File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
CHC-isb is the worst office in Pakistan .... Everyone who is working over there are insane , useless , stinky pigs .... They are insensitive to the core ... My wife`s sponsorship is already is process since Apr 2010 ( aor date ) .... my daughter born in jan 2011 ... We applied for her limited validity passport and citizensip together last week .... I was instructed by the canadian consulate to sign a consent form ppt 028 in canada at the passport and the passport office will fax the same letter too Chc-isb ... When i went to passport office they asked me for a file number but chc-isb didnt provide me any file number .... I have alreeady called them twice , sent them a couple of emails and about 6 faxes but those pigs didnt even bother to reply . They will not start the process unless they receive tht consent form and the passport office wont fax that form untill i give them the file number . CHC - isb is the worst place in the whole world .

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
thanks all of your guys for offering me support in my down times.
I had long talks with my husband and inshallah he is going back to canada on 24th march as planned eariler before we even got this letter from the embassy. We have planned to get an immigration lawyer to write them a letter supporting our documents. My husband will provide them with all the pay slips and chueques he has received while he was working there before he left, his telephone bills, the lease agreement and other documents to support our file, and Inshallah when they get the letter from the lawyer this will knock some sense into them and show them we have some backing too and they can't easily mess things up for us inshallah and if Allah will, he is the best planner of all, Everything should be fine. And just please pary for me that i reunite with my family inshallah by Allah's will. May Allah help us all in these difficult times. Ameen

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Doctorkhan said:
one 2 ka 4 bro , you did everything u could do now leave the rest to Allah .... insha Allah this will over soon .
u kno feelng so sad aftr reading this...i kno its hard...he is rite all of thm are insane....dun kno what to say :'(
everything gonna be alright, dun wrry jus pray to Allah....we cant do anythng xcpt praying....bfr marriage i was thinking everything is gona be ok.... ;D but aftr tht i realize its too hard,,very hard i thought my husb gonna come here aftr 1 year max..bt after joinin this forum i realize how much hard it is its nt easy..ppl who work there are really**** dun kno wht 2 say :(...

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Doctorkhan said:
one 2 ka 4 bro , you did everything u could do now leave the rest to Allah .... insha Allah this will over soon .
u kno feelng so sad aftr reading this...i kno its hard...he is rite all of thm are insane....dun kno what to say Cry
everything gonna be alright, dun wrry jus pray to Allah....we cant do anythng xcpt praying....bfr marriage i was thinking everything is gona be ok.... Grin but aftr tht i realize its too hard,,very hard i thought my husb gonna come here aftr 1 year max..bt after joinin this forum i realize how much hard it is its nt easy..ppl who work there are really**** dun kno wht 2 say Sad...

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
can sumbdy telme k why there is no address?? bfr it says we rec ur appli nd medical..ab it says we rec ur application ONLY :'( aur wahan se address bhe ghayab ho gaya hai............. :( :( :( :( :( kiunnnnnn :'(

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i sincere piece of advise for you, please contact this person in canadian embassy his mailing address is as follows:
aquil.masaud@international.gc.ca

Senior Consular Program Officer

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Tel: (051)2086-423 Fax: (051)2086-902

.......he always replies to your mails and very considerate. Please contact him on his mailing address only.:) i hope this will help you.
Doctorkhan said:
CHC-isb is the worst office in Pakistan .... Everyone who is working over there are insane , useless , stinky pigs .... They are insensitive to the core ... My wife`s sponsorship is already is process since Apr 2010 ( aor date ) .... my daughter born in jan 2011 ... We applied for her limited validity passport and citizensip together last week .... I was instructed by the canadian consulate to sign a consent form ppt 028 in canada at the passport and the passport office will fax the same letter too Chc-isb ... When i went to passport office they asked me for a file number but chc-isb didnt provide me any file number .... I have alreeady called them twice , sent them a couple of emails and about 6 faxes but those pigs didnt even bother to reply . They will not start the process unless they receive tht consent form and the passport office wont fax that form untill i give them the file number . CHC - isb is the worst place in the whole world .

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
shaimaa said:
i sincere piece of advise for you, please contact this person in canadian embassy his mailing address is as follows:
aquil.masaud @ international.gc.ca

Senior Consular Program Officer

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Tel: (051)2086-423 Fax: (051)2086-902

.......he always replies to your mails and very considerate. Please contact him on his mailing address only.:) i hope this will help you.
who is he? bt ppl says ke if u gona send thm mail ur process gona b sowww

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
As you have planned to hire a lawyer to pursue your case and he/she will better advice you on your case.

You need to prove them that your sponsor will live in Canada after your PR, this will ultimately be job offer from Canadian Employer plus a valid lease agreement to show your accommodation in Canada. Your previous pay slips and cheques before he left will not work as these things already were included in original file and were taken in to consideration before issuing you this letter. You need to prove that your sponsor has the intention to go back to Canada and reside there. This proof, pay stubs and cheques prove that your husband were living in Canada before he left, but does not prove that he has the intention to live again in Canada. This situation is created only because your husband lived a long time outside Canada.

shaimaa said:
thanks all of your guys for offering me support in my down times.
I had long talks with my husband and inshallah he is going back to canada on 24th march as planned eariler before we even got this letter from the embassy. We have planned to get an immigration lawyer to write them a letter supporting our documents. My husband will provide them with all the pay slips and chueques he has received while he was working there before he left, his telephone bills, the lease agreement and other documents to support our file, and Inshallah when they get the letter from the lawyer this will knock some sense into them and show them we have some backing too and they can't easily mess things up for us inshallah and if Allah will, he is the best planner of all, Everything should be fine. And just please pary for me that i reunite with my family inshallah by Allah's will. May Allah help us all in these difficult times. Ameen

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
He is the person in the Counselor Section of the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad and deals only Citizenship Cases.

andeera1 said:

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
andeera1 said:
That's not true, but don't write them long e-mails and don't repeat the e-mails as well and you should watch the timings as well. You can write them every two to three months it's ok they don't say anything but keep in mind keep your conversation to a minimum. Don't write them long letters, the only person you should be writing long would be Jason kenney's office and do write them about your problems what you are going through and how you are suffering and stuff like that.

It really helps, but the embassy do not have time to sit down and read all the long stories that people write. They only read a line or two and they do write you back if you keep your converstation short and just write them to the point what you need to know about your case and that's about it. I've been contacting the embassy all that time since my husband's case started and it was only one time out of the 15 e-mails that they didn't answer but thank God they replied me back for every e-mail i sent them.

B

bestplace4u

andeera1 said:
can u tel me 1 more thing plz....why the address is not showin on the wsite bfr tht it says we rec appli nd med nd address wz there now no adrs :'(
small error nothing much don't worry sab k saath ho raha hai