Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Mera address bhi ghayab.com hai. Dont worry its nothing but a glitch.
no i think there is something bcz frm july i have been chkg but never disappear but naw...........

M

maximus391

ainy inam said:
no i think there is something bcz frm july i have been chkg but never disappear but naw...........
Its has nothing to do with ur case or its processing. No need to worry about this

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
Ainy jee dont build hopes trust me its nothing its not only us its been happening with everyone even people whose processes are being handled at other embassies.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Ainy jee dont build hopes trust me its nothing its not only us its been happening with everyone even people whose processes are being handled at other embassies.
:( :'(.............

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
my husband's address is also not showing on ecas past 2-3 weeks ..and i don't think they do it on purpose..because we haven't received anything from the embassy yet. so i agree that its a glitch

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
saggit19 said:
my husband's address is also not showing on ecas past 2-3 weeks ..and i don't think they do it on purpose..because we haven't received anything from the embassy yet. so i agree that its a glitch
it sure is..mine was gone too a week back but my husband could see it in canada and i cudnt in pakistan.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro I have got pcc from lahore twice ;)
it takes 4 working days after u submit request. so have an estimation of a week considering the uncertainty in country. Msg me if u need any more help.
maximus391 said:
Is there anyone who got his/her Pcc made from Lahore. How many days they take now to make it?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Bro I have got pcc from lahore twice ;)
it takes 4 working days after u submit request. so have an estimation of a week considering the uncertainty in country. Msg me if u need any more help.
and in kar u can have just in a 5 min........... ;)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
@ address disappearance on ecas

Dil k bihlanay ko Galib khayal achaa hai....
Best wishes to all for PPR not the address hide n seek ;)

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
To All Those who have the Spousal Sponsorships in process and their sponsors either husband or wife are Permanent Residents of Canada and not the Citizen of Canada must know this absolute requirement that:

The Sponsor must be living in Canada at the time the Application is sent to CPC Mississauga and at the time a Permanent Resident visa is issued to the spouse here.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
@ address disappearance on ecas

Dil k bihlanay ko Galib khayal achaa hai....
Best wishes to all for PPR not the address hide n seek ;)
;)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Nahi yar not 5 mins :((
I took me alot more from khi since I didn't show my appearance..
is it really 5 min job doing it urself?
ainy inam said:
and in kar u can have just in a 5 min........... ;)

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
thanks everybody for your advise and prompt replies. i have talked to my husband and he is going back to canada on 24th march, he will be staying at the same address inshallah, although he has not filed his taxes yet but he has all the documentation for it and his pay checks as well, he will also call his employer and lets see what happens. inshallah allah will help us he has put us in this situation and he is the one who will get us out of it too inshallah.....

Everybody please ppray for me and for everyonelse who is going through this immigration process. May Allal help us all.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
thanks everybody for your advise and prompt replies. i have talked to my husband and he is going back to canada on 24th march, he will be staying at the same address inshallah, although he has not filed his taxes yet but he has all the documentation for it and his pay checks as well, he will also call his employer and lets see what happens. inshallah allah will help us he has put us in this situation and he is the one who will get us out of it too inshallah.....

Everybody please ppray for me and for everyonelse who is going through this immigration process. May Allal help us all.
ameennnnnnnnnnn