+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lahorecouple said:
I use G3 telecom, its 6.9c / minute for landline and mobile. I don't think that you can get incoming records with any company here in Canada because I tried the same through Rogers and they were unable to provide that for me. However, G3 shows the following details in their statement:

Date/Time, Phone#(dialed from), Location Called, Phone#(dialing to), Duration(in minutes), Amount($)

I have just sent those logs for months and months, and havn't received any objection as of yet. Also, if she can't pay for the calls. You send her money she doesn't have to call you everyday from Canada, but atleast tell her to call you for 10 minutes everyday so she something to show and you can use your service from Pakistan.

L

lahorecouple

maximus391 said:
Guys....NO PPR Request.

Got the following forms

IMM8, Schedule-1, IMM 5406, Supplementary Information Form & PCC
maximus bhai I am sending you a private message.

B

bestplace4u

bestplace4u said:
May be I am wrong, but i have been thinking they are asking mostly to refill the forms from people who received the AOR in 09 while 2010 people are receiving PPR requests does this means there was some issue in 09? so they are asking people from 09 to refill the form??
What do u think of this guys

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
bestplace4u said:
What do u think of this guys
I THINK THEY ASK AGAIN FOR THESES FORMS TO KNOW WHAT UPDATE U HAVE SINCE U APPPLIED CAUSE IT IS ALREADY 16 OR 15 MONTHS GAP THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WERE U DOING DURING THAT PERIOD NOTHING ELSE AND SOME PEOPLE MISS SO MANY PARTS IN THOSE FORMS OR THESES FORMS R MISSING IN THEIR APPLICATION JUST REPLY BACK WITH THEIR REQUIREMENT AND THINGS WILL BE OK NOTHING TO WORRY ABT INFACT IT IS GOOD SIGN THAT THE FILE IS BEING REVIEWED.

L

lahorecouple

wes786 said:
I use G3 telecom, its 6.9c / minute for landline and mobile. I don't think that you can get incoming records with any company here in Canada because I tried the same through Rogers and they were unable to provide that for me. However, G3 shows the following details in their statement:

Date/Time, Phone#(dialed from), Location Called, Phone#(dialing to), Duration(in minutes), Amount($)

I have just sent those logs for months and months, and havn't received any objection as of yet. Also, if she can't pay for the calls. You send her money she doesn't have to call you everyday from Canada, but atleast tell her to call you for 10 minutes everyday so she something to show and you can use your service from Pakistan.
thank wes brother :) i guess calling for few minutes a day seems great idea :) thanks again

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
I was just wondering if embassy would consider call records showing that I made direct call from skype to my husband's personal cell number in Canada ::)
Or they dont consider Skype calls to direct cell numbers?? ???

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:

Oh there is an other company in Ontari i dont know about other by name of Raza.com you can put a package on your cell phone for pakistan and talk end of the month you can get your call history with deatils it's really good for proof of contact

L

lahorecouple

mareea said:
I was just wondering if embassy would consider call records showing that I made direct call from skype to my husband's personal cell number in Canada ::)
Or they dont consider Skype calls to direct cell numbers?? ???
It will absolutely be considered :) they even consider chat logs, text messages...no need to fret

M

maximus391

Is there anyone who got his/her Pcc made from Lahore. How many days they take now to make it?

L

lahorecouple

khan82 said:
Oh there is an other company in Ontari i dont know about other by name of Raza.com you can put a package on your cell phone for pakistan and talk end of the month you can get your call history with deatils it's really good for proof of contact
thanks khan bhai :)