+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

saroo said:
HI BROTHER MAXIMUS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MY DAUGHTER SEHAR IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON HER DAD'S VISA AND HOPING TO SEE HIM SOON INSHA ALLAH.

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST ON THIS SPECIAL DAY AND I READ THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY AND I HOPE IT'S A PPR LETTER. IF IT IS THEN VERY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS A MATTER OF FACT DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR THE PPR AND YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK.

Dear Sister,

Happy Birthday to your Daughter. May Allah give her healthy and prosperous life. I have received additional forms no PPR:(. Although the mail which i received last week said " Que to be reviewed by a decsioin making officer"

Thanks for wishing me Birthday.

Inshallah ur husband will get passport back very soon.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
Humaumair said:
knaeem i sent u a msg in inbox...ap ka reply neh aya..wana know that jo caips notes k 2 forms hain...my husband is the applicant and i sponsored him...to wo forms my husband will filll and sign ?? both of them? i asked sidney also she told me but i am confused agin..hahaha plz tell me wo dono forms meray husband fill kerain gay means applicant ??
CAIPS COMPLETE GUIDE

Download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Pakistan or Afghnistan then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

I hope it'll help good luck!!!

B

bestplace4u

May be I am wrong, but i have been thinking they are asking mostly to refill the forms from people who received the AOR in 09 while 2010 people are receiving PPR requests does this means there was some issue in 09? so they are asking people from 09 to refill the form??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maximus391 said:
Guys....NO PPR Request.

Got the following forms

IMM8, Schedule-1, IMM 5406, Supplementary Information Form & PCC
Oh hu, aray chalu kuch tu ayaa yaar. I thought your file was with the dicision making officer?? weird!!! pata nahi decision lene keliye phir se PR applicatoin and schedule 1 q chahiye and still no remedical ye saaley 3 months aur kheechenge. My wife received the same thing in Feb hope to hear something for her in April again. No remedical request for her either!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shaimaa said:
thanks for that advice ppl are scaring me and i am really stressed out and your piece of advice gas really calmed me down alot....:) thanks
shaimaa,

Don't worry about it too much. Just provide what they have asked and everything will be fine. File might just get delayed a bit but nothing much to worry about. Tension mat lu :)

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
Cake Ready hai :p Batayein kahan deliver kerwayoin
Maximus brother don't worry inchaAllah u'll get PPR very soon plz tell us what forms u were asked to submit and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY is your wife still with you??? see what hapenned to shaima sister just because they believe that her huby is not living in CANADA and their mistake is that he called mississauga office and inform them that he is living in usa and even gave them the adress there which is huge mistake but it can be fixed if he sends them some proofs like mail phone bills ..ext.

L

lahorecouple

anso said:
bahi m not sis , m bro,
rehi baat call ke jo aap krty hnn, wo aap ka postpaid hai k prepaid connection?
brother mera Ufone Prepaid ha lakin you can still get the call records at the cost of 50 Rs only. You using postpaid?

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
shaimaa said:
now everybody is scarring me please tell me it all will be fine ... inshallah :(
No need to be scared sister what u need to do is to ask ur huby to provide proofs that he is living in Canada along with explanation letter saying that he was there for some course or whatever and in the explanation letter he needs to convince them that he is not living there and never ever call embassy and say u live somewhere else out of Canada that was huge mistake if he stayed there less than 6 months than it is good otherwise they will ask to provide PCC from there and the process will take longer time but it won't be rejected so don't worry if he provides proofs or even go back to Canada for sometime that would be even better inchaAllah everything will be ok don't worry sister.

L

lahorecouple

godisgreat said:
Maximuss apni behan kay gar thay aur he is on the way pir sab kuch thek pata chal jayay ga.
godisgreat bhai you were monitoring him from satellite...hahahaha

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
maximus391 said:
Dear Sister,

Happy Birthday to your Daughter. May Allah give her healthy and prosperous life. I have received additional forms no PPR:(. Although the mail which i received last week said " Que to be reviewed by a decsioin making officer"

Thanks for wishing me Birthday.

Inshallah ur husband will get passport back very soon.
atleast u got something ..its a good sign that they are working on ur file.

and happy birthday : )

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:
HI BROTHER MAXIMUS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MY DAUGHTER SEHAR IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON HER DAD'S VISA AND HOPING TO SEE HIM SOON INSHA ALLAH.

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST ON THIS SPECIAL DAY AND I READ THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY AND I HOPE IT'S A PPR LETTER. IF IT IS THEN VERY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS A MATTER OF FACT DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR THE PPR AND YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK.
Hey SAROO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SEHAR SHE IS VERY CUTE GIRL AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH MAY ALLAH BLESS HER AND REWARD BOTH OF U WITH PASSPORT BACK FOR HER FATHER TO UNITE ALL OF U VERY VERY SOON AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY.