Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell ur wife to get " comwave " longdistance plan. ;D
lahorecouple said:
guys I just read your posts about wife calling from canada to husband in pak...can you please tell me any company which has lowest call cost and provides call records?? my wife wants it...she doesn't call me (it's too expensive) instead I call her thru 100 mniutes package of Ufone...but you know it's better to show call records from both side...please help

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
HI BROTHER MAXIMUS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MY DAUGHTER SEHAR IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON HER DAD'S VISA AND HOPING TO SEE HIM SOON INSHA ALLAH.

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST ON THIS SPECIAL DAY AND I READ THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY AND I HOPE IT'S A PPR LETTER. IF IT IS THEN VERY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS A MATTER OF FACT DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR THE PPR AND YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK.

B

bestplace4u

shaimaa said:
My husband is a dentist, he went to canada in june 2009 and applied for me from there in sept 2009, then he satyed there for 8 months worked a job and studied for his exams for canadian board, then in march 2010 he can to states to live with his brother to give the american dental board there. he had been there since and then in late october 2010 he came to pakistan so visit me and my child. he just left last month and back to states and he is flying back to canada on 24th of this month.

On the letter they haven't mentioned any specific date to reply back to them. One thing more, when my husband left for states he called up CPC- Missisaga and let them know the address and phone number where he will be satying in usa furthermore he also asked them will it be ok if he leaves the country for some time lets say 6 months or so and they said no problem.....So what the heck is wrong with the loosers at cic-isb
you just mentioned the problem yourself the reason is hes not living in canada and applying for you PR condition is if you are a PR holder and apply for your spouse u must remain in Canada

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
no you don't have to reside on canada, you can apply since you are out of canada but you have to make sure that once your spouse gets the visa you should be in canada

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.
d be there thats how the immigration law read as

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
he was living there but then he had to go to usa for giving his dental boards and then he came to visit me
Style said:
Don't worry - my brother got the same letter few yrs back, since he works in US and lives in Canada. They just want to make sure that you and your sponser will live in Canada once they approve you.

Send them some proof that your sponser lives in Canada with phone bill, mail to his name etc. If he doesn't then write them a letter saying why they are out of country.

Does your sponser doesn't live in Canada?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
HI BROTHER MAXIMUS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MY DAUGHTER SEHAR IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON HER DAD'S VISA AND HOPING TO SEE HIM SOON INSHA ALLAH.

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST ON THIS SPECIAL DAY AND I READ THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY AND I HOPE IT'S A PPR LETTER. IF IT IS THEN VERY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS A MATTER OF FACT DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR THE PPR AND YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER SAROO SISTER... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAXIMUS...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
he was living there but then he had to go to usa for giving his dental boards and then he came to visit me
is he a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident???

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
he is a canadian citizen
knaeem said:
is he a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident???

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER SAROO SISTER... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAXIMUS...
THANK YOU KNAEEM BAHI FOR THE GOOD WISHES FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
shaimaa said:
My husband is a dentist, he went to canada in june 2009 and applied for me from there in sept 2009, then he satyed there for 8 months worked a job and studied for his exams for canadian board, then in march 2010 he can to states to live with his brother to give the american dental board there. he had been there since and then in late october 2010 he came to pakistan so visit me and my child. he just left last month and back to states and he is flying back to canada on 24th of this month.

On the letter they haven't mentioned any specific date to reply back to them. One thing more, when my husband left for states he called up CPC- Missisaga and let them know the address and phone number where he will be satying in usa furthermore he also asked them will it be ok if he leaves the country for some time lets say 6 months or so and they said no problem.....So what the heck is wrong with the loosers at cic-isb
Mian b kahooo chukar kiya hai kiu section 130 lagi

ab pata chala

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
If you call her your number will appear on her Bill as incoming call so not an issue.
Even if u provide one way from your side thats more then enough.
I am with Djuice
brother bestplace4u, she uses Fido and my number doesn't appear on her bill :( ...which company in canada shows incoming numbers?? plz tell me