2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
BEENALI said:
Senior members, Khilafah, Danny and my fellow members: Jo koi meri help kar sakta hai pls meri queries ka reply as soon as possible dai.

At what stage of application status changes from "application received" to "in process"?

Does "In process" mean everything is good to go even the background checks?

Does "In process" mean officer has reviewed the file?

Pls help karo meri.....It has been a month and 10 days my file changed to "in process" and have not yet heard anything. Our anniversary is coming soon and no PPR :'( .
Accoding to my little knowledge,There is no hard rules about them changing the status on ecas because mine has never changed since Sept 2010 & It still shows application receoved, But I believe once yours have been changed to in process which means you should be hearing something within couple of months Inshallah.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
mrs zawar said:
Just want to share with everyone today i heard that cic islamabad was closed for last few days bec. of that bombing happened in usa embassy.i think thats why we did not hear anything from the embassy .daikhoo apnay log hi apoon ka kam kahrab kartay hain. :(.if anybody know what is happening in islamabad please share.
Its ok if they closed for few days because they should be closed for most of the year because they don't do any work anyway. Monkeys can do better job than these guys.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jason Kenney's office mined online petition to target message to gay Canadians

http://www.vancouversun.com/business/fp/yourmoney/Recipients+Kenney+missive+wondering+government+knows+their/7292305/story.html

Minister's email to gay community sparks privacy complaints

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/government-email-gay-community-causes-privacy-concerns-091959531.html

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Its ok if they closed for few days because they should be closed for most of the year because they don't do any work anyway. Monkeys can do better job than these guys.
So true!!!! ;D

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Hi I did case specific inquiry 2day morning again but didn't get the auto reply as before.Any suggestion's y is it that they an't even giving auto response to my case specific inquiry?Please comment.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
laliii said:
Hi I did case specific inquiry 2day morning again but didn't get the auto reply as before.Any suggestion's y is it that they an't even giving auto response to my case specific inquiry?Please comment.
They did the same to me as well. Don't know whats happening there lately.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
micmac101 said:
They did the same to me as well. Don't know whats happening there lately.
So wht u recommend either should keep doing case specific inquiry till got auto reply?

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
laliii said:
So wht u recommend either should keep doing case specific inquiry till got auto reply?
k Great i got the ans i did case specific inquiry 2wice 2day but still no auto reply.I think they r waiting on my file 2 get my remedical expire,

as they aren't replying m nor auto reply.Tht's really a strange attitude before they do give auto reply.Any other ppl hv same thing wht i m exp right

nOWwWwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i m getting mad

of ittttTTtttTTTTTTTTTTtttt ??? ??? ??? ???.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
CanPak05 said:
Greetings from Pakistan,
Visiting my wife and hoping for our email enquiry reply for completing her application before I leave in three weeks time. It is a long shot, but i'm glad to be with her.

Update for my wife's application:
Did go to embassy to ease my mind of trying even though I knew it was pointless, with no luck. Even as a Canadian citizen I could not go in to discuss, however I received Caips report this morning with positive news.
Wifes file was reviewed in July 2012 and our relationship is finally considered and stated to be genuine, after submitting ruhksati pics and more supporting documents last November :D
Latest notes were for medical to be resent and file to be forwarded to wvr, for officer review with the bfd changed from int to August 2012.
Wife received and completed medical, but results are not attached to file yet.
InshAllah everything will come to an end soon after medical results are received. Medical was forwarded to New Delhi at the end of August.

Regards,
Canpak
Congrtzzzzzz Brother Finally You are also done MasaALLAH :) :) :) :) :) :)
And its the same thing we thought that's once they will review your file they will move that out from interview queue. However they took around a year to do that's tooo tooo slow. :eek:

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
CanPak05 said:
Greetings from Pakistan,
Visiting my wife and hoping for our email enquiry reply for completing her application before I leave in three weeks time. It is a long shot, but i'm glad to be with her.

Update for my wife's application:
Did go to embassy to ease my mind of trying even though I knew it was pointless, with no luck. Even as a Canadian citizen I could not go in to discuss, however I received Caips report this morning with positive news.
Wifes file was reviewed in July 2012 and our relationship is finally considered and stated to be genuine, after submitting ruhksati pics and more supporting documents last November :D
Latest notes were for medical to be resent and file to be forwarded to wvr, for officer review with the bfd changed from int to August 2012.
Wife received and completed medical, but results are not attached to file yet.
InshAllah everything will come to an end soon after medical results are received. Medical was forwarded to New Delhi at the end of August.

Regards,
Canpak
canpak bro MashAllah greatttttt news ..Finally u r exempted from interview ... now chc is satisfied with relationship status :)hope ur wife will get ppr soon InshAllah best of luck ...
No news for interview queue ppl :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
september is going :'( :'(more intezar intezar intezar

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...................(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania........................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib....................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.........................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2011)
5. Tomorrow never dies......(May 2010)...............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since July 2011)
6. Bestplace4u.................(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
7. Flyfish.........................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
8. Suppy..........................(June 2010)...............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since ........)
9. Iftikhar505...................(2010)......................(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
10. Canadian soil................(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
11. CanPak05 ...................(June 2010)................(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since June 2011) Re medical ( 13 aug 2012
)
12. royalzaib.....................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
13. ss2010.......................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since..)
14. goppy1.......................(August 2010).............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
15. Pinky123.....................(August 2010)..............(wife case.)....................(I/Q since July 2011)
16. micmac101..................(September 2010).........(Husband Case)...............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE

17. MrsAmir.......................(September 2010)........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since June 2012)
18. Implusive.....................(oct 2010)..................(wife case.).....................(I/Q since Dec 2011)
19. MrsM..........................(oct 2010)..................(Husband Case).................(I/Q since )
20. amoham27...................(November 2010).........(Husband Case).................(........................ )...................................Done March 2012
21. umme hani...................(January 2011).............(Wife Case)......................(I/Q Since June 2012)
22. liquid..........................(February 2011).............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2012)
23. i.Solo...........................(August 2011).............(Wife Case)......................(I/Q Since June 2012)
24. liquid...........................(February 2011)...........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since July 2012)
25. 13mera7.......................(May 2011).................(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since July 2012)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib (bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

3. amoham27. My husband case was not in que for interview because it was security interview I think that does not need que they just call you for it....My husband said it was the most hardest interview ever...He was asked many many political questions, views on war questions, case specific questions, marriage related questions, mostly security related though....They watch every single answer you give, your reaction, your response, your facial expressions, your answers and they write every single thing you answer. The key is to be confident, aware of questions and aware of your answers, keep good eye contact that is all and lots of lots of duas off course.

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
days n weeks passing by....but nothng from CHC -I
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
have started poetry...here's one for those who r the sufferers especially (wife/husband cases)

time never stops,but memories do stay,
that's the time,has taken thee away.
sorrows n joys,worries n cheers,
together we had widout ant fears.
cherish those moments wen thee were near, :(
are assets of my life,dat we had shared.
hope one day again,we will b together(in sha ALLAH)
will spend our lives much more better............................. :)

dedicated to all those who are waiting...hoping for the best dudes in sha ALLAH

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
"in process" is when the eligibilty of the applicant has been approved. It has nothing to do with background checks.

BEENALI said:
Senior members, Khilafah, Danny and my fellow members: Jo koi meri help kar sakta hai pls meri queries ka reply as soon as possible dai.

At what stage of application status changes from "application received" to "in process"?

Does "In process" mean everything is good to go even the background checks?

Does "In process" mean officer has reviewed the file?

Pls help karo meri.....It has been a month and 10 days my file changed to "in process" and have not yet heard anything. Our anniversary is coming soon and no PPR :'( .

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
mahwigul said:
days n weeks passing by....but nothng from CHC -I
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
have started poetry...here's one for those who r the sufferers especially (wife/husband cases)

time never stops,but memories do stay,
that's the time,has taken thee away.
sorrows n joys,worries n cheers,
together we had widout ant fears.
cherish those moments wen thee were near, :(
are assets of my life,dat we had shared.
hope one day again,we will b together(in sha ALLAH)
will spend our lives much more better............................. :)

dedicated to all those who are waiting...hoping for the best dudes in sha ALLAH
Sweet! Inshallah this torture will be over soon.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
We've created a list of 2010 applicants, kindly add your details to it.
ID Application Filed File Transfer AOR Remed Interview PPR Visa issued W/H case

1. Dell1505...................................Nov. 2010...........Dec. 2010.............................Mar 2012
2. RougeAmour .............................Oct. 2010...........Dec. 2010..............................Jun 2012
3. Lonely without my hubby .....W....Dec. 2010 ....... Jan. 2011..........Feb. 2012.....May 2012
4.Micmac101..................................Sept.2010 .........Oct.2010 ...........................................................June 27,2012 (review and waiting)
5. suppy .............................W... june 2010.......august 2010...,,,no update
6.ziaulhaq75.............................January 2010..... ....April 2010...........Aug 2010....March 2011
7.BEENALI..............................H......DEC 2010...........JAN 2011...........FEB 2012....March 2012.........WAITING FOR PPR
8.Jaania..................................H......Jan 2010........March 2010.........April 2010....NO RE-MED YET .....IN INTERVIEW SINCE MAY 2011
9.mrs zawar(husb case)....................Nov.2010............Dec.2010..........may2012........waiting for ppr
10.Canadianbear................... W......Nov. 2010...........Dec. 2010...........Jan 2011......June 2012
11.pinky123............................. .......june2010.............july2010...........Aug2010.................................interview que since july2011
12. Amoham............................................................Nov. 2010.........................................................March 2012 (Reimm May 2012)
13.laliii............................................ July-2010..........Sep-2010..........Sep-2010.........Nov-2011.........Waiting 4 ppr.
14.t.a..............................................aug. 2010.........sept. 2010..........Dec. 2011.........Apr. 2012
15. Fj423.........................................nov. 2010...........Jan. 2011................................Nov. 2011....(In process since Aug 30)
16. Rayhan.............................H........DEC 2010...........JAN 2011.........FEB 2012..........may 2012.........WAITING FOR PPR
17. Mahwigul...................................Sept. 2010.................................July 2012
18. amirkijaan..................................AUG 2010............OCT 2010.................NOV 2011...................WAITTING FOR PPR
18. Impulsive-- ----------------- W-- --Sept 2010-------- AOR Oct 2010----------interview Que since Dec 2011
19. Canada22335.............................Nov. 2010............Dec. 2010..............................Apr. 2012