+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Doctorkhan said:
CHC-isb is the worst office in Pakistan .... Everyone who is working over there are insane , useless , stinky pigs .... They are insensitive to the core ... My wife`s sponsorship is already is process since Apr 2010 ( aor date ) .... my daughter born in jan 2011 ... We applied for her limited validity passport and citizensip together last week .... I was instructed by the canadian consulate to sign a consent form ppt 028 in canada at the passport and the passport office will fax the same letter too Chc-isb ... When i went to passport office they asked me for a file number but chc-isb didnt provide me any file number .... I have alreeady called them twice , sent them a couple of emails and about 6 faxes but those pigs didnt even bother to reply . They will not start the process unless they receive tht consent form and the passport office wont fax that form untill i give them the file number . CHC - isb is the worst place in the whole world .
You should have the file number on the AOR :S Shouldn't it go on the same file as your wife NO?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends. It is 1:45am at night time and I am watching Indian punjabi programe called "Aja Mera Deis Dekh Le" at Rogers Channel 60.

If you dont know about this programe I suggest start watching it on Saturday night especially programe is good for Ladies and reliazed how she talked on peoples stories, socials/cultural ladies problems, Immigration staff behaviour, and how their team address the issue with Govt & Immigration departments.

I salute this brave punjabi indian lady and support her programe and she had made a recognized name in indian punjabi community, in social organizations and in Govt offices.

Afsos hy mujhe apni community ki ladies per aur mans pr, ladies ko banao singar aur mans ko paya beryani se he fursit nhi instead of doing something good for community as a volunteer social programe.

And than we all including myself complain that India cases are processed in 3 months vs. ours. Hamari koi pehchan ya value ho tu he hy na. Those who are in PK they say local Govt & overall situation is not allowing them to do anything but my Objection is those PK's who are in Canada including myself what is preventing them not to come up front and get involve with social works and in making a good reputation of PK & Islam.

Khate jao Paya, beryani ub summer aye ga phr park mey BBQ aur banao singar mey busy ho jye ge.
Ladies > aur ha SHAN beryani masla na bholiye ga.
Mans > Begum wo jo kal mutton beryani banai thi bohut khoob maza aa gya
Lady Kosh ho ke> Tu phr aap kis din le ke ja rahe hy sears pr shopping ke liye. Some time at Airport I have seen Pk's ladies, very hard for me to judge if she is Pk's & muslim.

My foot bus lage rahe mein/app humsub isi mey he.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
No we didn't get anything yet...his medical expired in June 2010 but we didn't receive anything after that and when I emailed them in July 2010 they told us that our file is in the interview queue and since then we have been having this horrible wait. Did you go to Pakistan and get married and have you been to visit your husband since the AOR?
My medical got expired in June 2010 too and I was told about an interview too and later about some background checks !
I already live in Pakistan and My husband is in Canada. He has visited my a quite lot many times. I think of visiting him too in Canada but I fear that this attempt of mine might delay the process more or lead to further complications which I have no patience to endure !
I'm already sick of all this ! :-\

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
PLEASE READ.......

I read in the other Forum that one of our friend who's PR application has been in process for a long time, he finally got his visa and COPR and soon after got a call from visa office to return the docs. His wife in Cda contacted her MP to find out from the visa office in CHC. Islam
the reason, she was told that the embassy has received a complain that the marriage is fake.

Someone (friend/relative) may have contacted the embassy out of spite/jealousy. My prayers are with him hope everything works out for him and pray that this doesn't happen to no one.

I have some questions, if you would kindly comment:
1. can people contact to complain without knowing your file #?
2. How and what we can do to protect oursleves from this happening to any of us, god forbid (you never know, maybe a jealous friend or who know who)?

Thanks guys,

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Liakram said:
PLEASE READ.......

I read in the other Forum that one of our friend who's PR application has been in process for a long time, he finally got his visa and COPR and soon after got a call from visa office to return the docs. His wife in Cda contacted her MP to find out from the visa office in CHC. Islam
the reason, she was told that the embassy has received a complain that the marriage is fake.

Someone (friend/relative) may have contacted the embassy out of spite/jealousy. My prayers are with him hope everything works out for him and pray that this doesn't happen to no one.

I have some questions, if you would kindly comment:
1. can people contact to complain without knowing your file #?
2. How and what we can do to protect oursleves from this happening to any of us, god forbid (you never know, maybe a jealous friend or who know who)?

Thanks guys,
Yes with name and Date of Birth they can find out about the application. Try not to spread the word about your process...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes786 bhai jan, lets yaar Allah ka naam le ke mein aur aap he mil ke ik non-profit organization registered kre and start to do some volunteer for community. Seriously.

App President aur mein staff.

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
miksterz said:
Foxit reader allows you to do that. You can download it for free. Just do a google search.
The Foxit reader can be downloaded for 30 days only (30 days trial period). It costs around $129 or so to purchase after 30 days.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes786 bhai jan, lets yaar Allah ka naam le ke mein aur aap he mil ke ik non-profit organization registered kre and start to do some volunteer for community. Seriously.

App President aur mein staff.
What kind of volunteer work bhai saab? Plus I am in Alberta and you are in Ontario!

M

maximus391

Liakram said:
The Foxit reader can be downloaded for 30 days only (30 days trial period). It costs around $129 or so to purchase after 30 days.
No u can download a free version as well. Advance version cost around $129..... It is working perfectly to fill out the forms

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
tom is mondayyyyyyy
lets see

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liakram's sis,

No, Not Yet, As Far i know no one have received AOR Since Nov, 2010 to now.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
by the way i gave the email address for DOCTOR KHAN only its not for everybody else to contact him he only deals with the consular services and the passport problems of canadian citizens and their children

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vish
Star Member

Ratings: +2
[Good] [Poor]