+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
hi guys i was so happy today since i got a letter from chc, but as soon as i opened it i had tears inm y eyes.
It said that:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations,
:( :( :( I feel realy sorry to hear this Shaima... what else did they mention? please write everything what is i letter... i don't think they refused.... please write everything here.....Sigh... iam very sad....

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
this is a copy of the letter they sent me

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, which states,

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.

As such, your sponsor must provide satisfactory evidence of residence in canada or that your sponsor will reside in canada when you become a permanent rresident pursuant to subsection R130(2). The evidence you submit can include but is not limited to the following:

Your sponsors notices of assessments for the last 2 years
a complete copy of passport pages since your wedding up to the current day; this may include valid or expired passports.
bank and credit card statements for the last one year showing transactions in canada other than electronic bill payments
lease agreement or proof of home ownership in canada
cable or phone bills for last one year
other documents showing your sponsor has been residing in canada
if any of your family mambers in canada wish to provide financial support to you and the sponsor upon arrival in canada, please provide proof of income including paystubs and bank staements of that family memeber and a signed letter from the relative confirming his/her financial support.

B

bestplace4u

Phewww dont worry its not an rejection letter they just need proof from your sponsor that he is living in Canada i am sure you can provide it to them

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:

Dear Applicant,

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, which states,

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.

As such, your sponsor must provide satisfactory evidence of residence in canada or that your sponsor will reside in canada when you become a permanent rresident pursuant to subsection R130(2). The evidence you submit can include but is not limited to the following:

a complete copy of passport pages since your wedding up to the current day; this may include valid or expired passports.
bank and credit card statements for the last one year showing transactions in canada other than electronic bill payments
if any of your family mambers in canada wish to provide financial support to you and the sponsor upon arrival in canada, please provide proof of income including paystubs and bank staements of that family memeber and a signed letter from the relative confirming his/her financial support.
Oh my God I was very much afraid first... but after reading this letter I am feeling relaxed.. so you shoud also be elaxed... This is not a refusal or a very big issue... but it might delay your application for couple of more month... They send this letter when your husbad is staying outside of Canada during the prcess of your application... ask your husband to arrange these things asearly as possible ad submit to CHC-I... InshaAllah very soon you will get PPR ... it is not refusal at all... Thank God

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
OMG i just got the letter from embassy but i am not at home right now.... Will be home in 3-4 hours pata nahe kya hai us main :S
I told you that you will hear something soon :p

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
knaeem said:
Oh my God I was very much afraid first... but after reading this letter I am feeling relaxed.. so you shoud also be elaxed... This is not a refusal or a very big issue... but it might delay your application for couple of more month... They send this letter when your husbad is staying outside of Canada during the prcess of your application... ask your husband to arrange these things asearly as possible ad submit to CHC-I... InshaAllah very soon you will get PPR ... it is not refusal at all... Thank God
its not a refusal but after sooooo many months they sent this???? what the hell.....didnt they know b4 that the requirements r not fullfilled????
yar kuch bhi ho skta hai ab...im scared...mera AOR 2009 ka hai yar dec ka...abhi tak nothing..ALLAH khair keray...
first i thought ye maximus ka letter hai o no..maximus where r u update us letter mai kya hai

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
its not a refusal but after sooooo many months they sent this???? what the hell.....didnt they know b4 that the requirements r not fullfilled????
yar kuch bhi ho skta hai ab...im scared...mera AOR 2009 ka hai yar dec ka...abhi tak nothing..ALLAH khair keray...
first i thought ye maximus ka letter hai o no..maximus where r u update us letter mai kya hai
I just talked to maximus on phone.. he is still on he way home.. will give us updates once he arrives home..

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Humaumair said:
really strange main tu daar gaya tha

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
knaeem said:
I just talked to maximus on phone.. he is still on he way home.. will give us updates once he arrives home..
knaeem i sent u a msg in inbox...ap ka reply neh aya..wana know that jo caips notes k 2 forms hain...my husband is the applicant and i sponsored him...to wo forms my husband will filll and sign ?? both of them? i asked sidney also she told me but i am confused agin..hahaha plz tell me wo dono forms meray husband fill kerain gay means applicant ??

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
shaimaa said:

Dear Applicant,

Don't worry - my brother got the same letter few yrs back, since he works in US and lives in Canada. They just want to make sure that you and your sponser will live in Canada once they approve you.

Send them some proof that your sponser lives in Canada with phone bill, mail to his name etc. If he doesn't then write them a letter saying why they are out of country.

Does your sponser doesn't live in Canada?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:

Dear Applicant,

shaima can u plz mention that where is ur husband now?? did he stay with you all along??? i mean did he not live in canada at all during this application?? plz mention its imp!!

L

lahorecouple

guys I just read your posts about wife calling from canada to husband in pak...can you please tell me any company which has lowest call cost and provides call records?? my wife wants it...she doesn't call me (it's too expensive) instead I call her thru 100 mniutes package of Ufone...but you know it's better to show call records from both side...please help

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
guys I just read your posts about wife calling from canada to husband in pak...can you please tell me any company which has lowest call cost and provides call records?? my wife wants it...she doesn't call me cause (it's too expensive) instead I call her thru 100 mniutes package of Ufone...but you know it's better to show call records from both side...please help
If you call her your number will appear on her Bill as incoming call so not an issue.
Even if u provide one way from your side thats more then enough.
I am with Djuice

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
My husband is a dentist, he went to canada in june 2009 and applied for me from there in sept 2009, then he satyed there for 8 months worked a job and studied for his exams for canadian board, then in march 2010 he can to states to live with his brother to give the american dental board there. he had been there since and then in late october 2010 he came to pakistan so visit me and my child. he just left last month and back to states and he is flying back to canada on 24th of this month.

On the letter they haven't mentioned any specific date to reply back to them. One thing more, when my husband left for states he called up CPC- Missisaga and let them know the address and phone number where he will be satying in usa furthermore he also asked them will it be ok if he leaves the country for some time lets say 6 months or so and they said no problem.....So what the heck is wrong with the loosers at cic-isb