+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
True 101% Maximus Bhai
Background checks 99% are conducted by the CSIS & RCMA.. and they do it within one month...

IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra

6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made depends on background check results

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Background checks 99% are conducted by the CSIS & RCMA.. and they do it within one month...

4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer

4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra

6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)

Nice Explanation dear!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:

4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents

4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (Plus Objction Letter)

5. They do your back ground checks from CSIS & RCMA.

in additon to my above post
There are TWO KINDS of backgrounds conducted by the CHC-I
FIRST BACK GROUND CHECKS
They perform backgrounds on your presented file & supporting documnts in it Either they are true or counterfiet (i.e. NikkahNama, Birth Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Yor Educational certificates in some cases) these background checks start right after they send you first AOR.
SEOND BACKGROUND (It is called Security Checks & Screeening conducted by CSIS)
This is the last step before they forward file to the decision making offeicer .. This step completes within month (in straight forward tcases) after CHC-I requests CSIS

Hope this info helps

Cheers...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
AMM001 said:
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by
an immigration officer. Background checks are over for this application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a
minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not
include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or
the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

this is the last Email Which i reciave it from ISB last week

Thanks
i mailed isl embassy and they never replied :( they didnt even tell me about my back grd check....u r lucky u got a reply

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
i mailed isl embassy and they never replied :( they didnt even tell me about my back grd check....u r lucky u got a reply
Please sit back and relax.. don't send them inquiries rapidly... it causes delays in your case processing... send them email after your 16 months are completed... Success & cheers

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
in additon to my above post
FIRST BACK GROUND CHECKS
They perform backgrounds on your presented file & supporting documnts in it Either they are true or counterfiet (i.e. NikkahNama, Birth Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Yor Educational certificates in some cases) these background checks start right after they send you first AOR.
SEOND BACKGROUND (It is called Security Checks & Screeening conducted by CSIS)
This is the last step before they forward file to the decision making offeicer .. This step completes within month (in straight forward tcases) after CHC-I requests CSIS

Hope this info helps

Cheers...
Thank you very much brother!

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help me guys:

The email I received is confusing;

(Your Application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over for this application.) These two sentence contradict each other.

I don't know what should I do. Although they mentioned the background checks are over I still am worried. Help me and give me an idea.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
Please sit back and relax.. don't send them inquiries rapidly... it causes delays in your case processing... send them email after your 16 months are completed... Success & cheers
When you write them an inquiry keep it short and simple. Don't write anything too long, they don't like to answer to such long letters.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hareer said:
Please help me guys:

(Your Application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over for this application.) These two sentence contradict each other

I don't know what should I do. Although they mentioned the background checks are over I still am worried. Help me and give me an idea.
This is just their normal routine, they write that to everyone. The status of the file will always say in process till they finish up all the work.
My husband got his PPR and waiting for the visa and his status still shows in process. After the initial review they either review the file one more time or they will just send it into the decision making officer's line. These are the only two steps you have to go through insha allah. If Background checks are done that means it sounds good. Just wait little more and you will hear something good soon.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
andeera1 said:
yaar look at me i hv been waiting from last 5 months..very scared after reading ur comments :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:....like i have 2 wait so long like u guys?:S:S::S....uff i am so pissed off ..thts sucksss man,,,i cant wait tht long its been 5 mnths now..nd the cic website says " we rec your aplication on August and we rec ur medical" what does tht mean yaar :( it shud me UNDER PROCESS or IN PROCESS :S:S thn y it says like tht? bfr 2 weeks it says IN PROCESS now it changed to this yyyyyy???? me so sadddd :eek:
hey there
andeera................... wat u wrote , z exactly wat happen to my case............... my ecas status before ws IN PROCESS.......but now it sayn WE HVE RECIVED UR APPLICATION ON 23 AUG 2010....... N MEDICAL RECVIEC..............wow v hve same dates.............

tell me whn z ur medical expiring ? n wat is ur time line ? n how mny times hve u maild chc isl ?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Please help me guys:

(Your Application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over for this application.) These two sentence contradict each other.

Hi Hareer,

Regarding background steps please follow up Knaeem tips.I hope you will get your answer.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
This is just their normal routine, they write that to everyone. The status of the file will always say in process till they finish up all the work.
My husband got his PPR and waiting for the visa and his status still shows in process. After the initial review they either review the file one more time or they will just send it into the decision making officer's line. These are the only two steps you have to go through insha allah. If Background checks are done that means it sounds good. Just wait little more and you will hear something good soon.
Thanks guys for reply but confusing part for me is that if they haven't done the initial review how can they complete the background checks.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Thanks guys for reply but confusing part for me is that if they haven't done the initial review how can they complete the background checks.
Quote from Mr.Knaeem sb

n addition to my above post
FIRST BACK GROUND CHECKS
They perform backgrounds on your presented file & supporting documnts in it Either they are true or counterfeit (i.e. NikkahNama, Birth Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Yor Educational certificates in some cases) these background checks start right after they send you first AOR.
SECOND BACKGROUND (It is called Security Checks & Screening conducted by CSIS)
This is the last step before they forward file to the decision making officer .. This step completes within month (in straight forward tcases) after CHC-I requests CSIS

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
Dear all

if Buckground chuck is over for a aplication how long more it will take.to get PR
and is the Immigration Officer and Dection making Officer are defrent person.

Thanks

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Good job Knaeem , it is really helpfull :)