Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
laliii said:
i did case specific inquiry 2day again as well,but still didn't get any auto reply.What is going on?

Do u ppl having the same problem that they aren't giving any auto reply?

Neither they gave me any reply of my case specific inquiry which i send them on last month.

Kindly do comment's.
Bhai they dont send any auto replies, u can email them n wait for a month n them they will reply
best of luck

and ask ur wife to go to MP with ur baby n show them that its hard living apart especialli with no family around n explain everything
n they will reply to ur MP within a week. insha'allah

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
please provide you input if you received such note via GCMS notse.

GCMs note:

FC1 Case Review: FOSS done,NCB on file. ID established and sponsor male is 12 years older than the female. History FN:First marriage for FN marriage details: Marriage certificate is on file, marriage certificate is not attested by Ministry, sponsor was present at wedding. Marriage has not yet.Final reception is planned to be held in Canada.
Pictures:wedding and post pitures are not sufficient for the this relationship. Proof of contact,financial support and text message record and calling cards are provided as proof of contact.Documentary proof is not sufficient to establish relationship.

what is your interpenetration of this note.
its mean that they will refuse the application or already refused it because i don't have anything else to provide them...

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
tofan-ram said:

GCMs note:

FC1 Case Review: FOSS done,NCB on file. ID established and sponsor male is 12 years older than the female. History FN:First marriage for FN marriage details: Marriage certificate is on file, marriage certificate is not attested by Ministry, sponsor was present at wedding. Marriage has not yet.Final reception is planned to be held in Canada.
Pictures:wedding and post pitures are not sufficient for the this relationship. Proof of contact,financial support and text message record and calling cards are provided as proof of contact.Documentary proof is not sufficient to establish relationship.

its mean that they will refuse the application or already refused it because i don't have anything else to provide them...
Has CHC asked you for more proof already? If not then you ordered GCMS at the best time. Now you should pack your bags at the earliest, do a rukhsati, take a lot of pictures, and send them along with your tickets, boarding pass, honeymoon receipts, hall, jewelery, bridal dress reciepts etc to them at its earliest. Also, don't forget to take your and your wife's pictures at home, and with relatives.

They might have put you in the interview queue, have they? But if you send in this proof, everything is going to work out just fine for you, inshallah!

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Has CHC asked you for more proof already? If not then you ordered GCMS at the best time. Now you should pack your bags at the earliest, do a rukhsati, take a lot of pictures, and send them along with your tickets, boarding pass, honeymoon receipts, hall, jewelery, bridal dress reciepts etc to them at its earliest. Also, don't forget to take your and your wife's pictures at home, and with relatives.

They might have put you in the interview queue, have they? But if you send in this proof, everything is going to work out just fine for you, inshallah!
Didn't mention anything about queue for interview in GCMS. I already did Rukhsati and nothing else left to do :)

thanks for your input....

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:

GCMs note:

Hi, when did u order GCMS notes? I did on sep 10/12 and still waiting.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Dear Friends,

I ordered GCMS notes recently and this is what it says:

"...Final reception is not yet held and expected to take place in Feb 2013 after completion of studies. File remains in INTERVIEW queue..."

I had told them through a cover letter that I will have rukhsati in Feb 2013 when my wife finishes her studies. Would it possible for the interview to be waived once I provide proof of Rukhsati or is this something that cannot possibly change?

About the proof for contact, they have written that they are "Found ok" and they also have no objections to the marriage itself.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhan1 said:
Dear Friends,

I ordered GCMS notes recently and this is what it says:

"...Final reception is not yet held and expected to take place in Feb 2013 after completion of studies. File remains in INTERVIEW queue..."

I had told them through a cover letter that I will have rukhsati in Feb 2013 when my wife finishes her studies. Would it possible for the interview to be waived once I provide proof of Rukhsati or is this something that cannot possibly change?

About the proof for contact, they have written that they are "Found ok" and they also have no objections to the marriage itself.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
Please check ur review date on GCMS notes .......... before that if u do rooksati and send them all proves again ...... ur interview would be waved ......... if there is no review date on GCMS notes ........ then wen u will update ... and send rooksati pics ... air tickets , photos .... they will setup a review date and wave interview ....

Chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
Didn't mention anything about queue for interview in GCMS. I already did Rukhsati and nothing else left to do :)

thanks for your input....
U should send them more proofs if possible ....... to make ur case better ........... but ur case should be going through security & background checks ......

Chill

Musa786

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
8 June 2011
Med's Request
15 sept2012
Med's Done....
9 oct 2012
Interview........
Noooooo
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012 (submitted 9th oct )
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah Soon :)
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon :)
Even they requested for Remedical and pp they still do the scurity checkes?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musa786 said:
Even they requested for Remedical and pp they still do the scurity checkes?
yup all the people waiting over here from 2010 , in july - august - September - oct - nov and dec ........ CHC isb missed sending their security checks file ............ so they sent them medicals ........... and now sent files for security checks ............ which can take upto 6 to 8 months .........

Check ur GCMS notes and u will find out the reality ................. most of u would have security checks not started even .............

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
qamalik729 said:
yup all the people waiting over here from 2010 , in july - august - September - oct - nov and dec ........ CHC isb missed sending their security checks file ............ so they sent them medicals ........... and now sent files for security checks ............ which can take upto 6 to 8 months .........

Check ur GCMS notes and u will find out the reality ................. most of u would have security checks not started even .............
WOW......Well you are right bec when i orderd my gcms notes before med nothing was started and it was written send the medical since then i am waiting for 5 months no ppr yet.now i orderd gcms notes let see what it says in their .i think it must be the same bec they are lazy asses sitting in chc isb.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
BEENALI said:
Hi, when did u order GCMS notes? I did on sep 10/12 and still waiting.
it will take 30 max to get the report

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
I am praying, by a miracle, that PPR happens when i am there and my wife comes back with me! I am visiting her late this month. Given up on the process and it will happen when it happens.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Salam every one :)
How is every body doing?
I m ALhamdullilah reached canada/toronto on oct 1st and its a Beautiful place..But its really cold here ....Everything was smooth at canadian airport ...Nothing was asked by customs .
I hope all ppl who r waiting will get to c this day very soon :) u all r in my prayers .u all wid be ur spouse really soon .