Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
BEENALI said:
Senior members, Khilafah, Danny and my fellow members: Jo koi meri help kar sakta hai pls meri queries ka reply as soon as possible dai.

At what stage of application status changes from "application received" to "in process"?

Does "In process" mean everything is good to go even the background checks?

Does "In process" mean officer has reviewed the file?

Pls help karo meri.....It has been a month and 10 days my file changed to "in process" and have not yet heard anything. Our anniversary is coming soon and no PPR :'( .
"In process" means that they did the initial review on your file. Your file was reviewed by the Immigration officer. Now in my opinion you should order GCMS notes. This way you would find out what they think of your relationship. Whether they want to see more proof or if they are satisfied with your relationship and consider it genuine. Also, you can find out if they sent you anything that you didn't receive. But it takes aboug 32-35 days to receive GCMS notes. I will post the process to order GCMS notes below:

Fill out these two forms. IMM5475E form needs to be filled out by the applicant (in Pakistan) or the sponsor can fill it out and get the applicant's signature on it. Check on "I Authorize....". The applicant's info will go on "Your name", "DOB" and fill out the rest of the column. The sponsor is the designated individual and his/her name and address will go in the designated individual information required. The person being sponsored needs to sign in the applicant signature space. No need to have a signature in the spouse space, leave it blank.

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

IMM5563E needs to be filled out by the sponsor. Put a check mark beside "Access to Information Act", "English", "Email" and "NO" in section A.
IN section B, write the applicants last name, first name and date of birth. Then put a checkmark beside; "Electronic file" and "Status of application" only and the file number starting with FXXXXXXXXX and embassy as Islamabad. Thats all you need to fill out for section B.

In section C check "this request is submitted by Canadian citizen". Fill your immigration consultants info as required. Then fill out the rest of the information as the sponsors name, address etc etc. Then sign and date it.

The sponsor can pay the fee online; and select Access to Information and pay with credit card. The sponsor will have to register with them, just provide your email and create a password;

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

You can save the receipt or print it. They will email you a copy on your given email address as well.

Scan and attach both forms and the payment receipt and send it to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca with GCMS ORDER in your subject from your email account. . In the body, just write " I would like to order GCMS notes - Thanks".

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
"In process" means that they did the initial review on your file. Your file was reviewed by the Immigration officer. Now in my opinion you should order GCMS notes. This way you would find out what they think of your relationship. Whether they want to see more proof or if they are satisfied with your relationship and consider it genuine. Also, you can find out if they sent you anything that you didn't receive. But it takes aboug 32-35 days to receive GCMS notes. I will post the process to order GCMS notes below:

Fill out these two forms. IMM5475E form needs to be filled out by the applicant (in Pakistan) or the sponsor can fill it out and get the applicant's signature on it. Check on "I Authorize....". The applicant's info will go on "Your name", "DOB" and fill out the rest of the column. The sponsor is the designated individual and his/her name and address will go in the designated individual information required. The person being sponsored needs to sign in the applicant signature space. No need to have a signature in the spouse space, leave it blank.

1 - Form name IMM5475E

2 - Form name IMM5563E

IMM5563E needs to be filled out by the sponsor. Put a check mark beside "Access to Information Act", "English", "Email" and "NO" in section A.
IN section B, write the applicants last name, first name and date of birth. Then put a checkmark beside; "Electronic file" and "Status of application" only and the file number starting with FXXXXXXXXX and embassy as Islamabad. Thats all you need to fill out for section B.

In section C check "this request is submitted by Canadian citizen". Fill your immigration consultants info as required. Then fill out the rest of the information as the sponsors name, address etc etc. Then sign and date it.

The sponsor can pay the fee online; and select Access to Information and pay with credit card. The sponsor will have to register with them, just provide your email and create a password;

You can save the receipt or print it. They will email you a copy on your given email address as well.

Scan and attach both forms and the payment receipt and send it to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca with GCMS ORDER in your subject from your email account. . In the body, just write " I would like to order GCMS notes - Thanks".
Thank you all and Danny I did order GCMS on the 10th of Sep. Lets see.... Thanks again.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
impulsive said:
Jason Kenney's office mined online petition to target message to gay Canadians

http://www.vancouversun.com/business/fp/yourmoney/Recipients+Kenney+missive+wondering+government+knows+their/7292305/story.html

Minister's email to gay community sparks privacy complaints

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/government-email-gay-community-causes-privacy-concerns-091959531.html
Thats why its better to not give out personal information to the Conservative MPs who don't have a good reputation regarding helping out people. Its very possible that sending the emails directly to Kenny's office can influence your processing speed in a negative way.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
mahwigul said:
days n weeks passing by....but nothng from CHC -I
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
have started poetry...here's one for those who r the sufferers especially (wife/husband cases)

time never stops,but memories do stay,
that's the time,has taken thee away.
sorrows n joys,worries n cheers,
together we had widout ant fears.
cherish those moments wen thee were near, :(
are assets of my life,dat we had shared.
hope one day again,we will b together(in sha ALLAH)
will spend our lives much more better............................. :)

dedicated to all those who are waiting...hoping for the best dudes in sha ALLAH
thats realli nice, only we know that pain that we go throu

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Sweet! Inshallah this torture will be over soon.
in sha ALLAH...may ALLAH listen to our prayers ameeen

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
thats realli nice, only we know that pain that we go throu
thanx
yup definitely..we know the pain..hope for the best...may ALLAH PAK help us all ameen
in sha ALLAH we will hear somethng v good sooon in sha ALLAH

amoham27

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
Mar/2012
Passport Req..
Inshahalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah v soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah v soon
AOA
How is everybody doing hopefully inshallah great...does anybody's address has disappeared recently?

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
mahwigul said:
thanx
yup definitely..we know the pain..hope for the best...may ALLAH PAK help us all ameen
in sha ALLAH we will hear somethng v good sooon in sha ALLAH
ameen summa ameen

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Hello everyone, if anyone can help me with this.... which form should complete for the below request.... Many thanks in advance.....

Dear Mr: Y

We have reviewed your access to information or privacy request and found that it is incomplete. You must complete and/or submit the following document(s):

 Other: We are missing X parents consent in order to release her personal information to you. A consent form must be dated, signed and indicate to whom authority is given too. Once we receive the above information we will continue to process your request.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Hey tofan-ram,

I am quoting Danny's post below. My guess is you need to submit the consent form IMM5475E. Have a look.

Cheers,

CB

Danny4450 said:

1 - Form name IMM5475E

2 - Form name IMM5563E

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
amoham27 said:
AOA
How is everybody doing hopefully inshallah great...does anybody's address has disappeared recently?
I have been sick for two days, my wife is not here, i am moving out october 1st without her!, MP said it will be done within timeframe of 26mths - relayed by CHC.

So...not great...horrible. Can't wait for the nightmare to end.

CB

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Danny4450 said:
Thats why its better to not give out personal information to the Conservative MPs who don't have a good reputation regarding helping out people. Its very possible that sending the emails directly to Kenny's office can influence your processing speed in a negative way.
You are absolutely right.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
mahwigul said:
days n weeks passing by....but nothng from CHC -I
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
have started poetry...here's one for those who r the sufferers especially (wife/husband cases)

time never stops,but memories do stay,
that's the time,has taken thee away.
sorrows n joys,worries n cheers,
together we had widout ant fears.
cherish those moments wen thee were near, :(
are assets of my life,dat we had shared.
hope one day again,we will b together(in sha ALLAH)
will spend our lives much more better............................. :)

dedicated to all those who are waiting...hoping for the best dudes in sha ALLAH
niceeeee ...InshAllah :)

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadianbear said:
I have been sick for two days, my wife is not here, i am moving out october 1st without her!, MP said it will be done within timeframe of 26mths - relayed by CHC.

So...not great...horrible. Can't wait for the nightmare to end.

CB

all MPs say the same...giving hopes n hopes dat it is in processing times....
hoping to b out of this DISASTROUS & MISERABLE time frame soon in sha ALLAH
no other hopes xcept ALLAH
keep praying for all...

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
I have been waitng since june 2010 its almost 27 Months now...thats immigration made my life miserable... any one from 2010 june got any respong near by??????????????????????

GOD plz help us