+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced on Thursday, March 24 that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will partner with the Rainbow Refugee Committee (RRC) to provide up to $100,000 over three years to help settle gay refugees in Canada.

The cost to sponsor one refugee for a year works out to about $11,800.

Tax payers ki family cases ko delay kya howa hy aur tax payers ke $ se GAYS ki aiyashi kerwa raha hy Chachu :mad:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced on Thursday, March 24 that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will partner with the Rainbow Refugee Committee (RRC) to provide up to $100,000 over three years to help settle gay refugees in Canada.

The cost to sponsor one refugee for a year works out to about $11,800.

Tax payers ki family cases ko delay kya howa hy aur tax payers ke $ se GAYS ki aiyashi kerwa raha hy Chachu :mad:
mota chachooooo stupid husband and wife ko chor kar abe gay ko support karta kutty ka bacha

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read the full GAY sponsership plan from him at below. Khud b gay hy iss liye tu family achi nhi lagti harami ko aur delay krta hy.

http://www.xtra.ca/public/National/On_eve_of_election_Kenney_finds_100k_for_gay_refugees-9931.aspx

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
stupid person please people never vote for them go for lebral they are really supporting immigration like us
i never vote for these conservatives CO*K S**KERS, last election i voted for jack layton, he and his wife are big supporters of Immigrants, they are NDP. Liberals are better too!

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
DodgeCharger said:
i never vote for these conservatives CO*K S**KERS, last election i voted for jack layton
I voted for Jack Layton too, I wasn't impressed by the Liberals then and I still am not. =/

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish he was here said:
I voted for Jack Layton too, I wasn't impressed by the Liberals then and I still am not. =/
that means u and I think alike!, the only good thing about liberals is that they never sent our troops to war..

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
that means u and I think alike!, the only good thing about liberals is that they never sent our troops to war..
who ever come i wish they support immigrant like us that in future no body face this problem like as we do

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Exactly! I've always been a Liberal person but the current Liberal party isn't standing for what I feel is important, they seem confused. The NDP at least don't have a confused leader and I like Jack Layton, he's not arrogant. I won't ever vote for conservatives.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
I am not impressed by Liberals either, they are the one who started delaying Parents immigration. But when we vote for NDP it cuts down liberals vote and leads to conservatives taking the office ...

DodgeCharger said:

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
pakivette said:
I am not impressed by Liberals either, they are the one who started delaying Parents immigration. But when we vote for NDP it cuts down liberals vote and leads to conservatives taking the office ...

True, you make a good point.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
True, you make a good point.
(Wish he was here ) our timeline is samiler didnt you receive any thing new from CHC yet ? since my medical is also expire on Feb ?

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
khan82 said:
(Wish he was here ) our timeline is samiler didnt you receive any thing new from CHC yet ? since my medical is also expire on Feb ?
My husband's medical expired in January. I e-mailed CHC-isb this week and I got this response, "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immgiration officer." I got confused because the month before I e-mailed them I got the response that it is in process and in queue for initial review. So I thought maybe initial review will be done now. Some one said that the imm officer will now decide what he/she needs updated. We haven't heard anything from them other than my inquiry.

Also what is the difference between initial review and review, what happens in the two? I want to send updated contact information, skype, call log etc do you think its too late or I should send before the imm officer looks at our file?

Thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
My husband's medical expired in January. I e-mailed CHC-isb this week and I got this response, "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immgiration officer." I got confused because the month before I e-mailed them I got the response that it is in process and in queue for initial review. So I thought maybe initial review will be done now. Some one said that the imm officer will now decide what he/she needs updated. We haven't heard anything from them other than my inquiry.

Also what is the difference between initial review and review, what happens in the two? I want to send updated contact information, skype, call log etc do you think its too late or I should send before the imm officer looks at our file?

Thanks

i send it already all these before they ask me i talk with my lawyer he is a canadian so he told me to send them before it take an other three months so send them in advance since they will review your file they will see every thing is complete they will send you re medical so i did send still i didnt get any thing i send skype oovoo pictures emails phone history i went to MP last week he send them inquirey and told me wait until two week we will call you so i am waiting lets pray for each other Allah is great to help all of us sister .

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
godisgreat said:
Dear all other forum member wife case news

I Have been visiting this forum from time to time to keep an eye out for processing times. Just wanted to share the news for benefit of others. My wife got PPR today!..here are our timelines:

applied to Mississauga Jan 25, 2010
Mississauga approved Mar 10, 2010 file sent to Isl
Islamabad Started Processing - aor Received april 2010
Updated forms + PCC Request - End of Dec
Re-Medical Done - Jan 2011
PPR - March 25, 2011

I hope all forum members good luck through this frustrating time !!and hopefully you will all receive PPRs soon!Smile
Congratulations :)