would do more than just petitions, at the least WE can do THIS. We blame Pakistanis in Pakistan to be lazy but come one, let's do something on our own for our LOVED ones sake!!! Don't ever think WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING, WE CAN IF WE TRY!

yeah a petition is a good idea. thats was one of the reasons i asked to see how many people are waiting here. i wanted to poll first to see how many people are waiting here and then start a petition. i m kinda new to the forum so dont know my way around much yet.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
i have some spare time after work that i could spend here any ideas and suggestions are welcomed. will check back tomorrow.

B

bestplace4u

raz.hz said:
yeah a petition is a good idea. thats was one of the reasons i asked to see how many people are waiting here. i wanted to poll first to see how many people are waiting here and then start a petition. i m kinda new to the forum so dont know my way around much yet.
Bohat aye aur aese hi chale gaye :D

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
andeera1 said:
jus missin my hubby a lotttt dun kno whr to go nd wht to do :'(
hello adeera sis is ur h ubby got passport back with visa ?

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
hay guys my ecas status again change its shows now medical result have been recived ...... what is this i done my medical in jan 2011 now its end of march and also my adress and ph number vanished again
last Tuesday its changed with decision made message now its again changed with medical result wowwwwwwwwwww

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
lonelyinca said:

Your like the 10th person here who wants to do this. But just like in the past you won't find enough support because ppl are scared, and think CHC might find out who they are and delay their cases on purpose.

Prime example would be facebook group that was created few months back and ppl don't want to join because of their identity