Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O G R A T U L A T I O N Z BROTHER

hh2010 said:
salam to all, Alhumdulila i got my passport back with visa yesterday Allah ka shuker hei and knaeem bhai Inshallah u will b gettin urs today and every1 who's waiting for their passports Inshallah soon every1 wil have their passports back wid visa soon Inshallah and btw i send my passport on 2nd March.
tc

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
jia said:
i think bank statment,and proof of income of ur wife in ur absence.like monthly certificate income from bank or funds etc.bec CHC-I asked me to submit proof of income and provide details regarding my source of income last year.

Thanks jia.

My wife is not a working woman and any proof of fund that I submitted initially pertained to myself only. So, I wish that they require me, as a sponsor, to prove sufficiency of funds.

By the way, did you receive these requirements as you being sponsor of your spouse?

Thanks.

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Thanks again UOC. Yes, you have been quite clear in explaining things and I am able to grasp these. Yes, I am aware that I need to be in Canada before I am eligible to sponsor my family.

I appreciate that this forum is meant to help each other, while I also recognize the fact that no-one is consultant. Nonethelss, it is quite helpful, my friend.

By the way, I shall, God willing, be running two accounts with one being in Pakistan - catering to my family need - with other being in Canada - catering to my needs. I believe, I will need to send both the bank statements. What do you or any other members have to say?

Thanks.

UOC said:
Venture,

I guess you are aware that two are two stages of spousal sponsorship. You will file the application to Case Processing Centre-Mississuaga, they will take around 2 months to approve it and then case will be forwarded to Islamabad. Islamabad will take another 1-2 months and issue you AOR (acknowledgment of Receipt) and provide you file number.

At the time of submitting your application to CPC in Canada, you can mention your job status and inform them that you are looking for job and will update them of any change. You can attach the bank statements and proof of funds to make your case strong. If you are lucky to find the job before the case is forwarded to Islamabad or until you are issued a Immigration file number from Islamabad you can stilll update CPC or Islamabad with your Client ID number, mentioned on your PR Card. Otherwise, when Islamabad issue AOR and they usually send some forms to be filled, you can update your job status at that stage. Hope it is clear to you. Remember, I am not immigration expert and like others trying to help each other based on our experience, since we are all in same boat. Dont ever try to file the case while you are in Pakistan becasue spousal sponsorship require you to be in Canada during the processing of application. I am not sure what are the exact rules on unaccompanied members, and if they are treated like normal spousal application, may be other member can advise on this. My advise is that you should consult some immigration consultant, spending some money at this stage may save you from spending more later.

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Congratulations and have a lovely life ahead.

Cheers

hh2010 said:
salam to all, Alhumdulila i got my passport back with visa yesterday Allah ka shuker hei and knaeem bhai Inshallah u will b gettin urs today and every1 who's waiting for their passports Inshallah soon every1 wil have their passports back wid visa soon Inshallah and btw i send my passport on 2nd March.
tc

M

maximus391

Hello Everyone,

When u get an email the file is in the que to be reviewed by a decision making officer....after how long u get the PPR Request. After this email i have also received request for updated forms on 11th march which were mailed to CHC-Islamabad on 19th March.

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
hh2010 said:
tc
salam and many congrates to this achievement im very happy this is great news for us i wanna ask u that before deliver your's passport did tcs contact you reply its very help full for all of us thanx

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
maximus391 said:
Hello Everyone,

When u get an email the file is in the que to be reviewed by a decision making officer....after how long u get the PPR Request. After this email i have also received request for updated forms on 11th march which were mailed to CHC-Islamabad on 19th March.
Maximus391 Have you take follow up who received your mail at CHC ?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Hello Everyone,

Sir, Its depend on your BFD. INSHALLAH it seems you will get your PPR along with medical within 1 to 2 weeks.Again kuch bi ho sakta hai maybe kal he mil jayay sab kuch INSHALLAH.

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
Sir, Its depend on your BFD. INSHALLAH it seems you will get your PPR along with medical within 1 to 2 weeks.Again kuch bi ho sakta hai maybe kal he mil jayay sab kuch INSHALLAH.
Sir aap tu mujhe phone kiya kerein :p yahan per reply na diya kerein :p

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Sir aap tu mujhe phone kiya kerein :p yahan per reply na diya kerein :p
Sir, Zaroor :) App meri dua may subaha sham shamil hain.INSHALLAH acchay din app kay he hain aynay walay:) :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish he was here said:
Ainy I've been meaning to say that I really like what you have written as your signature "The Race Is Not Over, Coz I've Not Won Yet." Also inshallah the Visa will come soon. Keep staying positive. :)

khan82, same here, I keep refreshing the forum to see maybe if someone posted. I check it daily but today I don't feel like working so I'm posting.
Thanks and remember me in ur prays :)

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
Doctorkhan said:
insha Allah the next step would be PPR :)
I hope so. Thanks for a positive reply :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryam101 said:
i have a question for all the girls who r waiting for their visa....aap sab log time kaise guzartay hain????
bhut mushkil say guzarta hay time ghar kay kamo may then chc form may and husbend say fone per batay kar kay.....................shpng kar kay bhi thak gaye hay......

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
mahmed17 said:
My husband received the same letter asking for updated forms and PCC on the 17th, he will be sending everything next week inshAllah. He hasn't received remedical request yet but since you were asked for it i'm sure that next will be PPR inshAllah keep your hopes up Allah (swt) will help us all in this hard time ;D
Thanks. Hope your husband case is done fast aswell :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLA TEL ME.......IF JUNE AND JULY AOR MAIL TO CHC_I?
WHATS THE REPLY THEY GOT BACK?