anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best Bahi hiqaqat yeh hai k , humra time 21 month py pounch gya hai, 9 say 16 n now 21, but humra koi b case 12 month say pehly complete nhi hota, but enn countries kay normal time limt say b etna pehly cases completes ho jaty hain :(,
humain AOR tak nhi mil rehy :( aur others countries may visa's isshu ho jaty hain :( so slow pplz in CHC-ISb,
aab manila ke normal time limt 9 month hai, nd PPR request with in one month :( :(

bestplace4u said:
So we should call u pina :D abhi tou aapki shuruwat hai aagay aagay dekhen hota hai kia

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
Best Bahi hiqaqat yeh hai k , humra time 21 month py pounch gya hai, 9 say 16 n now 21, but humra koi b case 12 month say pehly complete nhi hota, but enn countries kay normal time limt say b etna pehly cases completes ho jaty hain :(,
humain AOR tak nhi mil rehy :( aur others countries may visa's isshu ho jaty hain :( so slow pplz in CHC-ISb,
aab manila ke normal time limt 9 month hai, nd PPR request with in one month :( :(
Mere bhai Baat CHC-ISB ki nahi hai baat hai Pakistan or Pakistanio ki. delatils tou shayad aap jaante hi honge :)

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
maximus391 said:
No u can download a free version as well. Advance version cost around $129..... It is working perfectly to fill out the forms
Maximus, would you mind sending us the link.

Please and thank u.

L

lahorecouple

Liakram said:
Maximus, would you mind sending us the link.

Please and thank u.
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/

Click on free download

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Mere bhai Baat CHC-ISB ki nahi hai baat hai Pakistan or Pakistanio ki. delatils tou shayad aap jaante hi honge :)
You are exactly right bestplace4u. It's not a matter of India or philliphines that they issue the visa so fast , it's a matter of reputation that these countries have. My self i am from India and yet married a pakistani guy. India has gained so much good reputation and i heard in the next five years India is going to be like Canada. Their economy is booming so much and they are very good friends with Canada and so many other countries. Their is not much corruption in that country the Prime Minister is very good of that country, see these things count and i hate to say this about paksitan that those big people are just sitting there to rip there own country off and do not care about the poor people who are suffering with hunger and there are too many problems in this country.

I Love Pakistan as much as i Love Canada and i am not even talking about India even though i was born in India but raised in Canada so my real home town is Canada to be honest with you guys and i do Love Pakistan very much and my husband is a paksitani so that makes me love pakistan even more. But guys paksitan's big leaders have to do something good for their country inorder to gain a good reputation otherwise there are no chances that people are going to say something good about paksitan. There is so much crime and everything is so expensive and what are people going to do in that country with in the next few years, God only knows. We can just pray for Pakistan and the paksitani people that may Allah give them the hidayat and May God Bless paksitan. I forgot to mention about terrorism which is biggest issue for the western countries towards paksitan.

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
anso said:
Liakram's sis,

No, Not Yet, As Far i know no one have received AOR Since Nov, 2010 to now.
Thanks Anso bhai, they might send it when the open our files for initial review, who knows at least it's reassuring that it's not just u and me only that haven't received AOR.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Can anyone plz guide me how to fill caips .. i mean its a little confusing !
what does Client Identification or Unique Client identifier Number means?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MPleasure, Yah U Ryt, ALLAH kray k jald he unnay time mily for this.

Liakram said:
Thanks Anso bhai, they might send it when the open our files for initial review, who knows at least it's reassuring that it's not just u and me only that haven't received AOR.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
Can anyone plz guide me how to fill caips .. i mean its a little confusing !
what does Client Identification or Unique Client identifier Number means?

CAIPS NOTE EXPLAIN BY CODE

CAIPS (or "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System") is where all Canadian government notes are kept about your immigration application. CAIPS includes a wealth of information, including:

*Initial assessment scores
*Missing documentation
*Interview dates
*Visa officer notes and comments
*Concerns or problems with your file

Here is how to obtain your CAIPS notes yourself :

You must be living in Canada or have someone in Canada to do the same for you. If you are living in Canada you can order your CAIPS notes or on behalf of someone else for free under the Privacy Act.

a] Visa post (e.g. Buffalo, NY etc.)
b] File number (e.g. BXXXX..)
c] Date of Birth
d] Your Postal address (In Canada address only)

2) Check on the box for the CAIPS notes request in the form.
3)Provide a photocopy of your valid permit/visa in Canada (Person requesting).
4) Write a cover letter requesting the notes (Person who requests writes that).

Post all the papers together to :

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512
Fax: (613) 957-6517

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Moscow then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
mareea said:
My medical got expired in June 2010 too and I was told about an interview too and later about some background checks !
I already live in Pakistan and My husband is in Canada. He has visited my a quite lot many times. I think of visiting him too in Canada but I fear that this attempt of mine might delay the process more or lead to further complications which I have no patience to endure !
I'm already sick of all this ! :-\
Well inshAllah I hope that after the interview my husband will get remed request right away and PPR INSHALLAH! lol I am keeping my hopes up Allah (Swt) can make anything happen. Hopefully this coming week will bring good news for us I really want the interview to get done so we can move on with our lives. ???